[Product]  B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym

(Aug. 20, 2019  2:33 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:58 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Imagine if this is a phoenix be, but with 2 armors this time....... we could potentially change it's outward/ centered weight distribution.
Yeah. Like one armor with metal and one without?

Didn't think about that to be honest.... lol. Maybe both of them have metal but different shapes and/ or varying amounts of metal.
So is it confirmed to be a Defense Type?
(Aug. 20, 2019  5:25 PM)Requim Wrote: So is it confirmed to be a Defense Type?

Yes
So we know this is a defense type, but I am skeptical if this is the final season or not.

On one hand, there's no rumors on any beys from a potential next season, and the most recently known release is in 2020, which is five years after the first release, and usually beyblade seasons are five years. Not just that, this beyblade is called "last boss", a title not given to any the "last boss" beyblades of every other season of burst.

On the other, we just got customizable layers, there is an alleged fifth season, burst is remarkably popular, and burst hasn't been officially cancelled. We are on our third antagonist, which could be a way to keep the show fresh for a while, not to mention all news on cancellation is anecdotal.

I'm rather torn on this one.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:25 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: So we know this is a defense type, but I am skeptical if this is the final season or not.

On one hand,  there's no rumors on any beys from a potential next season, and the most recently known release is in 2020, which is five years after the first release, and usually beyblade seasons are five years. Not just that, this beyblade is called "last boss",  a title not given to any the "last boss" beyblades of every other season  of burst.

On the other, we just got customizeable layers, there is an alleged fifth season, burst is remarkably popular, and burst hasn't been officially cancelled. We are on our third antagonist, which could be a way to keep the show fresh for a while.

That's quite an analysis for this "last boss" entry. When they say "defense" a lot of good Defense type Beys come to mind: hK, aK, gK, hS on Defense mode, eF, rP, dP, etc

I'm kind of thinking they might derail us by showing "Defense" and produce an entirely new avatar instead of recycling some of the good Layers above. Unless we have more leaked info about what the gimmick will be, we could just go around in circles with this discussion. 

I feel bad for Stamina types, but they already have some good stuff already so having a Stamina last boss is kind of underwhelming (unless they suddenly introduce something like "Burst Engine" Drivers which are battery-powered or wind-up)
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:25 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: So we know this is a defense type, but I am skeptical if this is the final season or not.

On one hand,  there's no rumors on any beys from a potential next season, and the most recently known release is in 2020, which is five years after the first release, and usually beyblade seasons are five years. Not just that, this beyblade is called "last boss",  a title not given to any the "last boss" beyblades of every other season  of burst.

On the other, we just got customizable layers, there is an alleged fifth season, burst is remarkably popular, and burst hasn't been officially cancelled. We are on our third antagonist, which could be a way to keep the show fresh for a while, not to mention all news on cancellation is anecdotal.

true there was a leaked 5th season and valt was back as the main character but its translation was so bad I'm not too sure
(Aug. 22, 2019  11:07 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:

true there was a leaked 5th season and valt was back as the main character but its translation was so bad I'm not too sure
Where is source?
I've never heard It'll have 5th season in Japan
(Aug. 22, 2019  11:51 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  11:07 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: true there was a leaked 5th season and valt was back as the main character but its translation was so bad I'm not too sure
Where is source?

it was in zankye vid I said I wasn't sure
(Aug. 22, 2019  11:51 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  11:07 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: true there was a leaked 5th season and valt was back as the main character but its translation was so bad I'm not too sure
Where is source?

I think it was on one of the master blader Twitter accounts. I forget which one, but he said "Beyblade Burst is renewed for 2 more seasons" back in the Cho-Z days.
(Aug. 22, 2019  1:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  11:51 AM)marutti Wrote: Where is source?

I think it was on one of the master blader Twitter accounts. I forget which one, but he said "Beyblade Burst is renewed for 2 more seasons" back in the Cho-Z days.
I’ve never heard or seen that
(Aug. 22, 2019  12:17 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:

it was in zankye vid I said I wasn't sure

No I don't recall ever saying a 5th season of Beyblade is 100% confirmed at all, there was rumours being passed around back in France that there was gonna be a 5th season. It was a rumour from one of the French Judges at the world championships that said that Blader Ken said there was going to be 2 more seasons of Beyblade Burst. But again I don't remember ever reporting on that and said it's 100% confirmed.
(Aug. 22, 2019  7:09 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  12:17 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: it was in zankye vid I said I wasn't sure

No I don't recall ever saying a 5th season of Beyblade is 100% confirmed at all, there was rumours being passed around back in France that there was gonna be a 5th season. It was a rumour from one of the French Judges at the world championships that said that Blader Ken said there was going to be 2 more seasons of Beyblade Burst. But again I don't remember ever reporting on that and said it's 100% confirmed.

that's what I meant rumors never 100%
Actually Blader Ken isn't Employee of Takara Tomy. He is event company employee
(Aug. 22, 2019  1:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Interesting, could it have been a typo?
Even if it is true that TT greenlit two more seasons, a show being greenlit doesn't necessarily mean the show is 100% going to be made, it just means that they had permission to make it. However, Takara Tomy's priorities have clearly shifted since the time this claim started making rounds (around the middle of Cho-Z iirc?), seeing as they seem to be planning on ending the current generation of Beyblade releases with this release. So, we likely won't be any more new episodes of Beyblade Burst after early 2020.
They're getting more focused with the Zoids Wild line of toys, if I'm understanding it right, considering the quality and designs they're currently releasing the past months. I think the release of Beyblade Chouzetsu and Zoids Wild were the same based on their teaser posters a while back.

I do hope they stop with GT, unless they introduce customization for the Drivers as well (like how it was for MFB, if I got the gist of its part system) for the next Burst System, I'd rather they quit when the part designs are basically being rehashed without new stuff, like you can only get to so much variations of a design before it gets old and considered lazy.

Anyways, back on topic, a Defense type "last boss" is quite reminiscent of Dead Phoenix, though the anime did not explore on the combination of Perfect Phoenix (iirc, Coro Coro was the one that coined that name?). In this case, we will probably get a heavy tank Defense type that could be problematic with the existence of Bearing and swapping of Chips for better teeth strength. But I'll be glad if they actually made a GT version of Perfect Phoenix, like how they did the Xtend+ release for Union Achilles which back then could only be obtained and made by buying a launcher set and the stock zA Starter.
Wyvern should make a come back hah Kerberus could too... hmm We have many choice!
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:51 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Wyvern should make a come back hah Kerberus could too... hmm We have many choice!

Too tame to be "last Boss", based on the respective owners. But those are possibilities
(Aug. 30, 2019  1:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:51 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Wyvern should make a come back hah Kerberus could too... hmm We have many choice!

Too tame to be "last Boss", based on the respective owners. But those are possibilities

Like they'd still have the same owners. TT would probably give them to some random new character.
(Aug. 19, 2019  12:40 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  10:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I think I know the name of this BEYBLADE. It’s called Last Boss. It makes sense. Joyful_3
If it really turns out to be called Last Boss then I will freak. I mean, “Go Boss! Sack the other bey!”

Wow...

Y'all think it's Phoenix or something, what if it's an entirely new Bey?
Apparently, beybladevcrv.com says this is last boss final evolution. And it still says defence gyro, so I'm betting it's Phoenix, because it's an evolution.
If this release is Phoenix, will it not tie into the anime at all?

I admit I have not watched GT, but I have seen in the past that beyblade releases do not always match what is seen in the anime series.
I know this doesn't make any since but is it possible that TT will make a Bushin Ashura Evolution and make that the Final Boss?
(Sep. 11, 2019  6:13 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote: I know this doesn't make any since but is it possible that TT will make a Bushin Ashura Evolution and make that the Final Boss?

That is a possibility, but it is highly unlikely.
Well know we know that changeable pieces are possible (union base) the new defense type base could have something like that.Maybe Dread Bahamut will evolve and be the new Boss.