[Product]  B-156 Random Booster 18

Rest can’t figure out

(Nov. 15, 2019  12:09 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:54 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: Heaven can clearly be seen in the top right then erase

I think the Bey right next to Heaven and Erase is Draciel F.

I’m with u on that one
So heaven
Erase 
And draciel f
I think the last 3 in the bottom row are ace, around, and rock respectively
(Nov. 15, 2019  12:14 PM)Guzmada Wrote: I think the last 3 in the bottom row are ace, around, and rock respectively

Five blades on the base at bottom
Dragoon V and Draciel F seems like RBV 18
Just saying, it looks like this to me.
[Image: RB18.png]
(Nov. 15, 2019  7:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Just saying, it looks like this to me.

I didn’t see the one beside Dragoon V looking like Poison, but after comparing it to a picture, it actually does look like it could be Poison!
(Nov. 15, 2019  7:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I didn’t see the one beside Dragoon V looking like Poison, but after comparing it to a picture, it actually does look like it could be Poison!

I thought first about Orb Egis until someone mentioned Poison, which fits that shape a lot better.

Here's another claim though: It's not just Poison, but specifically Poison Dragon OR Poison Diabolos. The Poison base has been rotated 90 degrees from where it was on Poison Hydra's box art (Poison's wider edges line up with each end of the chip), which means that its chip is aligned horizontally, not vertically. Only Dragon and Diabolos align horizontally like this.

Man, I've been hoping for another release of Diabolos, and this looks really likely in this random booster now with its overabundance of left-spin options and now Poison potentially having Diabolos on top of that.
(Nov. 15, 2019  8:43 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  7:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I didn’t see the one beside Dragoon V looking like Poison, but after comparing it to a picture, it actually does look like it could be Poison!

I thought first about Orb Egis until someone mentioned Poison, which fits that shape a lot better.

Here's another claim though: It's not just Poison, but specifically Poison Dragon OR Poison Diabolos. The Poison base has been rotated 90 degrees from where it was on Poison Hydra's box art (Poison's wider edges line up with each end of the chip), which means that its chip is aligned horizontally, not vertically. Only Dragon and Diabolos align horizontally like this.

Man, I've been hoping for another release of Diabolos, and this looks really likely in this random booster now with its overabundance of left-spin options and now Poison potentially having Diabolos on top of that.

I was wondering why it was rotated 90 degrees! If it is Diabolos it would make Diabolos way easier and cheaper to get!
what dash drivers do you guys think will be in the booster?
(Nov. 15, 2019  7:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Just saying, it looks like this to me.

So we've got Heaven, Erase, Dragoon, Draciel, Poison, Dread, and two unknown bases. Interesting lineup, to say the least.
Does the bottom right one like a new Baldur to you guys?
I hope that Judgement base is in there. It has a big influence on the meta and the rubber wears down on it over time, so people with judgment have a backup. Plus it'll probably make the price of Judgement Joker go down.
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:24 PM)YishYash Wrote: I hope that Judgement base is in there. It has a big influence on the meta and the rubber wears down on it over time, so people with judgment have a backup. Plus it'll probably make the price of Judgement Joker go down.

Sad to tell you this, but that seems highly unlikely. We did get a ton of Judgement releases recently though, so that shouldn't be a problem.
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:26 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:24 PM)YishYash Wrote: I hope that Judgement base is in there. It has a big influence on the meta and the rubber wears down on it over time, so people with judgment have a backup. Plus it'll probably make the price of Judgement Joker go down.

Sad to tell you this, but that seems highly unlikely. We did get a ton of Judgement releases recently though, so that shouldn't be a problem.

What about a new Gaia?
i think there might be a red one coming out.
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:27 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:26 PM)Armor Wrote: Sad to tell you this, but that seems highly unlikely. We did get a ton of Judgement releases recently though, so that shouldn't be a problem.

What about a new Gaia?

Do you mean Gaia Dragoon? Well that's a prize bey, so they almost always only release it once. Adding on to that, it's a plastic gen remake, so I'm definitely going to say no for a new Gaia.
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:29 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:27 PM)YishYash Wrote: What about a new Gaia?

Do you mean Gaia Dragoon? Well that's a prize bey, so they almost always only release it once. Adding on to that, it's a plastic gen remake, so I'm definitely going to say no for a new Gaia.

He probably means Gaia as in the beyblade, not the plastic remake.
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:15 PM)Armor Wrote: Does the bottom right one like a new  Baldur to you guys?

It does, but how did you remember Baldur? It was pretty obscure.
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:29 PM)Armor Wrote: Do you mean Gaia Dragoon? Well that's a prize bey, so they almost always only release it once. Adding on to that, it's a plastic gen remake, so I'm definitely going to say no for a new Gaia.

He probably means Gaia as in the beyblade, not the plastic remake.

That definitely makes sense. But I would still say no, as it seems too obscure. It wasn't all that popular, compared to Odin.

(Nov. 15, 2019  11:31 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:15 PM)Armor Wrote: Does the bottom right one like a new  Baldur to you guys?

It does, but how did you remember Baldur? It was pretty obscure.

The same just seems about right. I have a pretty good memory, at least when it comes to Beyblade.
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:34 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: He probably means Gaia as in the beyblade, not the plastic remake.

That definitely makes sense. But I would still say no, as it seems too obscure. It wasn't all that popular, compared to Odin.

(Nov. 15, 2019  11:31 PM)YishYash Wrote: It does, but how did you remember Baldur? It was pretty obscure.

The same just seems about right. I have a pretty good memory, at least when it comes to Beyblade.

Gigant Gaia used to be one of the best defense layers and in burst classic its great.

Baldur is treated like legendary beyblade, only available in exclusive events or competition. Not likely to release in RBV. But the silhouette does have similarity to Baldur.
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:59 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:

Baldur is treated like legendary beyblade, only available in exclusive events or competition. Not likely to release in RBV. But the silhouette does have similarity to Baldur.

Agreed.
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:37 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:34 PM)Armor Wrote: That definitely makes sense. But I would still say no, as it seems too obscure. It wasn't all that popular, compared to Odin.

Gigant Gaia used to be one of the best defense layers and in burst classic its great.

Aren't there people who use it for attack?
I really do have a strong feeling that this bey is a spriggan
(Nov. 16, 2019  5:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I really do have a strong feeling that this bey is a spriggan

No. Just... NO. We already got Lord Spriggan, and it didn't even show up in the Anime. The chances of this booster's prize bey being Spriggan are minimal, and the chances of us even getting another Spriggan are even more minimal.