[Product]  B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A

The Case for Xcalibur: For starters a bunch of the logic on the b-177 thread says that because phi is higher than wakiya phoenix is more likely than wyvern so If that applies here that means xcalibur is more likely. second of all I doubt tt would make a deathscyther after how awful killer deathscyther and If the abbreviation thing is true that also supports xcalibur being the release

The Case for Deathscyther: Daina is more popular than Xhaka and a deathscyther evo is long overdue
I think if they make a Deathscyther sparking evolution in this random booster, it would sort of look like Killer Deathscyther with the scythe blade but on each side. Called Grim Deathscyther.
(Oct. 13, 2020  5:20 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I think if they make a Deathscyther sparking evolution in this random booster, it would sort of look like Killer Deathscyther with the scythe blade but on each side. Called Grim Deathscyther.

I made a drawing of what I thought the dual layer version would look like before it released and I called it deathdoomscizor.
Bro this comes out on my birthday month
If its xcalibur I made my own
It has a shape like prime apocalypse but more jagged and squared and the chip is almost full metal having a golden sword and a blue x ( the chip core is replaced with an x that fused with the layer) and its called Joust Xcalibur

Honestly The best thing tt can do is have their be 2 prize beys being both xcalibur and deathscyther.
(Oct. 13, 2020  6:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro this comes out on my birthday month

Hopefully you can get it as a present!

(Oct. 13, 2020  6:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  5:20 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I think if they make a Deathscyther sparking evolution in this random booster, it would sort of look like Killer Deathscyther with the scythe blade but on each side. Called Grim Deathscyther.

I made a drawing of what I thought the dual layer version would look like before it released and I called it deathdoomscizor.

Can you show the drawing? I would like to see it. Also I will make a drawing too!
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:00 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  6:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bro this comes out on my birthday month

Hopefully you can get it as a present!

(Oct. 13, 2020  6:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I made a drawing of what I thought the dual layer version would look like before it released and I called it deathdoomscizor.

Can you show the drawing? I would like to see it. Also I will make a drawing too!

Sure, I can show the drawing except how do I show a picture on a thread?

And btw I have no doubt they’d just re-use a driver and make it a dash version on Doomscizor,for xcalius maybe a new one. If wyvron gets an evolution then they could simply just repeat hurricane orbit metal. If pheonix gets an evolution there’s definitely gonna be new parts.
(Oct. 13, 2020  6:18 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Honestly The best thing tt can do is have their be 2 prize beys being both xcalibur and deathscyther.

I would be so happy, if they did that. I wouldn't even care if they gave them really generic combos like they did with the two Diabolos' from RBV 21, just as long as we get them at all is good enough for me.
Xcalibur pretty much had an evolution as Apocalypse. I personally would like to see Deathscyther, since if Phoenix is chosen they're undeniably going to just slap on the armor gimmick and call it a day.
(Oct. 13, 2020  9:17 PM)Limetka Wrote: Xcalibur pretty much had an evolution as Apocalypse. I personally would like to see Deathscyther, since if Phoenix is chosen they're undeniably going to just slap on the armor gimmick and call it a day.

Well what’s wrong with the armor gimmick? And also you’re forgetting if they choose Doomscizor they could just give it hunter dash which is an old driver. If they chose pheonix, there’s no knowing if they might give it a new driver or even a new disc. After all deathscyther has had 3 evolutions and pheonix has only had 2. So it’s more likely that they’re going to give pheonix new parts. And since pheonix is a defense type they won’t give it a dash driver. The bad thing about attack types and balance types of is that a possibility is just getting an old driver and making it dash, with defense and stamina types there is not any dash drivers with the exception of keep Dash. So if we were to get a defense type like pheonix it’s more likely that a defense or even stamina type will get new parts. BOOM! Not trying to be rude btw. Just stating the facts. And I would like to see a deathscyther but I would like to see pheonix more just cause of the possibility of new parts.
This could be the main antagonist bey. Or really just a legend attack but since it doesn’t say legend. My guesses are that It’s a Kulkan, because Kurtz was top 1 in the A Rank before lane.
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:25 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: This could be the main antagonist bey. Or really just a legend attack but since it doesn’t say legend. My guesses are that It’s a Kulkan, because Kurtz was top 1 in the A Rank before lane.

No way, it's gotta be either Xcalibur or Deathscyther. Not only more popular, but actually legends which is the main focus of this series.
(Oct. 13, 2020  9:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  6:18 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Honestly The best thing tt can do is have their be 2 prize beys being both xcalibur and deathscyther.

I would be so happy, if they did that. I wouldn't even care if they gave them really generic combos like they did with the two Diabolos' from RBV 21, just as long as we get them at all is good enough for me.
I honestly hope we do. They have wasted multiple opportunities to make more of them but if they give us a two in one that would be insane.
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  9:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I would be so happy, if they did that. I wouldn't even care if they gave them really generic combos like they did with the two Diabolos' from RBV 21, just as long as we get them at all is good enough for me.
I honestly hope we do. They have wasted multiple opportunities to make more of them but if they give us a two in one that would be insane.

I really want TT to pull the same move as Random Booster Vol.8 from MFB, where there were more than one unique prize beys. They should have one ultra rare prize bey (it's whatever you want the ultra rare to be) and have like literally some of the other beys be new or upgraded beys.

Really, I just want new Layers for old returning veterans. I wouldn't even mind if they slapped some random combos with them like with Guardian Kerbeus, I would just be happy to have new upgraded Layers at all.

Of course, I don't think it would happen as that would be too expensive to make.
(Oct. 13, 2020  11:03 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I honestly hope we do. They have wasted multiple opportunities to make more of them but if they give us a two in one that would be insane.

I really want TT to pull the same move as Random Booster Vol.8 from MFB, where there were more than one unique prize beys. They should have one ultra rare prize bey (it's whatever you want the ultra rare to be) and have like literally some of the other beys be new or upgraded beys.

Really, I just want new Layers for old returning veterans. I wouldn't even mind if they slapped some random combos with them like with Guardian Kerbeus, I would just be happy to have new upgraded Layers at all.

Of course, I don't think it would happen as that would be too expensive to make.
Giving all the legends upgraded layers would raise sparking up to the average number so it in terms of cost it would still be convenient for takara tomy.
(Oct. 13, 2020  11:03 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I honestly hope we do. They have wasted multiple opportunities to make more of them but if they give us a two in one that would be insane.

Agree I think thats they smart move Just do a booster to put all the legend beys thats not going to be an the anime. I wouldnt even mind they put random combos or even some past combos as long i get the layer i'll give it a good combo Myself. I can even think of then wyvern 1d hurricane Am, xcalibur a single chassis For attack this time with 1or 1' dagger with iron' deathscyther same chassis as xcalibur with blitz hunter', zeus 1s around planet, ect yea old combos but atleast we would get them. As you said expensive set but hey it would be what it is if it happen
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:27 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:00 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Hopefully you can get it as a present!

Sure, I can show the drawing except how do I show a picture on a thread?

And btw I have no doubt they’d just re-use a driver and make it a dash version on Doomscizor,for xcalius maybe a new one. If wyvron gets an evolution then they could simply just repeat hurricane orbit metal. If pheonix gets an evolution there’s definitely gonna be new parts.

Lol I don't know how to post one either.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:51 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:27 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sure, I can show the drawing except how do I show a picture on a thread?

Lol I don't know how to post one either.

You post a picture like this:
[img]

Image link

[/img]
I feel like it will most likely be Deathsycther
(Oct. 13, 2020  9:56 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  9:17 PM)Limetka Wrote: Xcalibur pretty much had an evolution as Apocalypse. I personally would like to see Deathscyther, since if Phoenix is chosen they're undeniably going to just slap on the armor gimmick and call it a day.

Well what’s wrong with the armor gimmick? And also you’re forgetting if they choose Doomscizor they could just give it hunter dash which is an old driver. If they chose pheonix, there’s no knowing if they might give it a new driver or even a new disc. After all deathscyther has had 3 evolutions and pheonix has only had 2. So it’s more likely that they’re going to give pheonix new parts. And since pheonix is a defense type they won’t give it a dash driver. The bad thing about attack types and balance types of is that a possibility is just getting an old driver and making it dash, with defense and stamina types there is not any dash drivers with the exception of keep Dash. So if we were to get a defense type like pheonix it’s more likely that a defense or even stamina type will get new parts. BOOM! Not trying to be rude btw. Just stating the facts. And I would like to see a deathscyther but I would like to see pheonix more just cause of the possibility of new parts.

They could easily reuse Friction as Nothing and Revolve got reused
watch it be leopard or smth. leopard would actually be awesome tho no joke. never gonna happen tho so im rooting for doomsiczor
Maybe Quick' or Hunter' will be the driver.

But the chassis I think will be new.

(Oct. 14, 2020  3:42 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:51 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Lol I don't know how to post one either.

You post a picture like this:
[img]<br /><br />Image link<br /><br />[/img]
Makes sense.
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:54 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  9:56 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Well what’s wrong with the armor gimmick? And also you’re forgetting if they choose Doomscizor they could just give it hunter dash which is an old driver. If they chose pheonix, there’s no knowing if they might give it a new driver or even a new disc. After all deathscyther has had 3 evolutions and pheonix has only had 2. So it’s more likely that they’re going to give pheonix new parts. And since pheonix is a defense type they won’t give it a dash driver. The bad thing about attack types and balance types of is that a possibility is just getting an old driver and making it dash, with defense and stamina types there is not any dash drivers with the exception of keep Dash. So if we were to get a defense type like pheonix it’s more likely that a defense or even stamina type will get new parts. BOOM! Not trying to be rude btw. Just stating the facts. And I would like to see a deathscyther but I would like to see pheonix more just cause of the possibility of new parts.

They could easily reuse Friction as Nothing and Revolve got reused

I guess that’s true, but pheonix only got 2 drivers so I tt isn’t lazy they might add a new one.
(Oct. 14, 2020  5:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:54 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: They could easily reuse Friction as Nothing and Revolve got reused

I guess that’s true, but pheonix only got 2 drivers so I tt isn’t lazy they might add a new one.
Technically it only got one. Atomic doesn’t really count in my eyes since it’s not the actual stock combo

(Oct. 14, 2020  5:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:54 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: They could easily reuse Friction as Nothing and Revolve got reused

Technically it only got one. Atomic doesn’t really count in my eyes since it’s not the actual stock combo
(Oct. 14, 2020  5:01 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  5:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I guess that’s true, but pheonix only got 2 drivers so I tt isn’t lazy they might add a new one.

(Oct. 14, 2020  5:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I guess that’s true, but pheonix only got 2 drivers so I tt isn’t lazy they might add a new one.

Yeah, I guess that’s true.