[Product]  B-156 Random Booster 18

The true combo of Poison Hyudra, it cannot just have a layer

The other reason is the layer sell in July, I think it put Poison Hyudra combo later because it is strong
(Nov. 05, 2019  12:11 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The true combo of Poison Hyudra, it cannot just have a layer

The other reason is the layer sell in July, I think it put Poison Hyudra combo later because it is strong

I don’t think it will be hydra. It will be a new layer base, not poison.
This Random Booster Should Have A New Base That Starts With The Letters M,N,O,Q,X,Y.
I'm always praying for a GT Forneus
PLEASE DON'T BE A NEW LAYER WITH AN OVERUSED CHIP.

I don't want an Oblivion Achilles, Magical Fafnir or X-Ray Spriggan.

Stop. The. Laziness.
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:27 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: PLEASE DON'T BE A NEW LAYER WITH AN OVERUSED CHIP.

Stop. The. Laziness.
Sorry To disappoint you bro but that’s probably what it’s gonna be
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:30 AM)Requim Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:27 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: PLEASE DON'T BE A NEW LAYER WITH AN OVERUSED CHIP.

Stop. The. Laziness.
Sorry To disappoint you bro but that’s probably what it’s gonna be

Can we get a GT Hades TT...
Thx
(Nov. 05, 2019  2:05 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:30 AM)Requim Wrote: Sorry To disappoint you bro but that’s probably what it’s gonna be

Thx

Maybe we can get a layer base similar to Hades, but is judgement not already similar to Dead Hades?
(Nov. 05, 2019  12:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  12:11 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The true combo of Poison Hyudra,  it cannot just have a layer

I don’t think it will be hydra. It will be a new layer base, not poison.

Then why they release the layer on July and hide the combo, it has a reason
(Nov. 05, 2019  2:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  12:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I don’t think it will be hydra. It will be a new layer base, not poison.

The layer base poison has obviously been released and the GT Random Boosters always come with a brand new layer base not released in previous sets. Knockout Odin does not have a full combo yet and as we can see by the product lineup it will not be getting one.
most likely gonna be a new base with a random weight and any of the currently available GT Chips (Examples: Ashura, Bahamut, Pegasus, Spriggan, Diabolos, etc) and (possibly) a new disk and a new ' Driver
(Nov. 05, 2019  2:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  12:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I don’t think it will be hydra. It will be a new layer base, not poison.

They don't "hide the combo". They simply released a layer for money, or they are releasing a full combo later. They did it with Dread Bahamut , but I wouldn't surprised at all if they only released the layer alone, it makes money, and we have some parts...Considering that we need to buy multiple Random Layers to have the prize layer, that's a quick way to make money...

Stop. The. Laziness.

I'd hardly call Achilles and Spriggan "overused". One of them was just recently released, the other comes in the GT triple set, and BOTH OF THEM can only be obtained from one specific set each.
(Nov. 05, 2019  2:05 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:30 AM)Requim Wrote: Sorry To disappoint you bro but that’s probably what it’s gonna be

Thx

Dead Hades Scythes are the rubber on Joker, whilst the hexagons are the spikes on Odin. It's how I like to see it, as Odin performs similar/better to Hades as a KO attacker, whilst Joker has the shapes of Hades but as a burst attacker.
What about ragnarok? We need the former greatest attack type to return to glory.
(Nov. 05, 2019  11:07 PM)Gember Wrote: What about ragnarok? We need the former greatest attack type to return to glory.

Ragnarok was only good for attack in the single layer era. Plus cosmo ragnarok is the closet thing we are going to get to a GT rangnarok.
(Nov. 05, 2019  11:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  11:07 PM)Gember Wrote: What about ragnarok? We need the former greatest attack type to return to glory.

Ragnarok was only good for attack in the single layer era. Plus cosmo ragnarok is the closet thing we are going to get to a GT rangnarok.

unless they made a base that has or has something similar to Ragnaroks gimmick (which is the stamina wings)
(Nov. 05, 2019  11:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Didn't Crash Ragnarok have a niche in the attack-type genre as well, or was that just a fever dream I had?
(Nov. 06, 2019  3:19 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  11:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Ragnarok was only good for attack in the single layer era. Plus cosmo ragnarok is the closet thing we are going to get to a GT rangnarok.

Didn't Crash Ragnarok have a niche in the attack-type genre as well, or was that just a fever dream I had?

Likely a fever dream. Crash Ragnarok has short teeth.
(Nov. 06, 2019  3:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  3:19 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Didn't Crash Ragnarok have a niche in the attack-type genre as well, or was that just a fever dream I had?

Likely a fever dream. Crash Ragnarok has short teeth.

I vaguely remember it being good on dash drivers
(Nov. 06, 2019  4:49 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2019  3:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Likely a fever dream. Crash Ragnarok has short teeth.

I vaguely remember it being good on dash drivers

It is good with 00C.Z', which I'm using for quite a while as a staller/attacker. Barely clicks (using the Chouzetsu Customize Set version btw) even with hard impacts. It Bursted once from a Judgment combo but that was just one time.
I still think is will be a true combination of Poison Hyudra
Why is everyone misspelling Hydra? Just wondering. Also, I suspect TT might make one or two more sets for KO and PH like they did DB. Although, maybe they just want you to use suggested combo, but I doubt this. I'm honestly not sure what TT is doing, but is probably a new, random base with a random chip on a random combo/
Sadly I think any Hades type release is out only because in theory it would be too similar to KO. But I'm hoping for both Hades and Pheonix before the end of GT. I'm certain the prize bey will be another unreleased layer with maybe (fingers crossed) Goku and an existing chip. The other prize bey will no doubt be another MFB burst reboot.
If is the last series then it would be criminal if they didn't include Iron' in this booster. It outclasses all non rubber flat tips and deserves more use.