[Product]  B-179 Booster Death Σolomon.MF 2B

(Jan. 28, 2021  10:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:16 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Σolomon and 2B are definitely top-tier parts.
Death is not that competitive as Super or First, but is okay to get, especially for whom didn't get Death Diabolos in RB.
Metal Fusion is... While, hopefully they could give us some good Metal Drivers in subsequent releases.

Wasn’t Solomon top tier due to the MCC?

Σolomon don't have Metal Chip Core but has metal itself. It is still one of the heaviest Chip even without MCC, just slightly second to Lucifer2 (and since Lucifer2 is unbalanced, Σolomon is still the best one for stamina in most cases, not to mention that it could add the MCC)
I'm probably going to buy it just because of 2B and the Solomon chip. I could care less about Death and Metal Fusion. Solomon will definitely be helpful with Tempest combos for future tournaments, since it's going to be fairly easy to obtain.
This looks awesome
I can't wait to see all the "metal fusion" puns
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:26 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: I can't wait to see all the "metal fusion" puns

me too
I already have 2B so I might not get this. Metal Fusion is the next driver to be banned in classic
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:01 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I already have 2B so I might not get this. Metal Fusion is the next driver to be banned in classic

Ehh as if the classic format is even relevant anymore. Still going to get banned though.
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:01 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I already have 2B so I might not get this. Metal Fusion is the next driver to be banned in classic

Ehh as if the classic format is even relevant anymore. Still going to get banned though.

Not that metal Fusion Beys were allowed in classic Wink
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:10 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ehh as if the classic format is even relevant anymore. Still going to get banned though.

Not that metal Fusion Beys were allowed in classic Wink

*Nostalgia intensifies*
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:09 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wasn’t Solomon top tier due to the MCC?

Σolomon don't have Metal Chip Core but has metal itself. It is the heaviest Chip even without MCC.
Without MCC Lucifer2 is heavier than Solomon.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:09 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wasn’t Solomon top tier due to the MCC?

Σolomon don't have Metal Chip Core but has metal itself. It is the heaviest Chip even without MCC.

(Jan. 29, 2021  6:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:09 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Σolomon don't have Metal Chip Core but has metal itself. It is the heaviest Chip even without MCC.

Okay but is MCC Solomon heavier than MCC HyperionII?
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:59 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Okay but is MCC Solomon heavier than MCC HyperionII?
Yeah by 1 gram or 2
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:09 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Σolomon don't have Metal Chip Core but has metal itself. It is the heaviest Chip even without MCC.

Sorry I forgot this one.
(Jan. 29, 2021  7:24 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:58 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Without MCC Lucifer2 is heavier than Solomon.

Sorry I forgot this one.

Ok, but lucifer2 is still better than solomon since it has a rubber stopper
Auto preordered this since the chip is literally my first name, so that means I can have a Bey combo in my tournament deck that has my name on it. Another 2D is also welcome since I planned to awaken my only copy of 2D once I get another from an RBV or other boosters aside from Variant Lucifer. Kind of a bummer that we will have a metal-capped carp Driver instead of an existent competitive Driver like Drift or Zone'/Xceed', but it may possibly be a useful one once worn down and with the right parts.
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:31 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Auto preordered this since the chip is literally my first name, so that means I can have a Bey combo in my tournament deck that has my name on it. Another 2D is also welcome since I planned to awaken my only copy of 2D once I get another from an RBV or other boosters aside from Variant Lucifer. Kind of a bummer that we will have a metal-capped carp Driver instead of an existent competitive Driver like Drift or Zone'/Xceed', but it may possibly be a useful one once worn down and with the right parts.

This has 2B, not 2D. You can awaken 2B as well though.
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:27 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Looks kinda fake. It has 2B, not 1D.
Is everyone ignoring the fact that since this IS a booster it will appear in the anime!? Solomon is going to have an owner in the show. Just because he will likely only appear for a few episodes doesn't mean this booster is trash. Jail Jormungand's owner literally only appeared for one episode, yet people weren't disrespecting his bey.
(Jan. 29, 2021  10:24 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Is everyone ignoring the fact that since this IS a booster it will appear in the anime!? Solomon is going to have an owner in the show. Just because he will likely only appear for a few episodes doesn't mean this booster is trash. Jail Jormungand's owner literally only appeared for one episode, yet people weren't disrespecting his bey.

Doubt it. Sparking will likely be over by the time this bey comes out.
(Jan. 29, 2021  10:24 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Is everyone ignoring the fact that since this IS a booster it will appear in the anime!?  Solomon is going to have an owner in the show.  Just because he will likely only appear for a few episodes doesn't mean this booster is trash.  Jail Jormungand's owner literally only appeared for one episode, yet people weren't disrespecting his bey.

Lol no
(Jan. 29, 2021  10:24 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Is everyone ignoring the fact that since this IS a booster it will appear in the anime!? Solomon is going to have an owner in the show. Just because he will likely only appear for a few episodes doesn't mean this booster is trash. Jail Jormungand's owner literally only appeared for one episode, yet people weren't disrespecting his bey.

Normally I would agree with you (since main boosters have always had owners for the beys), but in this case I'm not so sure. Unless someone has seen a box of it and it's shown to have an owner, I wouldn't bet on it.

This booster is just so bizarre, and they didn't even give it new parts outside of MF but that's just a variant of Fusion so eh. I dunno, somehow I doubt it this time (though I could be wrong).

I dunno what kind of character would be important enough to be introduced this late into Sparking, and it's too late anyway. Maybe they'll be like Tokonatsu in Cho-Z, where they wield a unique bey using an old system for the next season but I think that's a stretch.
(Jan. 29, 2021  10:24 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Is everyone ignoring the fact that since this IS a booster it will appear in the anime!?  Solomon is going to have an owner in the show.  Just because he will likely only appear for a few episodes doesn't mean this booster is trash.  Jail Jormungand's owner literally only appeared for one episode, yet people weren't disrespecting his bey.
This is clearly not gonna appear in the anime.
*Facepalm* We only have 7 episodes of Sparking left and 1 chapter of the manga left lol.
No blader is on the box, so that ain't happening in anyone's dreams. That appearance would be even more random than the training episode made to promote Wyvern.