[Product]  B-156 Random Booster 18

(Nov. 16, 2019  6:21 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  5:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I really do have a strong feeling that this bey is a spriggan

No. Just... NO. We already got Lord Spriggan, and it didn't even show up in the Anime. The chances of this booster's prize bey being Spriggan are minimal, and the chances of us even getting another Spriggan are even more minimal.

Disagree. The prize layer, given its shape, seems to be left-spin. With 3 other left-spin GT beys in the mix (including another copy of the prize layer base for a total of 4 left spin GT beys), this means they will likely need to include either Spriggan or Diabolos in this booster, potentially both. Given my observation that Poison's chip is aligned horizontally (and therefore can only be Dragon or Diabolos), it's likely that Poison Diabolos is a thing and Spriggan will wind up on a left spin base to avoid repeating Longinus/Fafnir/Bahamut.

Though it's a little bit of a stretch, I'm sorta expecting at least one of Longinus, Fafnir, Bahamut, Diabolos, and Spriggan in this random booster, plus one random right spin chip (Hydra hopefully?). Given that Diabolos and Spriggan have no recolors aside from limited edition versions, they're honestly both due for a rerelease.
I think this booster may also contain earth eagle, but the purple recolor
(Nov. 16, 2019  7:57 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I think this booster may also contain earth eagle, but the purple recolor

Nope. The really round one is Dread, if you look carefully enough.
Tbh Im not worried for the other beys in the RB...
I know that they’ll be some good recolors.
I’m more worried about the main prize bey...
The silhouette gives me some attack vibes
Unfortunately, I’m almost certain that it’ll be another one of those Franken-Beys...
(An already existing beyblade resurrected with either new, or
Dash-slapped parts... )Which is, by itself, a disappointment...
I just hope that whatever new parts they give this prize bey
Are worth spending on...

Then again, maybe they’ll surprise us with a prize bey that’s
Actually canon to the anime/manga, like how it used to be...
But I already know, it’s highly unlikely for that to happen...

Like I said before... this just may be the new normal when it comes to these RBV’s...
(Nov. 16, 2019  8:20 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Tbh Im not worried for the other beys in the RB...
Unfortunately, I’m almost certain that it’ll be another one of those Franken-Beys...
(An already existing beyblade resurrected with either new, or
Are worth spending on...

But I already know, it’s highly unlikely for that to happen...

Like I said before... this just may be the new normal when it comes to these RBV’s...

There's a rumor that this base, given it's 5-sided shape reminiscent of Erase, could belong to the up-and-coming new Diabolos combo we've seen a silhouette of. Even if the parts it contains aren't canon, the prize layer base itself could be if this is the case.
(Nov. 16, 2019  8:28 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  8:20 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Tbh Im not worried for the other beys in the RB...
(An already existing  beyblade resurrected with either new, or
Are worth spending on...

But I already know,  it’s highly unlikely for that to happen...

There's a rumor that this base, given it's 5-sided shape reminiscent of Erase, could belong to the up-and-coming new Diabolos combo we've seen a silhouette of. Even if the parts it contains aren't canon, the prize layer base itself could be if this is the case
Diabolos... as a RBV prize bey?... ehhh...
Idk, it does look like erase, but idk...
I won’t speak on things I don’t know...
Nice theory tho :3
(Nov. 15, 2019  7:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Just saying, it looks like this to me.
[Image: RB18.png]

Draciel already released , so maybe it's recolor . Heaven , Erase , Dread and Poison bases look's interesting . I don't think Dragoon Victory realy in this RB , it's look's like new bey or something . And prise bey confused me .
(Nov. 16, 2019  7:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  6:21 AM)BladerGem Wrote: No. Just... NO. We already got Lord Spriggan, and it didn't even show up in the Anime. The chances of this booster's prize bey being Spriggan are minimal, and the chances of us even getting another Spriggan are even more minimal.

Disagree. The prize layer, given its shape, seems to be left-spin. With 3 other left-spin GT beys in the mix (including another copy of the prize layer base for a total of 4 left spin GT beys), this means they will likely need to include either Spriggan or Diabolos in this booster, potentially both. Given my observation that Poison's chip is aligned horizontally (and therefore can only be Dragon or Diabolos), it's likely that Poison Diabolos is a thing and Spriggan will wind up on a left spin base to avoid repeating Longinus/Fafnir/Bahamut.

Though it's a little bit of a stretch, I'm sorta expecting at least one of Longinus, Fafnir, Bahamut, Diabolos, and Spriggan in this random booster, plus one random right spin chip (Hydra hopefully?). Given that Diabolos and Spriggan have no recolors aside from limited edition versions, they're honestly both due for a rerelease.

I meant Spriggan as a new bey. It's entirely possible that the Spriggan chip could appear in this booster, and I actually hope it does. The random boosters could use a bit more... chip variety, I'll admit.

*Shudders at the thought of more Dragon and Valkyrie chips*
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:50 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  11:37 PM)YishYash Wrote: Gigant Gaia used to be one of the best defense layers and in burst classic its great.

Aren't there people who use it for attack?

Yeah, but it's more well known for its good KO Resistance,  Defense, and Burst Resistance.
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:49 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:50 AM)Armor Wrote: Aren't there people who use it for attack?

Yeah, but it's more well known for its good KO Resistance,  Defense, and Burst Resistance.

This. It does have a small kick to it, and on sufficiently grippy drivers (like Keep/βite) it can effectively defend and hit back too.

Buuuut it's getting a bit off topic for this thread. Gigant Gaia is clearly not in this random booster.

(Nov. 16, 2019  9:22 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Draciel already released , so maybe it's recolor .

I'm just going off the layers which we can see. I'm not making any assumptions about their parts, and I don't think that's going to lead anywhere right now.
(Nov. 16, 2019  9:22 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Heaven , Erase , Dread and Poison bases look's interesting . I don't think Dragoon Victory realy in this RB , it's look's like new bey or something . And prise bey confused me .

If saying "Prize Bey" confuses you, then I have no clue what you're doing trying to guess stuff from the silhouettes when it's clear that the big one is the full prize. Always is in these sorts of spoiler images. Come back when we have more info and I can't confuse you with the simplest statements possible.

And this is clearly Dragoon Victory 100%. Its silhouette is very distinct and unique, perfectly matching the image we've already seen of its layer from this image (Burst Version is the one to the left here):
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

No other layer in burst history gets close to matching that shape.
(Nov. 16, 2019  9:22 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  7:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Just saying, it looks like this to me.
[Image: RB18.png]

Draciel already released , so maybe it's recolor . Heaven , Erase , Dread and Poison bases look's interesting . I don't think Dragoon Victory realy in this RB , it's look's like new bey or something . And prise bey confused me .

(Nov. 16, 2019  6:00 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:49 PM)YishYash Wrote: Yeah, but it's more well known for its good KO Resistance,  Defense, and Burst Resistance.

This. It does have a small kick to it, and on sufficiently grippy drivers (like Keep/βite) it can effectively defend and hit back too.

Buuuut it's getting a bit off topic for this thread. Gigant Gaia is clearly not in this random booster.

(Nov. 16, 2019  9:22 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Draciel already released , so maybe it's recolor .

I'm just going off the layers which we can see. I'm not making any assumptions about their parts, and I don't think that's going to lead anywhere right now.
(Nov. 16, 2019  9:22 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Heaven , Erase , Dread and Poison bases look's interesting . I don't think Dragoon Victory realy in this RB , it's look's like new bey or something . And prise bey confused me .

If saying "Prize Bey" confuses you, then I have no clue what you're doing trying to guess stuff from the silhouettes when it's clear that the big one is the full prize. Always is in these sorts of spoiler images. Come back when we have more info and I can't confuse you with the simplest statements possible.

And this is clearly Dragoon Victory 100%. Its silhouette is very distinct and unique, perfectly matching the image we've already seen of its layer from this image (Burst Version is the one to the left here):

I checked Beybladevcrv and translated a bit for the RB18: The Kanji on the bottom left says including https://gyazo.com/ef2a2cd42149fbe0c9f70d48bc5d7a7f
(Nov. 16, 2019  6:21 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  9:22 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Draciel already released , so maybe it's recolor . Heaven , Erase , Dread and Poison bases look's interesting . I don't think Dragoon Victory realy in this RB , it's look's like new bey or something . And prise bey confused me .

(Nov. 16, 2019  6:00 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: This. It does have a small kick to it, and on sufficiently grippy drivers (like Keep/βite) it can effectively defend and hit back too.

I checked Beybladevcrv and translated a bit for the RB18: The Kanji on the bottom left says including https://gyazo.com/ef2a2cd42149fbe0c9f70d48bc5d7a7f

Who knows, say it actually is there. Think, it would completely change the meta and sounds like a thing they would add. It still has a following.
yah, also when I said Gaia I thought you guys meant Gaia Dragon.
(Nov. 16, 2019  7:23 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  6:21 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I checked Beybladevcrv and translated a bit for the RB18: The Kanji on the bottom left says including https://gyazo.com/ef2a2cd42149fbe0c9f70d48bc5d7a7f

Who knows, say it actually is there. Think, it would completely change the meta and sounds like a thing they would add. It still has a following.

I double checked: [Image: 5f29f5b7b2ae4b93967455b71674ba4a.png]

https://gyazo.com/5f29f5b7b2ae4b93967455b71674ba4a
I wonder, what Draciel F & Dragoon V look like in the Random Booster 18 in Dec 26, 2019?
Honestly, if Random Boosters didn't consistently reuse existing Chips for the Prize Bey, I'd say that it looks kind of like Salamander.
So it IS Spriggan after all? Huh.
Oh my God!!!!!!!! It's Spriggan!!!!!!!!!!!!
that looks nice also looks like a motor driver or painted disc (: and it's probaly dual spin as their using spriggan not bahumnt and the shape looks dual spin too so finally a dual spin prize bey
I think tt has a lot of imagination to found a bey name about myths, not just reuse the name of the bey , of just give it to the other bladers in this series, even not in the anime.
That thing is beautiful, wonder what it will be called. I had to pre-order everything after seeing that ?
That's a nice looking bey. Given the "disk's" blue color though which is oddly unreflective and a different shade to their normal blue painted disks (compare to the blue 3 or 00 disks), I can say now that this thing is more likely an electric driver than not. I'm sort of pumped, but also disappointed.

I'm gonna hold off on saying anything about its potential performance until I can get a better look at it though, and figure out if this base is actually dual-spin or whether it just has Spriggan for show. This layer base still looks like a left spin to me, as spinning right means a lotta thick points that don't look like they'll do all that well.
(Nov. 17, 2019  8:54 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: geln7Hc.jpg]
https://twitter.com/RyuzakiNemei/status/...8805826560

Looks like the chip ended up being spriggan after all. The layer base looks cool, and I do wonder if it will be dual spin.
(Nov. 17, 2019  12:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Oh my God!!!!!!!! It's Spriggan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a random chip on the new layer base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!