[Product]  B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn

(Dec. 16, 2019  3:25 AM)MagixG Wrote: You know, I got that this is kind of off-topic-ish, but if we're talking about FConfused, then Tower attempted to do the same concept: attack mode at launch, then stamina in the second half of the battle. It didn't pull off well, but technically Tower beat Generate(?) to the punch
Tower went from attack to defense, so a bit different from what we have in generate.
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  3:25 AM)MagixG Wrote: You know, I got that this is kind of off-topic-ish, but if we're talking about FConfused, then Tower attempted to do the same concept: attack mode at launch, then stamina in the second half of the battle. It didn't pull off well, but technically Tower beat Generate(?) to the punch
Tower went from attack to defense, so a bit different from what we have in generate.

Really? I thought all it did was change height...
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:41 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Tower went from attack to defense, so a bit different from what we have in generate.

That is all that Tower did,
Generate is much different, since it changes from one tip shape, to another. 
(Zephyr-esque to survive-sequel)
Tower only changed height from low, to high...
That’s it though, no tip change...
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:41 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:28 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Tower went from attack to defense, so a bit different from what we have in generate.

Well I thought Tower was supposed to change from attack to defense like the layer did, but maybe I’m wrong.
Nahh... I have a tower driver, it only changes height,
Although when you launch a bey with this driver, it does go around the stadium with considerable speed, then takes the center when it slows down, but pretty much every driver does this, even bearing. (if you launch it hard enough...)
It just changes height, that’s all
It's meant to change the style of attack though, as demonstrated in the anime. In theory, this part goes from an aggressive attack type (along with the layer) to a stationary stamina type (also with layer). The height change is supposed to aid this or maybe the other way around
(Dec. 16, 2019  5:41 AM)MagixG Wrote: It's meant to change the style of attack though, as demonstrated in the anime. In theory, this part goes from an aggressive attack type (along with the layer) to a stationary stamina type (also with layer). The height change is supposed to aid this or maybe the other way around

The gimmick fails altogether as that height increase does nothing but make it less stable, though it does reduce its scraping issues.

Regardless, it's not a significant change in movement, so not really at all the same as Gn.
Someone has the initial of the new Diabolos chip please?
(Dec. 17, 2019  1:24 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: Someone has the initial of the new Diabolos chip please?

Two-letter Burst parts actually have a little rule on this. If a part has a two-letter initial, the first letter is the capitalized first letter in the part's name, then the second is the next consonant. Therefore, Diabolos will be Db.
At the very least, the design of the bey looks great the launcher that comes with it looks really cool.
I like the underside of Diabolos more than the right spin side.
I’m just happy that there’s metal on both sides...
Its weight should be around imperial Dragon’s weight...
(Dec. 20, 2019  7:12 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I’m just happy that there’s metal on both sides...
Its weight should be around imperial Dragon’s weight...

Hopefully that doesn't mean it'll be prone to raising chips horribly... Uncertain
The tip that comes out on generate seems to be a semi flat rather than a super sharp survive tip so that's cool
OMGGGG THIS IS SO COLL GUYS SUB TO MY YT CHANNEL ITS CALLED AIDEN DOYLE

Someone managed to get the Diabolos/RB early they only really show off the new Diabolos but a cool video to watch
(Dec. 20, 2019  7:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
Someone managed to get the Diabolos/RB early they only really show off the new Diabolos but a cool video to watch
Jesus so this guy stole the beys early? Damn.
Generate seems WAY better than final survive thank god

The teeth on Diabolos look great!
(Dec. 20, 2019  7:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Jesus so this guy stole the beys early? Damn.

You’re a bit too quick to the jump; this is an official channel. The company behind this is responsible for the distribution of some, potentially all, Takara-Tomy products in Hong Kong, which includes Beyblade. I recognize the logo because it’s used in the official Beyblade HK Facebook account. This is equivalent to the official CoroCoro or Takara-Tomy channels I guess, except done for the Hong Kong audience.
Unfortunately you are wrong, Mani is the Importer for Hong Kong for beyblades and other TT products, and not this person/channel/facebook group. Mani wouldn't jeopardize the rights to Import the toys with a leaked video, probably this is a wholesaler than got them earlier but it's still infringing privacy agreements.
(Dec. 20, 2019  9:53 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2019  7:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Jesus so this guy stole the beys early? Damn.

You’re a bit too quick to the jump; this is an official channel. The company behind this is responsible for the distribution of some, potentially all, Takara-Tomy products in Hong Kong, which includes Beyblade. I recognize the logo because it’s used in the official Beyblade HK Facebook account. This is equivalent to the official CoroCoro or Takara-Tomy channels I guess, except done for the Hong Kong audience.
I didn't mean it literally, it's a figure of speech.
Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised! Master looks like a great layer base!
Excited for all the new releases.