[Product]  B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn

The gap between the driver and Master, while necessary, I'm sure, is just so jarring. It really takes away from me liking this Beyblade.
(Dec. 29, 2019  5:29 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: The gap between the driver and Master, while necessary, I'm sure, is just so jarring. It really takes away from me liking this Beyblade.

i thought i was the ONLY ONEE it literally bothers me so much urghhh
So, any thoughts on this release (for those who already have it)? I've yet to claim mine in a week or so, but I just want to see if there is any improvement in terms of usability of the parts on this release. I know Generate will be nice especially since I was wishing back then for something like a reverse Reboot to preserve the stamina instead of going all-out attack by the time its spin power is already almost gone.
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:37 AM)Orang Melayu Wrote: mD.7C.Xt+

mD.0P.Br

mD.Vn.Br

I'll assume the two Br combos you suggested have MD on left spin mode? 

It looks like the one on Xt+ might suffer from insufficient OWD since the Disk is too light, but I'd assume the teeth aren't too great that you had to put a lighter OWD Disk to mitigate Burst risk?
This can happen to Master Diabolos if the upper attack is strong with this one.

The point of notice is at 2:42, when the battle begins.
What about GT satomb?

(Jan. 01, 2020  2:57 AM)William Cochran Wrote: What about GT satomb?

More than likely there won't be an evolution for Satan in GT.
There's not going to be a GT satomb, or satan
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:06 AM)Odin master2376 Wrote: There's not going to be a GT satomb, or satan

Satan is what Satomb is called in the TT version.
This is random but my friend had his satomb s3 and he kept saying it was the best bet ever to be made

(Jan. 01, 2020  4:14 AM)Odin master2376 Wrote: This is random but my friend had his satomb s3 and he kept saying it was the best bet ever to be made

Yes that is quite a random remark, but use a Bey with a bare 12 Disk to get his Satomb rekt real quick.

To get back on topic, only flimsy and thin areas of Master have metal, I assume? And does anyone have the weight of that measly center metal piece to compare with the usual GT Weights?
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:26 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:14 AM)Odin master2376 Wrote: This is random but my friend had his satomb s3 and he kept saying it was the best bet ever to be made

Yes that is quite a random remark, but use a Bey with a bare 12 Disk to get his Satomb rekt real quick.

To get back on topic, only flimsy and thin areas of Master have metal, I assume? And does anyone have the weight of that measly center metal piece to compare with the usual GT Weights?
The center piece is around 3 to 4 grams, but what do you mean by flimsy and thin areas? Master is pretty thick, and there's only a couple pieces of metal, highlighted in previous images from Corocoro magazine
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:26 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

The gold parts in left mode is actually painted metal. It connects with the two blades in Right mode. The highlighted areas of Master in Corocoro is the location of the metal pieces on Master.
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:37 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:26 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Yes that is quite a random remark, but use a Bey with a bare 12 Disk to get his Satomb rekt real quick.

The center piece is around 3 to 4 grams, but what do you mean by flimsy and thin areas? Master is pretty thick, and there's only a couple pieces of metal, highlighted in previous images from Corocoro magazine

Yeah, there's my answer lol. I meant the metal parts on the Base, cuz I was expecting something like its predecessor Venom and Erase which have no actual metal (aside from screws), still kinda underwhelming considering it is still not too heavy as a dual-spin Base. I probably have been too enamored by the Chouzetsu line designs that I keep on expecting MORE METAL in every GT release.

Also quite a bummer that the central metal piece doesn't even come close to half of Goku Weight smh I think that piece+Diabolos2 Chip weight is beneath Diabolos Chip weight huh?
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:44 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:37 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: The center piece is around 3 to 4 grams, but what do you mean by flimsy and thin areas? Master is pretty thick, and there's only a couple pieces of metal, highlighted in previous images from Corocoro magazine

Yeah, there's my answer lol. I meant the metal parts on the Base, cuz I was expecting something like its predecessor Venom and Erase which have no actual metal (aside from screws), still kinda underwhelming considering it is still not too heavy as a dual-spin Base. I probably have been too enamored by the Chouzetsu line designs that I keep on expecting MORE METAL in every GT release.

Also quite a bummer that the central metal piece doesn't even come close to half of Goku Weight smh I think that piece+Diabolos2 Chip weight is beneath Diabolos Chip weight huh?

Yeah, the center thing is very light. In fact, Master Diabolos stock is lighter than Venom Diabolos stock, which is surprising.
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:44 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:26 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Yes that is quite a random remark, but use a Bey with a bare 12 Disk to get his Satomb rekt real quick.

The gold parts in left mode is actually painted metal. It connects with the two blades in Right mode. The highlighted areas of Master in Corocoro is the location of the metal pieces on Master.

Hmm. Basically, those metal parts are just two chunks of metal protruding on both sides (for example if you make Zwei's metal dragon heads show underneath surface for a "right spin" face, the metal is placed still on where the heads are but it looks like placed on a different area when flipping the Base) with varying degrees of protrusion?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm bound to get mine on January 5 tho, so I'm just a bit anxious on this regard.

(Jan. 01, 2020  4:47 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:44 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Yeah, there's my answer lol. I meant the metal parts on the Base, cuz I was expecting something like its predecessor Venom and Erase which have no actual metal (aside from screws), still kinda underwhelming considering it is still not too heavy as a dual-spin Base. I probably have been too enamored by the Chouzetsu line designs that I keep on expecting MORE METAL in every GT release.

Yeah, the center thing is very light. In fact, Master Diabolos stock is lighter than Venom Diabolos stock, which is surprising.

Well, carp. I was sold on the premise of dual-spin flipping Base with reverse but THICC Reboot-esque Driver, only to be presented with a combo even lighter than its predecessor?! I guess it looks cool, so I'll still pick it up (and probably gather dust in my Trash/Carp Parts pile along with Venom and Erase).
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:44 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The gold parts in left mode is actually painted metal. It connects with the two blades in Right mode. The highlighted areas of Master in Corocoro is the location of the metal pieces on Master.

Hmm. Basically, those metal parts are just two chunks of metal protruding on both sides (for example if you make Zwei's metal dragon heads show underneath surface for a "right spin" face, the metal is placed still on where the heads are but it looks like placed on a different area when flipping the Base) with varying degrees of protrusion?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm bound to get mine on January 5 tho, so I'm just a bit anxious on this regard.

(Jan. 01, 2020  4:47 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Yeah, the center thing is very light. In fact, Master Diabolos stock is lighter than Venom Diabolos stock, which is surprising.

Well, carp. I was sold on the premise of dual-spin flipping Base with reverse but THICC Reboot-esque Driver, only to be presented with a combo even lighter than its predecessor?! I guess it looks cool, so I'll still pick it up (and probably gather dust in my Trash/Carp Parts pile along with Venom and Erase).

It definitely performs a lot better than it's predecessor though. Master could be a very good base competitive-wise (right spin had crazy upper attack, like a right spin Zwei) and the Diabolos II chip has good teeth. Generate I'm not sure about, since it isn't the heaviest, nor does it have good LAD, but it's not a bad bey and is worth it.
So, my Master Diabolos just arrived today and I must say: great stuff here, I mean it really. Something that I've noticed is that the driver is tall-ish(? Might actually be medium height compared to other taller drivers) but at least tall enough for the average drivers I have to seem to be able to make contact with the metal on the driver, and with the gap between the layer and driver, it seems like it might deal heavier attacks in either spin direction. Seems like the perfect upgrade to me.
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Well, carp. I was sold on the premise of dual-spin flipping Base with reverse but THICC Reboot-esque Driver, only to be presented with a combo even lighter than its predecessor?! I guess it looks cool, so I'll still pick it up (and probably gather dust in my Trash/Carp Parts pile along with Venom and Erase).

To be fair, Venom Diabolos stock combo is only heavier due to the pretty heavy Diabolos Chip and Bullet driver. 
Specifically, Venom and Erase weighs around 10g to 11g, Diabolos is 14g, Vanguard is 26.5g, and Bullet is 16g.

For comparison, Master Diabolos weighs around 26.5g, and Generate is around 36.4g. Both parts have pretty good weight in my opinion.
(Jan. 07, 2020  3:55 PM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2020  4:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Well, carp. I was sold on the premise of dual-spin flipping Base with reverse but THICC Reboot-esque Driver, only to be presented with a combo even lighter than its predecessor?! I guess it looks cool, so I'll still pick it up (and probably gather dust in my Trash/Carp Parts pile along with Venom and Erase).

To be fair, Venom Diabolos stock combo is only heavier due to the pretty heavy Diabolos Chip and Bullet driver. 
Specifically, Venom and Erase weighs around 10g to 11g, Diabolos is 14g, Vanguard is 26.5g, and Bullet is 16g.

For comparison, Master Diabolos weighs around 26.5g, and Generate is around 36.4g. Both parts have pretty good weight in my opinion.

And even then, Venom/Erase Diabolos' stock combo isn't a constant weight as there's a chance for the drone to come out, making it weigh less for the entire battle, while Master Diabolos' stock weight is constant for the entire battle.
It just kinda disturbs me that even with metal on the Base MDb2 is still weighing lesser than VD/ED, and add that to the fact that there is a HUGE gap between MD left spin mode and Gn. It really didn't feel weighty at all when I got it, but I'm quite excited to experiment with it alongside the new Paradox Disk.
Regarding Master, they're going to have to make a ruling about this base. It's going to end up one of three ways:
1. They allow Master to be flipped with dual spin chips
2. They allow one copy each of Master for the spin directions
3. You're restricted to one spin direction and one base, which is the most likely outcome sadly.
(Jan. 10, 2020  12:50 AM)MagixG Wrote: Regarding Master, they're going to have to make a ruling about this base. It's going to end up one of three ways:
3. You're restricted to one spin direction and one base, which is the most likely outcome sadly.

I think the dual-spinning rules imposed for WBO tournament already covers everything you have mentioned.

As for the Japanese tournaments, the new rulings for 5G (?) already includes having only one copy of any part (regardless of spin direction) as well as not letting more than 1 dual spin Layer/Base per deck. 

Master's ability to switch spin direction through flipping is still considered a Master Base part in your deck, so regardless of which spin is used, it still counts as one part (meaning it cannot be repeated in the rest of your deck)
(Jan. 10, 2020  4:27 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  12:50 AM)MagixG Wrote: Regarding Master, they're going to have to make a ruling about this base. It's going to end up one of three ways:

I think the dual-spinning rules imposed for WBO tournament already covers everything you have mentioned.

As for the Japanese tournaments, the new rulings for 5G (?) already includes having only one copy of any part (regardless of spin direction) as well as not letting more than 1 dual spin Layer/Base per deck. 

Master's ability to switch spin direction through flipping is still considered a Master Base part in your deck, so regardless of which spin is used, it still counts as one part (meaning it cannot be repeated in the rest of your deck)

Actually, WBO has no official ruling on Master, though it is just best to play it safe. The quote of "we have now banned spin changing of any layer/base" only applied to every spin changing bey available at the time. So while it would be best to play it safe, until there is an official ruling, I'm still curious.