[Product]  B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym

(Jan. 25, 2020  2:48 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  2:41 AM)g2_ Wrote: That's cool. It could potentially make Regalia Genesis comptetive.

Yeah, competitive wise there's no reason not to use it if you're using a Mugen Lock layer.
Yeah, I really don't think it would make Prime Apocalypse better, since it's almost unburstable anyway. Big Bag Genesis has too much recoil, and Regalia may be Perfect for it.
(Jan. 25, 2020  5:04 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  2:48 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Yeah, competitive wise there's no reason not to use it if you're using a Mugen Lock layer.
Yeah, I really don't think it would make Prime Apocalypse better, since it's almost unburstable anyway. Big Bag Genesis has too much recoil, and Regalia may be Perfect for it.

Imo Prime Apocalypse with the Big Bang Armor will make it have less recoil hence decimate its pure attacking power, at least based on how it seems to work even as stock. On Regalia Genesis, Big Bang Armor may have more use since Regalia tends to Burst more easily with two buttons that increase its Burst risk more than Prime does. The Big Bang Genesis Layer seems to be more oriented on Attack than its original Defense typing, but it may still be as viable as its other two Infinite Lock Layer brothers even without the Armor.
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:59 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  5:04 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, I really don't think it would make Prime Apocalypse better, since it's almost unburstable anyway. Big Bag Genesis has too much recoil, and Regalia may be Perfect for it.

Imo Prime Apocalypse with the Big Bang Armor will make it have less recoil hence decimate its pure attacking power, at least based on how it seems to work even as stock. On Regalia Genesis, Big Bang Armor may have more use since Regalia tends to Burst more easily with two buttons that increase its Burst risk more than Prime does. The Big Bang Genesis Layer seems to be more oriented on Attack than its original Defense typing, but it may still be as viable as its other two Infinite Lock Layer brothers even without the Armor.

Honestly, all three of the are Attack Layers. I use Regalia γenesis Sting Ultimate Reboot', which is really hard to Burst, plus its oval shape makes it very aggressive. It can also sometimes destabilize an Xt+ combo so badly that it can tie with LAD.
(Jan. 27, 2020  3:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  6:59 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Imo Prime Apocalypse with the Big Bang Armor will make it have less recoil hence decimate its pure attacking power, at least based on how it seems to work even as stock. On Regalia Genesis, Big Bang Armor may have more use since Regalia tends to Burst more easily with two buttons that increase its Burst risk more than Prime does. The Big Bang Genesis Layer seems to be more oriented on Attack than its original Defense typing, but it may still be as viable as its other two Infinite Lock Layer brothers even without the Armor.

Honestly, all three of the are Attack Layers. I use Regalia γenesis Sting Ultimate Reboot', which is really hard to Burst, plus its oval shape makes it very aggressive. It can also sometimes destabilize an Xt+ combo so badly that it can tie with LAD.

I do agree with the Infinite Lock Layers to be viable as Attack types (despite listing both Genesis Layers as Defense types). Sting.Xt+/Ul' might be the best possible parts for them as of now, but maybe Ym would present a better performance than its plastic tipped counterpart
Right now if u put the beys against each other with stock combos,apocalypse would win with the armor on it.Regalia’s layer makes the armor like slip off and Big Bang is just not that strong compared to other things like imperial dragon stock,so if u use the Big Bang armor you should use it on apocalypse
I heard that the Big Bang Armor can scratch the launchers you use it on. Can anybody who has the armor confirm that?
I’ve been using the Big Bang armor and I can confirm it’s not true
(Jan. 29, 2020  10:25 PM)The Rex Wrote: I’ve been using the Big Bang armor and I can confirm it’s not true

Good to hear.
(Jan. 29, 2020  10:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I heard that the Big Bang Armor can scratch the launchers you use it on. Can anybody who has the armor confirm that?

I haven’t received mine yet but JoJo’s video on it has shown that the red plastic on the Big Bang Armor stained her gold LR launcher.
(Jan. 29, 2020  11:47 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2020  10:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I heard that the Big Bang Armor can scratch the launchers you use it on. Can anybody who has the armor confirm that?

I haven’t received mine yet but JoJo’s video on it has shown that the red plastic on the Big Bang Armor stained her gold LR launcher.
It’s one thing to stain, but it is another thing to actually scratch it.
Infer what you want, here's what's happening to her launcher and armor.

At the 10:53 point of the video

the gold turbo version looks AMAZING!

is the big bang armor considered a part similar to a disk frame or something more akin to a level chip?

Could you have (BBA) Big Bang Gensis, (BBA) Prime Apocalypse, and (BBA) Regalia Genesis in a deck??
(Jan. 30, 2020  2:49 AM)NAP Wrote: the gold turbo version looks AMAZING!

is the big bang armor considered a part similar to a disk frame or something more akin to a level chip?

Could you have (BBA) Big Bang Gensis, (BBA) Prime Apocalypse, and (BBA) Regalia Genesis in a deck??

I'm pretty sure you will only be able to have 1 copy of the Big Bang Armor in a deck.
(Jan. 30, 2020  12:26 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Infer what you want, here's what's happening to her launcher and armor.

At the 10:53 point of the video

What I meant is a stained launcher is less of a big deal than a scratched launcher, although that’s an opinion so you may think differently.
stain and scratch are not always the same in many situations, but in this context they are the same. the stain gets on the launcher because the armor is scratching it.
I just got mine yesterday, I can definitely vouch for the staining of the launcher rim, cuz that Big Bang Armor is quite THICC despite being pure plastic

Edit: tbh, I'm not sure if the Big Bang Armor is a bad thing or simply because I used a carp combo (Armored BBG.0E.Vl') in an attempt to make use of the aggressive shape. That and the said Armor makes the Bey snag unnecessarily onto my Launcher (via the rim, even though I try to hold the violet Base while affixing it onto the prongs securely) and would plop off upon launching (most of the time, other times it would simply have carp spin). I tried using Big Bang Armor into Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis, but it just feels too off for me, and somehow the Armor is too tight especially on my Regalia copy (at one point I thought it'd break while trying to pry it off, similar to that Level Chip problem with the Air Knight Layer)
Big bang is probably best for regalia and may make the mugen beys actually good in the meta game, only problem is things like apocalypse for me are not consistent enough to become useable throughout competitions
Is Bigbang Armor Regalia Genesis good for attack and stamina (aka balance)?
(Jan. 30, 2020  5:41 PM)Biggster Wrote: Is Bigbang Armor Regalia Genesis good for attack and stamina (aka balance)?

I don't have it yet, but I seriously doubt it. Even if Regalia didn't have its bursting issues I don't think the layers shape is very good, and the armor probably doesn't help its shape enough to matter.
(Jan. 31, 2020  6:59 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  5:41 PM)Biggster Wrote: Is Bigbang Armor Regalia Genesis good for attack and stamina (aka balance)?

I don't have it yet, but I seriously doubt it. Even if Regalia didn't have its bursting issues I don't think the layers shape is very good, and the armor probably doesn't help its shape enough to matter.
Regalia with the armor has a much smoother shape instead of Bigbang's shape, which is much more jagged. I can do the testing once my stadium comes in.
Can anyone give a good combo for Big Bang Yenesis? Origional combo sucks and I even use it with 0D.Ds also not good enough. The best combo so far is Ar.Xt+ which only equal with lS.Ar.Br. try several time and it all end with draw
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:36 PM)kontotbey Wrote: Can anyone give a good combo for Big Bang Yenesis? Origional combo sucks and I even use it with 0D.Ds also not good enough. The best combo so far is Ar.Xt+ which only equal with lS.Ar.Br. try several time and it all end with draw

You can try and use an attack combo on it as Regalia Genesis had some potential in that. I’d say put Big Bang Genesis on Sting Ultimate Reboot’.
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:36 PM)kontotbey Wrote: Can anyone give a good combo for Big Bang Yenesis? Origional combo sucks and I even use it with 0D.Ds also not good enough. The best combo so far is Ar.Xt+ which only equal with lS.Ar.Br. try several time and it all end with draw

You can try and use an attack combo on it as Regalia Genesis had some potential in that. I’d say put Big Bang Genesis on Sting Ultimate Reboot’.

I know he said for Big Bang genesis but that combo u suggested might be better if he put the armor on apocalypse then put sting and ultimate reboot’
(Feb. 02, 2020  6:07 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You can try and use an attack combo on it as Regalia Genesis had some potential in that. I’d say put Big Bang Genesis on Sting Ultimate Reboot’.

I know he said for Big Bang genesis but that combo u suggested might be better if he put the armor on apocalypse then put sting and ultimate reboot’

True, it was just that he said Big Bang Genesis.