[Product]  B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym

(Feb. 02, 2020  6:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:07 PM)The Rex Wrote: I know he said for Big Bang genesis but that combo u suggested might be better if he put the armor on apocalypse then put sting and ultimate reboot’

True, it was just that he said Big Bang Genesis.

I know
Armored Big Bang Genesis.Sting.Atomic

Armored Regalia Genesis.00Expand.Xt+

Armored Prime Apocalypse.Blitz.Ultimate Reboot'
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Armored Big Bang Genesis.Sting.Atomic

Those are pretty good btw
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:39 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Armored Big Bang Genesis.Sting.Atomic

Those are pretty good btw

They all actually have kinda bad KO resistance.

I just noticed that Big Bang Armor is most loose on Big Bang Genesis and most tight on Regalia Genesis. It is hardest to remove the Armor as well on Regalia compared to the Layer it was released with.
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:39 AM)The Rex Wrote: Those are pretty good btw

They all actually have kinda bad KO resistance.

I just noticed that Big Bang Armor is most loose on Big Bang Genesis and most tight on Regalia Genesis. It is hardest to remove the Armor as well on Regalia compared to the Layer it was released with.

Dang, for me with the armor it’s the exact opposite lmao
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:45 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: They all actually have kinda bad KO resistance.

Dang, for me with the armor it’s the exact opposite lmao

I guess that boils down to mold variations/differences.

I just hope we can agree that the Armor stains any Launcher we would use.

I posted that in light of a competitive combo by Mack the Burst from YouTube, and revolved a theoretical deck for the Infinite Lock System Layers with that in mind.

Edit: welp, I just realized that the Armor itself is treated as a separate part, so you can only use it on one Infinite Lock System Layer on your deck. With that in mind, I guess stock Big Bang Genesis Layer is best with the Armor in my opinion.
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:45 AM)The Rex Wrote: Dang, for me with the armor it’s the exact opposite lmao

I guess that boils down to mold variations/differences.

I just hope we can agree that the Armor stains any Launcher we would use.

I posted that in light of a competitive combo by Mack the Burst from YouTube, and revolved a theoretical deck for the Infinite Lock System Layers with that in mind.

Hasn’t done it to me yet but sure
Thanks for all the suggest. I will try it with sting and ul and see what happen. The combo I use before is a joke for my ID combo. No match at all
I’m re adjusting this post since I can’t just delete it, a bit off topic but CrazyAries did a project where he made armour similar to the Big Bang Armour. https://twitter.com/crazyariesx/status/1...26688?s=21 A cool project making the armour more defensive.
(Feb. 08, 2020  3:47 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
51 grams layer. Big Bang Genesis: I'm inevitable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYWxp7xLOA

at 6:55 mark, Regalia Genesis with Armor is called Perfect Genesis. during the G1 event in Japan..?
So my Big Bang Genesis came in the mail, but the armor wont fully lock in on my bey. The armor ends up being slightly lopsided, which leaves the bey prone to bursts. Does somebody know how to fix this?