[Product]  B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24

(Feb. 19, 2021  3:31 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Quick no dash is legit, that's a relief lmao. It's stupid, but funny so I like it. Cool colors too.
I'm glad they went with a clear yellow for 2D and Orbit over a generic gold, and the black and orange Eternal looks nice.

I love how they gave us Quick' on its first release, then they regressed and gave us a regular Quick about 2 years later.
another video that takes a look at the new RB stuff, gotta say really love Variant Lucifer's gold 2D
Yeah I like the 2D as well

How come it's already out?
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:54 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Um, it does not contain any parts of the up coming layer right, so the season six layer will not split in three.

If they release a part early for S6, then it will probably be with Death Solomon since it's the last Sparking release.
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:41 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:31 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Quick no dash is legit, that's a relief lmao. It's stupid, but funny so I like it. Cool colors too.
I'm glad they went with a clear yellow for 2D and Orbit over a generic gold, and the black and orange Eternal looks nice.

I love how they gave us Quick' on its first release, then they regressed and gave us a regular Quick about 2 years later.
why u love it? ?  😀
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:56 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  4:41 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I love how they gave us Quick' on its first release, then they regressed and gave us a regular Quick about 2 years later.
why u love it? ?  😀

Sarcasm?
(Feb. 19, 2021  11:13 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:56 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: why u love it? ?  😀

Sarcasm?

who know?
I usually make strong bey with quick dash, normal quick is really a bad decision... Takara is really playing on random factor this time
I can't understand why everyone complain to Qc?
If it's Qc' in Japan anyone will not buy.
Because you can put Qc' and Qc in same deck but you can't put 2 Qc' and Qc will increase your deck variation.
(Feb. 20, 2021  12:59 PM)marutti Wrote: I can't understand why everyone complain to Qc?
If it's Qc' in Japan anyone will not buy.
Because you can put Qc' and Qc in same deck but you can't put 2 Qc' and Qc will increase your deck variation.

Because the burst resistance of Qc' is better(imo)🤣
(Feb. 20, 2021  2:05 PM)marutti Wrote: We already have enough Qc'

Some people think its weird to release a normal Qc as we already have Qc'
Why you feel Qu is unnecessary?
Because WBO doesn't have 5G battle.
Which TT standard rule.
If you don't play TT rule and complain, TT don't care.

Single battle and 3on3 rule on WBO is too old to play
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:11 AM)marutti Wrote: Why you feel Qu is unnecessary?
Because WBO doesn't have 5G battle.
Which TT standard rule.
If you don't play TT rule and complain, TT don't care.

Single battle and 3on3 rule on WBO is too old to play

WBO recently passed a ruling that dash drivers are different from their normal variants right? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Then you can use Xtreme and Quick in Double Chassis's that won't burst.
So it's not that bad
Honestly the pull I want the most is that gold Variant Lucifer, the translucent yellow/gold 2D is easily the best looking part, I really dig it! I've wanted an easy access to that colour of 2D for a while now, so this is perfect.
I still think that normal quick is not really strong...
my brave valkyrie get burst if it has no dash driver
I'm curious if the 1S on glide will have the better teeth from the later 1S releases.
(Feb. 21, 2021  9:15 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I still think that normal quick is not really strong...

No offense but what type of attack type combinations are you using that burst often in general? Attack types really don’t burst much let alone anything with a double chassis so I highly doubt quick being a regular driver matters.
I'm glad this set will have so many double chassis. Though I wish they would have made a gold Longinus since they know everyone considers it too tier. Let's just hope for good pulls
As for quick in this booster I have a feeling like there is going to be a mold variation just because it would be kind of pointless releasing it right now.
(Feb. 22, 2021  4:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As for quick in this booster I have a feeling like there is going to be a mold variation just because it would be kind of pointless releasing it right now.

I don't think so, they said the reason they're realeasing it is so you can have both quick and quick' in your deck.  Which is unlikely to impact WBO format but more likely in WBBA format.
(Feb. 22, 2021  4:49 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  4:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As for quick in this booster I have a feeling like there is going to be a mold variation just because it would be kind of pointless releasing it right now.

I don't think so, they said the reason they're realeasing it is so you can have both quick and quick' in your deck.  Which is unlikely to impact WBO format but more likely in WBBA format.

Why so? In deck format, you’ll be allowed to use both Quick and Quick’ in your deck, so I argue it’ll be just as useful in WBO tournaments in the final stage.
(Feb. 22, 2021  5:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  4:49 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: I don't think so, they said the reason they're realeasing it is so you can have both quick and quick' in your deck.  Which is unlikely to impact WBO format but more likely in WBBA format.

Why so? In deck format, you’ll be allowed to use both Quick and Quick’ in your deck, so I argue it’ll be just as useful in WBO tournaments in the final stage.

Yeah absolutely, it's just more likely to be used in a format with 5 beyblades (WBBA) as opposed to 3 (WBO).
(Feb. 22, 2021  5:41 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  5:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Why so? In deck format, you’ll be allowed to use both Quick and Quick’ in your deck, so I argue it’ll be just as useful in WBO tournaments in the final stage.

Yeah absolutely, it's just more likely to be used in a format with 5 beyblades (WBBA) as opposed to 3 (WBO).

Not really, I could have something like:
World Diabolos Bearing 2D
Burn Lucifer II Ou Quick'
Rage Helios II Quick 3A
(Feb. 21, 2021  9:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  9:15 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I still think that normal quick is not really strong...

No offense but what type of attack type combinations are you using that burst often in general? Attack types really don’t burst much let alone anything with a double chassis so I highly doubt quick being a regular driver matters.
my brave valkyrie unfortunately burst often due to strong opponent like rage. if your beyblades superking including attack type never burst means that you do not have strong opponent never

(Feb. 22, 2021  11:11 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  5:41 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Yeah absolutely, it's just more likely to be used in a format with 5 beyblades (WBBA) as opposed to 3 (WBO).

Not really, I could have something like:
Rage Helios II Quick 3A

maybe rage Helios with Quick is not really good since it lost to right spin opponent
Xceed would be a better choice if you need a rubber attack driver.

This is the reason about my dislike quick driver
(Feb. 22, 2021  12:32 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  9:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: No offense but what type of attack type combinations are you using that burst often in general? Attack types really don’t burst much let alone anything with a double chassis so I highly doubt quick being a regular driver matters.
my brave valkyrie unfortunately burst often due to strong opponent like rage. if your beyblades superking including attack type never burst means that you do not have strong opponent never

(Feb. 22, 2021  11:11 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Not really, I could have something like:
Rage Helios II Quick 3A

maybe rage Helios with Quick is not really good since it lost to right spin opponent
Xceed would be a better choice if you need a rubber attack driver.

This is the reason about my dislike quick driver

I'm sorry you have to specify the opponent.
Different drivers are good in different situations.
Plus you require extreme launch speeds to really do damage with rage.