[Product]  B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24

(Feb. 22, 2021  11:11 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  5:41 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Yeah absolutely, it's just more likely to be used in a format with 5 beyblades (WBBA) as opposed to 3 (WBO).

Not really, I could have something like:
World Diabolos Bearing 2D
Burn Lucifer II Ou Quick'
Rage Helios II Quick 3A

Dude, what are you trying to argue.  I said its MORE LIKELY to be used in WBBA not that it couldn't be used in WBO.  It is more likely that quick and quick' are both in someones top 5 desired drivers than top 3 desired drivers.
are the slopes (is that what you call them?) on Imperial any better compared to the original.
(Feb. 28, 2021  3:25 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: are the slopes (is that what you call them?) on Imperial any better compared to the original.

teeth. slopes are Hasbro teeth are TT.
(Feb. 28, 2021  3:25 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: are the slopes (is that what you call them?) on Imperial any better compared to the original.

It would be better to call it burst resistance of the layer base so as to avoid confusion about slopes from Hasbro.

(Feb. 28, 2021  4:14 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

teeth. slopes are Hasbro teeth are TT.

He’s talking about the burst resistance of the layer, not the teeth of the chip.
(Feb. 28, 2021  4:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

It would be better to call it burst resistance of the layer base so as to avoid confusion about slopes from Hasbro.

(Feb. 28, 2021  4:14 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: teeth. slopes are Hasbro teeth are TT.

He’s talking about the burst resistance of the layer, not the teeth of the chip.

oh, ok.
(Feb. 22, 2021  9:38 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  11:11 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Not really, I could have something like:
World Diabolos Bearing 2D
Burn Lucifer II Ou Quick'
Rage Helios II Quick 3A

Dude, what are you trying to argue.  I said its MORE LIKELY to be used in WBBA not that it couldn't be used in WBO.  It is more likely that quick and quick' are both in someones top 5 desired drivers than top 3 desired drivers.

I'm seriously not trying to Argue.
While you may think it's more likely to be used in WBBA, which I think is a fair point, I think nowadays with attack types in the Meta, players would still use them extensively, so I think having both qc and Qc' is not going to be that uncommon.
(Mar. 01, 2021  2:02 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: As expected, the metal cap drivers have an issue of wearing down the teeth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAQ-6hE_yl8
skip to 5:13

They also show the rP Layer's teeth wearing with the MD Driver on 18:20, though it could be because of the battles being a lot more hectic due to how brutal Peter Pig's launches are.
https://twitter.com/undergoat_GT/status/...2894854146 From twitter and the tweet here, another example of the new drivers causing major teeth wear.
[Image: EvMpPXvUYAEdYvr?format=jpg&name=large]
i knew the Metal Drivers were a TERRIBLE idea!!! Takara Tomy just what is going through your head?!?
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:52 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i knew the Metal Drivers were a TERRIBLE idea!!! Takara Tomy just what is going through your head?!?

Some of the Metal Drivers might be good. Don't diss TT before you get this booster
glide ragnaruk looks cool. or is that helios.
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:52 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i knew the Metal Drivers were a TERRIBLE idea!!! Takara Tomy just what is going through your head?!?

Some of the Metal Drivers might be good. Don't diss TT before you get this booster

Accel, Defense and Fusion are not meta parts so there is no incentive to use their Metal counterparts, especially now that we know that they can destroy teeth to oblivion.
[Image: ssb1NXC.png]
I was setting up my review and I was wondering why my Imperial on one side wasn't able to go to the full awakening, turns out that the RB Imperial that i got is missing those little white plastic parts that locks it in

big RIP
(Mar. 01, 2021  9:26 PM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: ssb1NXC.png]
I was setting up my review and I was wondering why my Imperial on one side wasn't able to go to the full awakening, turns out that the RB Imperial that i got is missing those little white plastic parts that locks it in

big RIP

Yaaaassss I want the golden Phienox imma buy it

also are you the legit Zankye?

big RIP

Is the burst resistance on the black Imperial any better compared to the original?
(Mar. 01, 2021  9:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

big RIP

Is the burst resistance on the black Imperial any better compared to the original?
Dang, poor DeltaZakuro, all he's trying to do is ask if the resistance on the recolored Imperial is any better than the OG colored version, but nobody who actually got it will answer him- also RIP Zankye's imperial recolor
(Mar. 01, 2021  9:50 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  9:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Is the burst resistance on the black Imperial any better compared to the original?
Dang, poor DeltaZakuro, all he's trying to do is ask if the resistance on the recolored Imperial is any better than the OG colored version, but nobody who actually got it will answer him- also RIP Zankye's imperial recolor

I mean im not exactly dying to know. Im getting mine soon so I can find out then.
(Mar. 01, 2021  9:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

big RIP

Feels about the same

Since I got it set up just to drop my review here, parts are whatever but the beys visually look so good!
Can someone who owns either metal driver answer this please? Do the driver tabs sit flush with the teeth like the plastic tabs or is it able to wiggle in the gaps between each teeth due to the smaller size?
i dont have any of these beys so this seems pretty good
I know that the metal drivers wear through teeth fast, but I wonder if there is a big weight difference. And if so, how much will it help? If someone can compare the metal cap drivers from the regular ones I would appreciate it. Thanks