[Product]  B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn

an official TT video showing off the new Diabolos
Well, I guess Generate does have a Power sort of gimmick. When it's in attack mode, the spring is tighter.
(Dec. 21, 2019  12:29 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Well, I guess Generate does have a Power sort of gimmick. When it's in attack mode, the spring is tighter.

That's... actually a really neat gimmick, I dig it. I'm glad they finally justified why Generate is a Disc/Driver fusion.
CoroCoro's video showing off Diabolos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlzE0aUQX8w

(Dec. 21, 2019  1:43 AM)originalzankye Wrote: CoroCoro's video showing off Diabolos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlzE0aUQX8w

Did the guy on the right break his nail pulling the tabs on the Generate Driver? 3:07 ish. Lol
(Dec. 21, 2019  1:49 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  1:43 AM)originalzankye Wrote: CoroCoro's video showing off Diabolos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlzE0aUQX8w

Did the guy on the right break his nail pulling the tabs on the Generate Driver? 3:07 ish. Lol
Lmao he does.
(Dec. 14, 2019  4:44 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:02 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Oh, thanks for explaining that. I thought it had a Power sort of gimmick, but what you said makes sense

I dunno, I was thinking that too. If "Harden Lock" is translated correctly, it could be a power-like gimmick, compressing the spring based on rotation speed.

It would certainly explain why the driver is so gosh darn big, at least.

(Dec. 21, 2019  12:29 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Well, I guess Generate does have a Power sort of gimmick. When it's in attack mode, the spring is tighter.

Nice, sounds like I was right!
(Dec. 20, 2019  11:18 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Unfortunately you are wrong, Mani is the Importer for Hong Kong for beyblades and other TT products, and not this person/channel/facebook group. Mani wouldn't jeopardize the rights to Import the toys with a leaked video, probably this is a wholesaler than got them earlier but it's still infringing privacy agreements.

The first image is from the T Club Facebook group which is run by Mani Ltd., and the second shows T Club's brands. The Beyblade Burst GT logo can be seen on the middle left box. I recognized the name because they had their own groups for Beyblade and Bakugan, though those were shut down recently and they currently run a T Club group only: https://www.facebook.com/tclubfanshk/
(Dec. 20, 2019  9:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2019  7:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
Someone managed to get the Diabolos/RB early they only really show off the new Diabolos but a cool video to watch

The teeth on Diabolos look great!

After actually checking the videos I must say I was a bit worried about the new Diabolos teeth being meh but it does look really promising! Could be good for deck to use instead of Spriggan for a dual-spin chip.
(Dec. 21, 2019  3:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  1:49 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Did the guy on the right break his nail pulling the tabs on the Generate Driver? 3:07 ish. Lol
Lmao he does.

It made me cringe so bad. Mega oof.
(Dec. 21, 2019  5:23 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2019  9:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The teeth on Diabolos look great!

After actually checking the videos I must say I was a bit worried about the new Diabolos teeth being meh but it does look really promising! Could be good for deck to use instead of Spriggan for a dual-spin chip.
But honestly do teeth even matter anymore? Lord and Judgement are unburstable anyway. I mean I understand why Judgement is unburstable, but Lord is such an unfair piece of carp.
(Dec. 21, 2019  9:36 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  5:23 AM)originalzankye Wrote: After actually checking the videos I must say I was a bit worried about the new Diabolos teeth being meh but it does look really promising! Could be good for deck to use instead of Spriggan for a dual-spin chip.
But honestly do teeth even matter anymore? Lord and Judgement are unburstable anyway. I mean I understand why Judgement is unburstable, but Lord is such an unfair piece of carp.

A little burst resistance could go a long way
(Dec. 21, 2019  7:01 PM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  9:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: But honestly do teeth even matter anymore? Lord and Judgement are unburstable anyway. I mean I understand why Judgement is unburstable, but Lord is such an unfair piece of carp.

A little burst resistance could go a long way

Although nowadays it's less about the height/number of teeth, and more about whether the layer raises the teeth or not...
(Dec. 21, 2019  8:37 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  7:01 PM)Lemonz Wrote: A little burst resistance could go a long way

Although nowadays it's less about the height/number of teeth, and more about whether the layer raises the teeth or not...

Yeah I hope master isn’t nerfed like how imperial was
(Dec. 21, 2019  8:49 PM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  8:37 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Although nowadays it's less about the height/number of teeth, and more about whether the layer raises the teeth or not...

Imperial had that metal piece in the middle that raised the chip, so to me it makes sense
(Dec. 21, 2019  8:49 PM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  8:37 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Although nowadays it's less about the height/number of teeth, and more about whether the layer raises the teeth or not...

You mean loose. It being nerfed would assume it was strong before, which is not possible since it came out loose.

(Dec. 21, 2019  9:10 PM)MagixG Wrote: Imperial had that metal piece in the middle that raised the chip, so to me it makes sense

Since when was it confirmed that the middle bit in Imperial is made of metal?
(Dec. 21, 2019  9:11 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  8:49 PM)Lemonz Wrote: Yeah I hope master isn’t nerfed like how imperial was

You mean loose. It being nerfed would assume it was strong before, which is not possible since it came out loose.

(Dec. 21, 2019  9:10 PM)MagixG Wrote: Imperial had that metal piece in the middle that raised the chip, so to me it makes sense

Watch the Takara Tomy showcase of Master Diabolos at 5:38 or around that they say Metal Chip when switching to left rotation 
https://youtu.be/JKVb5YBSz10
[url=https://youtu.be/JKVb5YBSz10][/url]Here a link
(Dec. 21, 2019  11:17 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  9:11 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: You mean loose. It being nerfed would assume it was strong before, which is not possible since it came out loose.

Watch the Takara Tomy showcase of Master Diabolos at 5:38 or around that they say Metal Chip when switching to left rotation 
https://youtu.be/JKVb5YBSz10
[url=https://youtu.be/JKVb5YBSz10][/url]Here a link

I’m pretty sure MagicxG meant Imperial had metal which it didn’t
(Dec. 21, 2019  9:11 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  8:49 PM)Lemonz Wrote: Yeah I hope master isn’t nerfed like how imperial was

Sorry, I just assumed it was metal, but it did have that piece *in* the middle which was slightly thick enough to raise the chip
(Dec. 22, 2019  2:26 AM)MagixG Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  9:11 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: You mean loose. It being nerfed would assume it was strong before, which is not possible since it came out loose.

Sorry, I just assumed it was metal, but it did have that piece *in* the middle which was slightly thick enough to raise the chip

What made imperial have a bad burst resistance was the raised bars next to the teeth which made even the strongest teeth feel looser
(Dec. 22, 2019  3:41 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2019  2:26 AM)MagixG Wrote: Sorry, I just assumed it was metal, but it did have that piece *in* the middle which was slightly thick enough to raise the chip

What made imperial have a bad burst resistance was the raised bars next to the teeth which made even the strongest teeth feel looser

Everyone talks about the "bars" or "shanks" or whatever that raises the teeth, but nobody's actually showed where they are...
The parts on the bottom of the base that hold the driver on. If you look on the bottom of the imperial base, you can see the little prong-bases are taller than that of the ace base for example.
Anyone got a clear image of Master Diabolos left spin?
Mack The Burst has an unboxing of Master Diabolos.Gn already

The left spin side is kind of ugly Uncertain

I hope it all looks better in person.