[Product]  B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A

(Sep. 04, 2020  4:01 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: It’s definitely got to be Xcalius. I say this because I’ve noticed a trend of beys each season. Each season has a max of two beys with the same initial. Because Dragon and Devolos have already been made, I highly doubt this is Doomscizor. My money is on Xcalius

That kind of a rule doesn't apply here due to the abbreviation system. Deathscyther still has a chance since Daina was a load more popular than Xhaka.
It seems like this will be Hyperion, Doomscisor, or Xcalibur. I hope that it is a new character however.
(Sep. 04, 2020  4:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It seems like this will be Hyperion, Doomscisor, or Xcalibur. I hope that it is a new character however.

This was confirmed to be a legend's bey, and there's no way they'd demote a current main character to a random booster. There's also the All in One Set which has Hyperion and Helios dlc upgrades.
(Sep. 04, 2020  4:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  4:01 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: It’s definitely got to be Xcalius. I say this because I’ve noticed a trend of beys each season. Each season has a max of two beys with the same initial. Because Dragon and Devolos have already been made, I highly doubt this is Doomscizor. My money is on Xcalius

That kind of a rule doesn't apply here due to the abbreviation system. Deathscyther still has a chance since Daina was a load more popular than Xhaka.

Actually it does. Arthur doesn’t count in Rise since Apocalypse has alpha symbol as it’s initial. There’s never been a season where 3 beys with the same initial got made
(Sep. 04, 2020  5:12 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  4:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: That kind of a rule doesn't apply here due to the abbreviation system. Deathscyther still has a chance since Daina was a load more popular than Xhaka.

Actually it does. Arthur doesn’t count in Rise since Apocalypse has alpha symbol as it’s initial. There’s never been a season where 3 beys with the same initial got made

I said, it doesn't apply here. The abbreviation system is different now.
(Sep. 04, 2020  5:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  5:12 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Actually it does. Arthur doesn’t count in Rise since Apocalypse has alpha symbol as it’s initial. There’s never been a season where 3 beys with the same initial got made

How is it different?
(Sep. 04, 2020  5:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  5:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I said, it doesn't apply here. The abbreviation system is different now.
How is it different?

They use two letter for the chip abbreviation, like Dr for Dragon and Db for Diabolos.
(Sep. 04, 2020  5:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  5:12 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Actually it does. Arthur doesn’t count in Rise since Apocalypse has alpha symbol as it’s initial. There’s never been a season where 3 beys with the same initial got made

Yes, the abbreviation system is different here but so what? It doesn't mean anything if there hasn't been an instance in Sparking where three chips used the exact same first letters on their abbreviation, which hasn't happened in this series yet.

And no the Satan, Spriggan and Solomon chips all beginning with the letter S doesn't really count since according to some people, the Solomon chip uses the sigma symbol as their abbreviation.

There are far more chances for a Sparking evolution to Xcalibur than there is for Deathscyther. It has always been a major release, the letter X hasn't been used for a chip yet, Xhaka is a higher ranked blader than Daina and marutti has mentioned Xhaka appearing as a junior high school student. Plus, TT just seem to love the Xcalibur series and with the Deathscyther series' previous infamy (with D and D2), they probably don't want to make another evolution after kD (which was nerfed, bad).
(Sep. 04, 2020  5:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  5:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I said, it doesn't apply here. The abbreviation system is different now.
How is it different?

Sparking Chips have two letter initials (e.g. Dr for Dragon, or Ff for Fafnir). In GT they just had a single letter with the exception of Dragon II and Diabolos II.

The above from LOL-y is good though.
Look bro IDC I want this booster to be the final boss bey. It was changed for a reason and removed the prize bey as legend. If it doesn't show something similar to what I am saying and the final boss is really Lean I'm mad af. What is Sparking teaching then ? Oh yeah just same old plot from Cho-Z but worse in a way. AND I don't think not anyone would mind a new attack type bey yk...

If this prize bey only features Xcalibur or Deathsyther as prize bey at the end of the day it will be quite surprising to see how the plot will go for the remaining 3 and half months...assuming how the last releases will be manga related beys that never made in the anime.
I highly doubt they'd put the "final boss" in a RANDOM BOOSTER.
(Sep. 05, 2020  5:57 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I highly doubt they'd put the "final boss" in a RANDOM BOOSTER.

So much this. Bosses get starters or boosters, or even thrown in things like the Customize Sets. Random Boosters are usually lesser releases.
(Sep. 06, 2020  5:35 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  5:57 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I highly doubt they'd put the "final boss" in a RANDOM BOOSTER.

So much this. Bosses get starters or boosters, or even thrown in things like the Customize Sets. Random Boosters are usually lesser releases.
Actually, the bosses never get released in customize sets. The first boss is always the special July starter release (Xeno Xcalibur, Legend Spriggan, Revive Phoenix, Venom/Erase Diabolos, Variant Lucifer) while the second boss is the final antagonist bey released in Jan/Dec which is either a booster or starter (Lost Longinus, Spriggan Requiem, Dead Phoenix and Big Bang Genesis).
(Sep. 06, 2020  7:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  5:35 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: So much this. Bosses get starters or boosters, or even thrown in things like the Customize Sets. Random Boosters are usually lesser releases.
Actually, the bosses never get released in customize sets. The first boss is always the special July starter release (Xeno Xcalibur, Legend Spriggan, Revive Phoenix, Venom/Erase Diabolos, Variant Lucifer) while the second boss is the final antagonist bey released in Jan/Dec which is either a booster or starter (Lost Longinus, Spriggan Requiem, Dead Phoenix and Big Bang Genesis).

Does Xeno actually count as a boss though? I thought that Wyvern or Zeutron was like the first boss.
(Sep. 06, 2020  10:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  7:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Actually, the bosses never get released in customize sets. The first boss is always the special July starter release (Xeno Xcalibur, Legend Spriggan, Revive Phoenix, Venom/Erase Diabolos, Variant Lucifer) while the second boss is the final antagonist bey released in Jan/Dec which is either a booster or starter (Lost Longinus, Spriggan Requiem, Dead Phoenix and Big Bang Genesis).

Does Xeno actually count as a boss though? I thought that Wyvern or Zeutron was like the first boss.
It does because it’s the July release that comes with the special launcher and box.
(Sep. 06, 2020  11:31 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  10:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does Xeno actually count as a boss though? I thought that Wyvern or Zeutron was like the first boss.
It does because it’s the July release that comes with the special launcher and box.

Alright but Xcalibur was more like a rival than a mid villain.
(Sep. 06, 2020  11:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  11:31 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It does because it’s the July release that comes with the special launcher and box.

That’s because the mid boss doesn’t have to be a villain.
(Sep. 06, 2020  11:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  11:31 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It does because it’s the July release that comes with the special launcher and box.

Technically the same kinda applies to Diabolos. Plus Xcalibur was the single layer boss, so that's probably why Zeutron accepted it.
(Sep. 07, 2020  12:04 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  11:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Alright but Xcalibur was more like a rival than a mid villain.

Technically the same kinda applies to Diabolos. Plus Xcalibur was the single layer boss, so that's probably why Zeutron accepted it.
Actually it’s more so because the July release is the first boss in the season (at least in terms of release). That’s why it always comes with a special launcher instead of the terrible launcher starters usually have.
(Sep. 07, 2020  12:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  12:04 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Technically the same kinda applies to Diabolos. Plus Xcalibur was the single layer boss, so that's probably why Zeutron accepted it.
Actually it’s more so because the July release is the first boss in the season (at least in terms of release). That’s why it always comes with a special launcher instead of the terrible launcher starters usually have.
 i think the July release is More of a mid boss While the december/January/(november?) release is the Final boss
(Sep. 07, 2020  12:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2020  12:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Actually it’s more so because the July release is the first boss in the season (at least in terms of release). That’s why it always comes with a special launcher instead of the terrible launcher starters usually have.
 i think the July release is More of a mid boss While the december/January/(november?) release is the Final boss
Yeah pretty much.
(Sep. 06, 2020  7:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Actually, the bosses never get released in customize sets. The first boss is always the special July starter release (Xeno Xcalibur, Legend Spriggan, Revive Phoenix, Venom/Erase Diabolos, Variant Lucifer) while the second boss is the final antagonist bey released in Jan/Dec which is either a booster or starter (Lost Longinus, Spriggan Requiem, Dead Phoenix and Big Bang Genesis).

If you count Revive Phoenix as a boss bey and as the precursor to Dead Phoenix, then Regalia Genesis must count too and that was in the GT Customize Set. Either way, a boss bey has never been in a random booster, and I doubt it ever will happen. They want to be able to hype it up big time, and Random Boosters means splitting its hype among 7 other beys.
(Sep. 07, 2020  6:54 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

If you count Revive Phoenix as a boss bey and as the precursor to Dead Phoenix, then Regalia Genesis must count too and that was in the GT Customize Set. Either way, a boss bey has never been in a random booster, and I doubt it ever will happen. They want to be able to hype it up big time, and Random Boosters means splitting its hype among
Not necessarily, the actually ownership itself doesn’t really matter too much and it’s rather the release of the bey but even then, it still makes sense since Gwynn had fully assumed the boss/antagonistic mantel once he got Big Bang Genesis. Regardless this likely isn’t the final boss as you said. They have been changing a lot of things in terms of release in sparking so it wouldn’t we a stretch to say that the final boss is releasing in a different month.
Also, the Random Booster beys usually end up becoming test dummies for the other anime beys anyways.
(Sep. 07, 2020  7:02 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Also, the Random Booster beys usually end up becoming test dummies for the other anime beys anyways.
Not really (Gabe)G2, (Quon)Q2, (Ruwei)sR(initially), (Kurt)bK, (Laban)vL, (Kitt)aK and even (Silas)Satan to an extent have all been fairly good and even though others may have not been as good, they definitely haven’t been test dummy level such as (Hearts)dH. As a matter of fact, 75% of the time rb beys usually aren’t test dummies. It’s usually the companion main cast members or the main protagonist(s) that are the dummies and the only main cast members to have their bey in a random booster were Wakiya and Ranjiro two companion main cast members who happened to be major test dummies. It’s a really flawed theory to be honest.