[Product]  B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A

I am making a detailed drawing of sparking Deathscyther and Xcalibur.
(Oct. 14, 2020  7:27 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I am making a detailed drawing of sparking Deathscyther and Xcalibur.

noice
I like how the person who said I hope it’s deathscyther was named deathscyther and the person who said I hope it’s Xcalibur is named Xcalibur. man beyblade is awesome!
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:47 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I like how the person who said I hope it’s deathscyther was named deathscyther and the person who said I hope it’s Xcalibur is named Xcalibur. man beyblade is awesome!

lol it truly is
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  1:47 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I like how the person who said I hope it’s deathscyther was named deathscyther and the person who said I hope it’s Xcalibur is named Xcalibur. man beyblade is awesome!

lol it truly is

Yup.
I don't really care if it's Xcalibur or Deathscyther, either one is fine for me.

But if it came down to the wire, I would prefer Deathscyther.
One group wants xcalibur while the other wants deathscyther group. Me why not both 🤷‍♂️(yea its a wishful thinking but hey two prize bey can still happen)
(Oct. 16, 2020  2:22 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: One group wants xcalibur while the other wants deathscyther group. Me why not both 🤷‍♂️(yea its a wishful thinking but hey two prize bey can still happen)

Yeah, but it's not really like the Diabolos or Achilles situation with two rings and such. And if so, why didn't they do the same for Satan? No external reason to.
Highly unlikely is what I basically mean.
Well Achilles has 2 armors while Devolos has 2 layers so that’s why they did it with them. With the defense and the attack booster they’re probably not gonna do 2 prize beys. But maybe they’ll do deathscyther and Xcaliber and make only 1 of them the prize. That’s still possible, but highly unlikely considering tts ambition for being lazy and just repeating parts from 3+ years ago.
Even though I prefer Deathscyther, I would really love to see both of them in it as Sparking Beys.
(Oct. 16, 2020  3:11 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Even though I prefer Deathscyther, I would really love to see both of them in it as Sparking Beys.
They could make both come in this RB i mean since RB21 the trend of 2 prize bey is starting and i do hope this RB has a great parts selection in it like Ul' V' and ect
I hope it's a new evolution, and not of hyperion, I personally want a separate set of the new Hyperion, maybe like a starter bey.
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:28 AM)Staron Wrote: I hope it's a new evolution, and not of hyperion, I personally want a separate set of the new Hyperion, maybe like a starter bey.

Its not Hyperion both Hyperion And helios evo has been already reveal in the all out set
(Oct. 16, 2020  6:10 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:28 AM)Staron Wrote: I hope it's a new evolution, and not of hyperion, I personally want a separate set of the new Hyperion, maybe like a starter bey.

Its not Hyperion both Hyperion And helios evo has been already reveal in the all out set
No, like as a separate Bey that isnt apart of that set, where you just get that Bey and not the complete set for a lower price.
(Oct. 16, 2020  6:16 AM)Staron Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2020  6:10 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Its not Hyperion both Hyperion And helios evo has been already reveal in the all out set
No, like as a separate Bey that isnt apart of that set, where you just get that Bey and not the complete set for a lower price.
They will not release it separately sorry. The only way to get the new hyperion and helios is through the all in one set
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:32 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Ultimate Michael?

What lol.. Why would it be called Ultimate Michael?
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:32 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Ultimate Michael?

What lol.. Why would it be called Ultimate Michael?

There was a rumor about an attack type called Ultimate Michael.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:35 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:34 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What lol.. Why would it be called Ultimate Michael?

There was a rumor about an attack type called Ultimate Michael.

Wait what does the name Michael refrence to
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:35 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: There was a rumor about an attack type called Ultimate Michael.

Wait what does the name Michael refrence to

We don't know.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:36 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait what does the name Michael refrence to

We don't know.

I think Michael refrence to being something known as a archangel. So maybe it is supposed to be the opposite of Lucifer?
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:36 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait what does the name Michael refrence to

We don't know.

Well, Michael appears to have be an archangel known in certain religions, so it would probably be reference to that.