[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

(Aug. 11, 2015  4:51 AM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  4:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  4:12 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Maybe a star flat, like a plastic flat with a right rubber flat shape to it?
hahahaha, this is the first time i've hoped a prediction was right
SENPAI NOTICED MEEEEE Gasp

(Aug. 11, 2015  6:10 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: XD I do think that would be cool though. Blow sounds like two things. DF145/ T125 and the like or
BSF something with fans just makes sense with the name blow. But I hope the point flat happens. That would be so much cooler.

How about combine the two and have the wings angle upwards from the tip?
Odin and Ragnaruk? I think I have to get this one now.
Does anyone know how much this booster would cost?
There better be a crow motif. After finding out that Black Valkyrie is a Coro Coro exclusive...

Hey, I like black birds, okay?! D:
(Sep. 01, 2015  10:55 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Does anyone know how much this booster would cost?

The same price as any other Booster, so 860 yen, from memory.
(Sep. 01, 2015  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2015  10:55 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Does anyone know how much this booster would cost?

The same price as any other Booster, so 860 yen, from memory.

WOW!!!
Its nice booster. Made me very happy.
Thanks!!!!
The shape of the Odin layer reminds me of PreHWS Wolf.
(Sep. 22, 2015  5:17 PM)Zera Wrote: The shape of the Odin layer reminds me of PreHWS Wolf.

How no pics have come out

(Aug. 11, 2015  3:56 PM)KaiTheLegend Wrote: I can already see the jokes to come if Blow ends up being a horrible part....

Takara Tomy: Well this blew up in our faces...
(Sep. 22, 2015  10:03 PM)Kylo Ren Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2015  5:17 PM)Zera Wrote: The shape of the Odin layer reminds me of PreHWS Wolf.

[Image: BeybladeBurst_B17OdinCentralBlow.jpg]
(Sep. 22, 2015  10:29 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2015  10:03 PM)Kylo Ren Wrote:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_B17OdinCentralBlow.jpg]

I thought that was the same picture for every single coming soon post
I would never do that ...
Hmm, agog enough to actually want to snoop up how it looks. must wait, another month to wait before I can see the mystery beyblade.

(Aug. 11, 2015  4:51 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: SENPAI NOTICED MEEEEE Gasp

Isn't that your dogs name?
(Sep. 23, 2015  8:57 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hmm, agog enough to actually want to snoop up how it looks. must wait, another month to wait before I can see the mystery beyblade.

(Aug. 11, 2015  4:51 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: SENPAI NOTICED MEEEEE Gasp

Isn't that your dogs name?

that's my nickname for my dog

On a more odin note, The layer looks like roller defenser or driger ms. I assume it must pack a punch!
This is pretty exciting!! Two new pieces!! I just hope it's not only cooler but useable! And not already outclassed by Valkyrie or Deathscyther or Spriggan...
i personally hope the circles on the end are free spinning, like tr145. anyways, i say balance. the layer looks good for defence, but central reminds me of sort of a reverse phantom. lighter material on the outside would make it spin faster, which might be good for burst stamina. finally, i think blow will be like a rb tipe tip, giving huge attack with little space. it makes sense, b/c it would hit heavier. anyways, that's my prediction. c-ya!
(Sep. 29, 2015  9:43 PM)mudorios Wrote: i personally hope the circles on the end are free spinning, like tr145. anyways, i say balance. the layer looks good for defence, but central reminds me of sort of a reverse phantom. lighter material on the outside would make it spin faster, which might be good for burst stamina. finally, i think blow will be like a rb tipe tip, giving huge attack with little space. it makes sense, b/c it would hit heavier. anyways, that's my prediction. c-ya!

Um defence wheels generally need to be rounded and this isn't (it's generally rounded but not actually round). Also stamina doesn't work that way. You want it to be heavier on the outside not lighter. Another thing to point out is that the free spinning wheels gimmick has been in every generation before burst and the gimmick has never worked as it was supposed to.
I think it's a bit early to draw conclusions, in any case ...
Yeah, sorry to keep the guessing going, but blow I think refers to an attack blow, so it will be attack. Especially since the last two beys were defense and stamina. I am pretty sure it will be a hole flat. I would put money on it. Although there is really no bey my to base this off of from the MFB line like all of the the other ones. So it's anybodys guess
Who knows, maybe if the Bey gets hit too many times it literally blows up!!
That's how they all work gankoba. Guys lets stop making guesses based of of a low quality picture of the layer.

Although Zoros comment about blow seems reasonable. Educated guesses are one thing, but most of this is baseless speculation. Bey Brad made it clear that this is a serious community. I would not bet money on anything at the moment. But an attack type seems reasonable, except that we have two of those, and two defense, and two stamina. Therefore by process of elimination this could very likely be a balance type.
(Oct. 03, 2015  8:03 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: That's how they all work gankoba. Guys lets stop making guesses based of of a low quality picture of the layer.

Although Zoros comment about blow seems reasonable. Educated guesses are one thing, but most of this is baseless speculation. Bey Brad made it clear that this is a serious community. I would not bet money on anything at the moment. But an attack type seems reasonable, except that we have two of those, and two defense, and two stamina. Therefore by process of elimination this could very likely be a balance type.

Did you just tell everyone to stop speculating, yet you did that yourself right after? .__.
Well he did say educated guesses are a different matter. So his speculation must be educated Smile
Here Is my best guess: probably a flat between the sizes of acelle and assault with wing like attachments like w145.
Maybe blow have fans for down/side or upper force. Beacuse when you think blow you think of blowing air from mouth. Just like d145, t125, w145, SD145, lw105, lw165, w105, etc. But all of them don't much effect except w145 and lw165. But they just provide slightly more Stamina and defense. They're not enough powerful to anything to opposing. I think may have more blade (from top to tip) and redesign blade with better size, shape and quantity to improve downforce.