[Product]  B-156 Random Booster 18

(Nov. 17, 2019  8:54 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: geln7Hc.jpg]
https://twitter.com/RyuzakiNemei/status/...8805826560

Are you kidding me ?

+ it's looks like a turtle ("two" turtle beyblades in this random booster)

(Nov. 16, 2019  6:00 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:49 PM)YishYash Wrote: Yeah, but it's more well known for its good KO Resistance,  Defense, and Burst Resistance.

This. It does have a small kick to it, and on sufficiently grippy drivers (like Keep/βite) it can effectively defend and hit back too.

Buuuut it's getting a bit off topic for this thread. Gigant Gaia is clearly not in this random booster.

(Nov. 16, 2019  9:22 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Draciel already released , so maybe it's recolor .

I'm just going off the layers which we can see. I'm not making any assumptions about their parts, and I don't think that's going to lead anywhere right now.
(Nov. 16, 2019  9:22 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Heaven , Erase , Dread and Poison bases look's interesting . I don't think Dragoon Victory realy in this RB , it's look's like new bey or something . And prise bey confused me .

If saying "Prize Bey" confuses you, then I have no clue what you're doing trying to guess stuff from the silhouettes when it's clear that the big one is the full prize. Always is in these sorts of spoiler images. Come back when we have more info and I can't confuse you with the simplest statements possible.

And this is clearly Dragoon Victory 100%. Its silhouette is very distinct and unique, perfectly matching the image we've already seen of its layer from this image (Burst Version is the one to the left here):
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

No other layer in burst history gets close to matching that shape.

Not "Prize Bey" word confused me , just silhouette looking strange for me .
(Nov. 17, 2019  3:20 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  12:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Oh my God!!!!!!!! It's Spriggan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a random chip on the new layer base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, that's cool.
...well...
There goes my hope for a anime-canon RBV...
It at least looks interesting...

With all the original beyblades from the past... they could at least brought an old burst beyblade back, instead of making these Franken-Beys... even if it isn’t in the anime, like lord spriggan... I mean... this could have been a good layer base for a new Kerbeus....

Ahh.. oh well... I guess I just hafta suck it up and work with what is given
(Nov. 17, 2019  4:25 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: ...well...
There goes my hope for a anime-canon RBV...
It at least looks interesting...

With all the original beyblades from the past... they could at least brought an old burst beyblade back, instead of making these Franken-Beys... even if it isn’t in the anime, like lord spriggan... I mean... this could have been a good layer base for a new Kerbeus....

Ahh.. oh well... I guess I just hafta suck it up and work with what is given

We all knew it was gonna be a new layer base with an already existing GT chip. Plus this new layer base with the spriggan chip looks nice.
Honestly I couldn't careless if the make a new chip  or not with a new layer I took a hint after both the cosmo and flare bases than tact, i understood that  tt isn't interested in making either new chip are older one that's different specially with how you can customize base so I'm not surprised that tt just make new base a few new parts a just reuse the chips I just go with it.  Plus it's not that their using all the beys in the anime some just battle 2 times and fade away pr the collect lost . As for this beys it does look good and I'm happy it's not a dragon pr valkyrie chip for 100 times lol
(Nov. 17, 2019  3:30 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: + it's looks like a turtle ("two" turtle beyblades in this random booster)

I don't see anything remotely turtle-like with this shape, but then again the Draciel in and of itself didn't really look like a turtle either.

Really, it looks more to me like a hybridization of Blast Jinnius and Arc Bahamut.
Looks like a pretty chunky base...
It’s weight might be up to par with Flare...
I shure hope so...

So I guess we won’t know it’s combo until around the beginning of December.
Is this gonna be right spin or left spin?
(Nov. 17, 2019  7:16 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Is this gonna be right spin or left spin?

Judging by the direction of the blades, left spin.
Also, do we know for shure that this spriggan is the main prize Bey?
I mean... there will be 2 Beys with this layer base...
(Nov. 17, 2019  7:23 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Also, do we know for shure that this spriggan is the main prize Bey?

That actually is a good point. This could be the second one.
(Nov. 16, 2019  6:00 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:49 PM)YishYash Wrote: Yeah, but it's more well known for its good KO Resistance,  Defense, and Burst Resistance.

This. It does have a small kick to it, and on sufficiently grippy drivers (like Keep/βite) it can effectively defend and hit back too.

Buuuut it's getting a bit off topic for this thread. Gigant Gaia is clearly not in this random booster.

(Nov. 16, 2019  9:22 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Draciel already released , so maybe it's recolor .

I'm just going off the layers which we can see. I'm not making any assumptions about their parts, and I don't think that's going to lead anywhere right now.
(Nov. 16, 2019  9:22 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Heaven , Erase , Dread and Poison bases look's interesting . I don't think Dragoon Victory realy in this RB , it's look's like new bey or something . And prise bey confused me .

If saying "Prize Bey" confuses you, then I have no clue what you're doing trying to guess stuff from the silhouettes when it's clear that the big one is the full prize. Always is in these sorts of spoiler images. Come back when we have more info and I can't confuse you with the simplest statements possible.

And this is clearly Dragoon Victory 100%. Its silhouette is very distinct and unique, perfectly matching the image we've already seen of its layer from this image (Burst Version is the one to the left here):
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

No other layer in burst history gets close to matching that shape.

The real question is, what color will it be.
(Nov. 17, 2019  7:23 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Also, do we know for shure that this spriggan is the main prize Bey?

Typically it's the prize that gets leaked beforehand. It's quite unusual for just a single random bey, even if it's got the prize layer, to get leaked without leaking everything else too.
If this is the prize bey... Idrk how to feel about this but the base looks cute i guess
Image of the prize bey. I have no idea how it leaked but here it is in it's low-res glory, lol.
[Image: yjMnQnq.jpg]

The GaTinko Chip is Spriggan, the Weight is Ten, and the Base appears to be Left-spin given the Disc placement. I'm not sure if it's just the combination of weird lighting in the pic and the low resolution, but the Disc looks blue? I doubt it's one of the motorized drivers given that since we knew the GT Customize Set and DX Booster were going to have batteries so far in advance, we would have heard about this having batteries by now too. Not to mention if it was one of the motorized ones it'd jack up the price by a lot... It's probably just a normal disc, haha.
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:48 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Image of the prize bey. I have no idea how it leaked but here it is in it's low-res glory, lol.

The GaTinko Chip is Spriggan, the Weight is Ten, and the Base appears to be Left-spin given the Disc placement. I'm not sure if it's just the combination of weird lighting in the pic and the low resolution, but the Disc looks blue? I doubt it's one of the motorized drivers given that since we knew the GT Customize Set and DX Booster were going to have batteries so far in advance, we would have heard about this having batteries by now too. Not to mention if it was one of the motorized ones it'd jack up the price by a lot... It's probably just a normal disc, haha.

Or it's spring-loaded instead of battery powered, or that info just isn't out, or they're just not including batteries with it and expect you to get them yourself this time.

Good catch on the disk location though, which heavily insinuates left spin. Every other dual-spin combo is set in right spin by default for its advertising.
you know what would be funny? Guard' on a bey in this booster. Or even better, on the prize bey!
(Nov. 18, 2019  7:40 PM)Elreed Wrote: you know what would be funny? Guard' on a bey in this booster. Or even better, on the prize bey!

I would rather not see this, basically at any time. Defense and Stamina do not need extra burst resistance.
(Nov. 19, 2019  1:37 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  7:40 PM)Elreed Wrote: you know what would be funny? Guard' on a bey in this booster. Or even better, on the prize bey!

I would rather not see this, basically at any time. Defense and Stamina do not need extra burst resistance.

It's ok, no one's going to use it anyway. and they did give Keep a dash version.
(Nov. 19, 2019  3:51 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  1:37 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I would rather not see this, basically at any time. Defense and Stamina do not need extra burst resistance.

It's ok, no one's going to use it anyway. and they did give Keep a dash version.
Agreed, Guard has no stamina to go with its defense; it’s pretty trashy.
(Nov. 19, 2019  3:51 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  1:37 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I would rather not see this, basically at any time. Defense and Stamina do not need extra burst resistance.

(Nov. 19, 2019  4:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Agreed, Guard has no stamina to go with its defense; it’s pretty trashy.

Still not an excuse to give them the option, given that it does have high grip and solid Defense despite its mediocre Stamina. Although easily beaten by other Defense or Stamina drivers it would work amazingly well against low-stamina Judgement or Xtreme' combos, which is an option the defensive spectrum doesn't need.

Keep' is the exception to the rule here. It's good enough to be usable, but has distinctive downsides to it that limit it in ways other Defense and Stamina drivers don't. It's why I don't want to see any other defensive-side ' drivers outside of possibly βite, which is similar to Keep anyways.
(Nov. 20, 2019  1:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  3:51 AM)Armor Wrote: It's ok, no one's going to use it anyway. and they did give Keep a dash version.
(Nov. 19, 2019  4:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Agreed, Guard has no stamina to go with its defense; it’s pretty trashy.

Still not an excuse to give them the option, given that it does have high grip and solid Defense despite its mediocre Stamina. Although easily beaten by other Defense or Stamina drivers it would work amazingly well against low-stamina Judgement or Xtreme' combos, which is an option the defensive spectrum doesn't need.

Keep' is the exception to the rule here. It's good enough to be usable, but has distinctive downsides to it that limit it in ways other Defense and Stamina drivers don't. It's why I don't want to see any other defensive-side ' drivers outside of possibly βite, which is similar to Keep anyways.

So I don't see the problem here. What's wrong with the defense types getting a little boost? I don't think we even have any actual defense types with our meta now, just opposite spin stamina types.
(Nov. 20, 2019  3:35 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  1:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Still not an excuse to give them the option, given that it does have high grip and solid Defense despite its mediocre Stamina. Although easily beaten by other Defense or Stamina drivers it would work amazingly well against low-stamina Judgement or Xtreme' combos, which is an option the defensive spectrum doesn't need.

So I don't see the problem here. What's wrong with the defense types getting a little boost? I don't think we even have any actual defense types with our meta now, just opposite spin stamina types.

the only boost I see possible are metal versions of drivers like orbit
(Nov. 20, 2019  3:35 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  1:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Still not an excuse to give them the option, given that it does have high grip and solid Defense despite its mediocre Stamina. Although easily beaten by other Defense or Stamina drivers it would work amazingly well against low-stamina Judgement or Xtreme' combos, which is an option the defensive spectrum doesn't need.

The boost is that even as a defensive driver, Stamina types could easily use it to counter more aggressive threats that they otherwise would fall to. It hinders attack too much is my point.

(Nov. 18, 2019  3:55 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Or it's spring-loaded instead of battery powered, or that info just isn't out, or they're just not including batteries with it and expect you to get them yourself this time.

Good catch on the disk location though, which heavily insinuates left spin. Every other dual-spin combo is set in right spin by default for its advertising.

Been thinking about this, and I remember someone mentioned that the second prize base is rotated 90 degrees just like Poison, and lo and behold it is. Given that every Spriggan has been assembled in right spin in every color, this means that this prize base is basically confirmed to be left-spin only, or else it would be assembled in right spin too.

This means we're looking at a confirmed left-spin only prize base. Furthermore, it guarantees that we're looking at <Prize base> Diabolos here, as Dragon and Dragon II don't fit on left spin bases. With one Diabolos already in the booster that makes Dragon or Dragon II more likely to be on Poison than a second Diabolos (though I would love two of them), and honestly Dragon II would be neat to see in a random booster given that it's new anyways.