[Product]  B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24

(Jan. 22, 2021  4:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:52 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Sure all chassis are decent but uh, 1A and 1B are outclassed, also Variant has some niche

I don't see how 1A is outclassed. For right-spin attack types, you either use 1A or 2A. Both are very decent choices.

Because there are better options than 1A. 1S on Wheel, 2A, and Awakened 2D are all better options for right spin attack than 1A.
Really excited for a chance to get imperial.
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Really excited for a chance to get imperial.

How?
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Really excited for a chance to get imperial.

How?

Imperial is a bey in this rbv.
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:47 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:37 AM)BladerGem Wrote: If Imperial is indeed in this RB, I suppose there's a possibility that it may have a better mold that isn't as prone to self-bursting.
You mean like Ace? Remember it had a burst stopper.

I meant like not raising the teeth.
(Jan. 22, 2021  9:46 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: You mean like Ace? Remember it had a burst stopper.

I meant like not raising the teeth.
I guess that's possible.
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't see how 1A is outclassed. For right-spin attack types, you either use 1A or 2A. Both are very decent choices.

Because there are better options than 1A. 1S on Wheel, 2A, and Awakened 2D are all better options for right spin attack than 1A.

If you use Single Chassis like 1S with such heavy Discs as Wheel, it may have a very high burst risk even with Dash Drivers. And neither 1S nor Wh is good at attack, they are just heavy. Besides, even though making one Bey heavier could improve its attack performance, I would rather give 1S+Wh to stamina combos such as Tempest or World, instead of attack combos.
Awakened 2D does have decent attack power, but it is too highly recoiled, and also too thick and would scratch the stadium easily so is not a good choice for attack combos either.
So 1A is still one of the best choices for attack combos. It is especially powerful on Super, First, Death, or Infinite (sword).
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:43 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Because there are better options than 1A. 1S on Wheel, 2A, and Awakened 2D are all better options for right spin attack than 1A.

If you use Single Chassis like 1S with such heavy Discs as Wheel, it may have a very high burst risk even with Dash Drivers. And neither 1S nor Wh is good at attack, they are just heavy. Besides, even though making one Bey heavier could improve its attack performance, I would rather give 1S+Wh to stamina combos such as Tempest or World, instead of attack combos.
Awakened 2D does have decent attack power, but it is too highly recoiled, and also too thick and would scratch the stadium easily so is not a good choice for attack combos either.
So 1A is still one of the best choices for attack combos.

From what I've seen 1S has always been a good option that like everyone uses for a bunch of combos.
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:43 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: If you use Single Chassis like 1S with such heavy Discs as Wheel, it may have a very high burst risk even with Dash Drivers. And neither 1S nor Wh is good at attack, they are just heavy. Besides, even though making one Bey heavier could improve its attack performance, I would rather give 1S+Wh to stamina combos such as Tempest or World, instead of attack combos.

From what I've seen 1S has always been a good option that like everyone uses for a bunch of combos.

I think that's moreso because it's the best all-around single chassis (not sure how 4A compares to it, but 1S and 1D were the only single chassis for a long time). Using a single chassis allows you to use a disk with your combo, which can be useful.
I think it's unlikey but I hope we get some new forge discs. Wheel has been the only real choice in most situations for too long imo.
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:25 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: I think it's unlikey but I hope we get some new forge discs.  Wheel has been the only real choice in most situations for too long imo.

there is outer tho
the only problem with it is that is too light
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:25 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: I think it's unlikey but I hope we get some new forge discs.  Wheel has been the only real choice in most situations for too long imo.

From what we know we just have 1 tip that form what we know could be harmful to the teeth of your bey.
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

From what we know we just have 1 tip that form what we know could be harmful to the teeth of your bey.

I thought metal fusion was on b-179 booster?  Is it in b-178?
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:36 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: From what we know we just have 1 tip that form what we know could be harmful to the teeth of your bey.

I thought metal fusion was on b-179 booster?  Is it in b-178?

I'd think it would be in the RB and not the regular booster.
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:37 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:36 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: I thought metal fusion was on b-179 booster?  Is it in b-178?

I'd think it would be in the RB and not the regular booster.

On the booster combo on on some of the beys here
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:45 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:43 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: If you use Single Chassis like 1S with such heavy Discs as Wheel, it may have a very high burst risk even with Dash Drivers. And neither 1S nor Wh is good at attack, they are just heavy. Besides, even though making one Bey heavier could improve its attack performance, I would rather give 1S+Wh to stamina combos such as Tempest or World, instead of attack combos.

Only if you want to use traditional Layer-Disc-Driver system.
But as for attack types, this system is almost outclassed. Chassis are always much larger than any Discs, thus having higher chance to do attack in battles. Besides, There is almost no movement between Ring and Chassis, which means that all the force of Chassis could be used in Attack; however, Disc is always movable, so even if it successfully hit opponents, some of the power would be wasted.
So at least from my own experiences, in most cases, Double Chassis are much better for attack combos.
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't see how 1A is outclassed. For right-spin attack types, you either use 1A or 2A. Both are very decent choices.

This is only because you don't know how to use 1A. No offense intended, but if you really find out what 1A is extremely good at, you can go quite far with it.
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:43 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Because there are better options than 1A. 1S on Wheel, 2A, and Awakened 2D are all better options for right spin attack than 1A.

You’re actually wrong here. It depends on the ring of course, but attack combos using these two parts together don't burst often at all. I understand that you’d rather use it on a stamina combo, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s still a better option than 1A.

(Jan. 23, 2021  12:35 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

This is only because you don't know how to use 1A. No offense intended, but if you really find out what 1A is extremely good at, you can go quite far with it.

I’m not denying 1A is good for attack. What I’m saying is there are better options. I’ve only heard that it’s really good on rings such as Death, but I don’t have death, so I can’t test this for myself.
This thread really derailed huh, anyways I’m kinda bummed that there is no new prize bey however, the lineup seems to be kinda good so I’ll bite. I don’t play competitive beyblade but I know that master, as well as some other layers are pretty good. Also, the recolours do look pretty cool if they are associated with the beys I believe they are associated with.
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:52 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Sure all chassis are decent but uh, 1A and 1B are outclassed, also Variant has some niche

I don't see how 1A is outclassed. For right-spin attack types, you either use 1A or 2A. Both are very decent choices.

Just read Beybases article, 1A and 1B are two of the worst chassis in the meta
(Jan. 23, 2021  2:49 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:

We should stay on topic and talk about the random booster. 

Does anyone else think that Revive Phoenix will be one of the gold coloured beys seen on the leak? These beys are most likely all going to be based on existing rare coloured beys so I’m really hoping it will be. If it is, then I’m surely not skipping on this rb since I always wanted that Gold Phoenix.
I love the RB that have rare recolors! Especially if they have really good parts.
(Jan. 23, 2021  2:49 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:

1A is actually pretty good on Super/First

back on topic im hoping we see a bearing release in this RB.
(Jan. 23, 2021  2:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
You’re actually wrong here. It depends on the ring of course, but attack combos using these two parts together don't burst often at all. I understand that you’d rather use it on a stamina combo, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s still a better option than 1A.

(Jan. 23, 2021  12:35 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: This is only because you don't know how to use 1A. No offense intended, but if you really find out what 1A is extremely good at, you can go quite far with it.

I’m not denying 1A is good for attack. What I’m saying is there are better options. I’ve only heard that it’s really good on rings such as Death, but I don’t have death, so I can’t test this for myself.

No what I'm saying is that it's better than whatever you mentioned if you know how to use it. I don't have Death, but I can tell you 1A is one of the best Chassis ever because it is more versatile than many think and it's horribly underrated, which is an advantage on my part.

Ok that's that let's stay on topic, can I confirm that there is no prize bey for thos random booster?
Do we know the exact date in February yet? And how far in advance of the release will we know full parts list?