[Product]  B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn

So, whoever said that Diabolos II had five teeth was right. However, I'm sure NOBODY expected THAT
Expected Ashura styled teeth, but with five big teeth instead of 7 small teeth? I expected that.
(Dec. 24, 2019  8:05 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Expected Ashura styled teeth, but with five big teeth instead of 7 small teeth? I expected that.

I didn't expect that, I expected something more along the lines of like, they managed to squeeze in five teeth where there was three, although I always appreciate Ahura style teeth, they're my favorite
How much is It in dollars if you please reply and let me know
(Dec. 24, 2019  11:32 PM)Diabolos123 Wrote: How much is It in dollars if you please reply and let me know

on Amazon Jp it's 2020 Yen which is $18.62
(Dec. 24, 2019  5:08 PM)MagixG Wrote: So, whoever said that Diabolos II had five teeth was right. However, I'm sure NOBODY expected THAT

Nah, I had that in the bag.
(Dec. 25, 2019  12:05 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2019  11:32 PM)Diabolos123 Wrote: How much is It in dollars if you please reply and let me know

But for amazon in Us it is 34.94
(Dec. 25, 2019  12:05 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

Shipping time Wink
Marutti got Master Diabolos.

Diabolos ll: 2.80 grams
Metal chip: 3.85 grams
Master base: 19.76 grams
Generate driver: 36.67 grams
Overall: 63.10 grams
This is actually lighter than Venom/Erase Diabolos.
Diabolos is pretty sick, love the new evolution!
(Dec. 26, 2019  6:59 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

Yeah right mode for master seems like imperial with better burst resistance. When is the video with Master vs all GT coming?
(Dec. 26, 2019  7:10 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2019  6:59 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

Yeah right mode for master seems like imperial with better burst resistance. When is the video with Master vs all GT coming?

Shouldn't take too long to record once I'm home and can go through my GT case and go through the marathon, most likely Sunday this week I'll do testings with the stock against all of GT with both right and left
I wonder why TT and many others keep saying the metal is closer to the center when master layer flips over to left spin side. The metal near the outer edge is still there, it just get turned over and out of sight. The weight does not disappear simply because the layer is not visible. Or am I missing something?
[Image: 80PdIQC.png]

What are these shenanigans going on with Diabolos's driver in anime vs real life product?

image on the right is from this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Ppsz5op_0
(Dec. 27, 2019  4:08 PM)Kry Wrote: [Image: 80PdIQC.png]

What are these shenanigans going on with Diabolos's driver in anime vs real life product?

Given how this driver works, it's the same sort of shenanigan that Reboot/Ultimate reboot does: Centrifugal force pulls out a pair of tabs, that pulls in the centerpiece until it slows down enough for the tabs to recede and change modes.
(Dec. 27, 2019  4:55 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  4:08 PM)Kry Wrote: [Image: 80PdIQC.png]

Given how this driver works, it's the same sort of shenanigan that Reboot/Ultimate reboot does: Centrifugal force pulls out a pair of tabs, that pulls in the centerpiece until it slows down enough for the tabs to recede and change modes.

That is not what I am getting at XD. I'm trying to say that anime generate is much shorter with a hollow semi-flat shape. Yet the IRL product is just a wide zephyr in when attack mode. Granted only a few millimeters taller but still- the animation model and the product are very obviously different in shape.
The anime version would have better LAD. I wish we got that.
(Dec. 27, 2019  5:09 PM)Kry Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  4:55 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Given how this driver works, it's the same sort of shenanigan that Reboot/Ultimate reboot does: Centrifugal force pulls out a pair of tabs, that pulls in the centerpiece until it slows down enough for the tabs to recede and change modes.

That is not what I am getting at XD. I'm trying to say that anime generate is much shorter with a hollow semi-flat shape. Yet the IRL product is just a wide zephyr in when attack mode. Granted only a few millimeters taller but still- the animation model and the product are very obviously different in shape.

I see. Unless we get an interview with them, I doubt we'll ever really figure out.
(Dec. 27, 2019  5:33 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: The anime version would have better LAD. I wish we got that
might have had issues with wearing down being that little though
(Dec. 27, 2019  5:09 PM)Kry Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  4:55 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Given how this driver works, it's the same sort of shenanigan that Reboot/Ultimate reboot does: Centrifugal force pulls out a pair of tabs, that pulls in the centerpiece until it slows down enough for the tabs to recede and change modes.

The anime has quite a few issues with some of the CGI models being accurate, I remember that when the Joker episode was out Joe somehow managed to take off the turn frame and flip it to the other mode despite the performance tip still being on there.
(Dec. 27, 2019  9:27 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  5:09 PM)Kry Wrote: That is not what I am getting at XD. I'm trying to say that anime generate is much shorter with a hollow semi-flat shape. Yet the IRL product is just a wide zephyr in when attack mode. Granted only a few millimeters taller but still- the animation model and the product are very obviously different in shape.

The anime has quite a few issues with some of the CGI models being accurate, I remember that when the Joker episode was out Joe somehow managed to take off the turn frame and flip it to the other mode despite the performance tip still being on there.

This sounds more like a convenience thing more than a CGI thing.

The gold Diabolos is pretty cool
(Gold Spriggan chip is from Lord doesn't actually come with Naked)
(Dec. 29, 2019  12:33 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

The gold Diabolos is pretty cool
(Gold Spriggan chip is from Lord doesn't actually come with Naked)

Too bad there isn't a gold Ten it would look cool with the layer.
Gold Master actually looks really cool, prob my second favorite Gold bey besides Lord Spriggan.