[Product]  B-151 Random Booster Vol. 17 (Tact Longinus.12E.T' 双)

(Sep. 14, 2019  11:20 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Looks like stock Bushin Ashura will finally work with the introduction of the Dash variant (if it is true) of Keep Driver

It's real, but Ashura's problem is that it's very unstable and the Base's shape makes it even easier to knock over.
The So weight has a centralized weight distribution, but would this mean it's not so good for competitive purposes? Unless it weighs a lot, ofc
(Sep. 15, 2019  3:38 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: The So weight has a centralized weight distribution, but would this mean it's not so good for competitive purposes? Unless it weighs a lot, ofc

Could be used in KO defense.
I hope L Drago can switch into 2 modes like the metal version.
(Sep. 16, 2019  11:44 PM)Dodgest Wrote: I hope L Drago can switch into 2 modes like the metal version.

Pretty sure there's no way to do that here, though it would be neat.
Found these on beybladevcrv.com.  Could someone translate the L-Drago one, since it might confirm or deny if L-Drago burst version has the mode change.
[Image: bey_b151_1.jpg]
[Image: bey_b151_2.jpg]
(Sep. 17, 2019  12:16 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Found these on beybladevcrv.com.  Could someone translate the L-Drago one, since it might confirm or deny if L-Drago burst version has the mode change.

Based on google translate app:

"On-layer three dragons have both powerful and continuous blades!  n A left rotating bay where the holes at the end of the two rubber shafts raise the friction between the NUD and the endurance!"

"Kyokuryu Lightning El Drago Gokuryu Ver.  Ryuza Sagittarius Eldrago model.  Three dragons attack powerfully!  An attacking and versatile type of blade that has three blades for repeated hitting."

So yeah, I don't think they'd be retaining the gimmick from MFB version based on the description aside from it being a left-spin
Can't wait for that sweet confirmation on which of them has keep dash. its red so its gotta be the judgement combo right?
(Sep. 17, 2019  12:49 AM)Sir Skudii Wrote: Can't wait for that sweet confirmation on which of them has keep dash. its red so its gotta be the judgement combo right?

Not necessarily, as Drivers don't always match the layer's color scheme. Random Booster 13 in particular didn't have any drivers that matched their layers at all except for Revive Phoenix and possibly Air Knight 11 Friction of you count the white of its POM as its main color.
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:02 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  12:49 AM)Sir Skudii Wrote: Can't wait for that sweet confirmation on which of them has keep dash. its red so its gotta be the judgement combo right?

Not necessarily, as Drivers don't always match the layer's color scheme. Random Booster 13 in particular didn't have any drivers that matched their layers at all except for Revive Phoenix and possibly Air Knight 11 Friction of you count the white of its POM as its main color.

You have to admit that in the most recent random boosters that they have been doing a MUCH better job matching colours. cosmo valkyrie had the orange eternal, tact longinus has a straight purple theme as well.  Theres other examples like the orb egis quick dash combo and my educated guess that the jolt dash will come on the wizard bahamut combo.  all in all i would say for sure that Takara Tomy has noticed that people love colour matched combos. Its a great thing and i hope they keep it up!
(Sep. 17, 2019  12:16 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Found these on beybladevcrv.com.  Could someone translate the L-Drago one, since it might confirm or deny if L-Drago burst version has the mode change.

There would've also been a picture showing the gimmick if it had one. No need to read text to know there's no mode change.

Also, the blades on Tact are rubber, eh? Most likely a hard type of rubber to not be a Wizard base replacement, but I'm curious how it'll perform now.
(Sep. 17, 2019  2:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Also, the blades on Tact are rubber, eh? Most likely a hard type of rubber to not be a Wizard base replacement, but I'm curious how it'll perform now.

Also explains its leftward spin a bit more, not that rubber on right spin is nonexistent since Judgement exists now.
(Sep. 17, 2019  2:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

There would've also been a picture showing the gimmick if it had one. No need to read text to know there's no mode change.

Also, the blades on Tact are rubber, eh? Most likely a hard type of rubber to not be a Wizard base replacement, but I'm curious how it'll perform now.

Are the blades confirmed to be rubber? I didn't get anything about rubber in my translations
Hmm... I guess we'll find out. Not gonna jump the gun on that, but if it were it'll be more interesting to see its performance than just plastic blades.
LIGHTING LDRAGO IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 17, 2019  3:26 PM)Shu Yash Wrote: LIGHTING LDRAGO IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep
Oh no that L-Drago is really tugging at my heart
I am digging the colors.

(Sep. 17, 2019  4:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh no that L-Drago is really tugging at my heart

My man!
I am only looking forward to the Lightning L-Drago and the trans’, but the Bahamut RB is calling out to me.??????
TT released a video and we now have all the parts. Tact Longinus is SO beautiful to me.

So we obviously know TL and L-drago's combo. Pegasus has Hr. At. Valkyrie has 0. U'. Joker has Z. Et. Judgment Pegasus has 8'G. Kp'. Fafnir has 11. R. and Bahamut has 00C. Jl'.

I actually thought Storm Pegasus was gonna have Hr. L'. like the Star Set. The only drivers that aren't dash drivers are Et, At, and R, and we have some pretty good disks as well. One of the best RBV's if not the best to me (of course I say that every time lol)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbXSWDM6DNA
*Random Booster Vol. 17 Tact Longinus.12E.T' So*

B-151 01: Tact Longinus 12Expand Trans' So (Prize)
B-151: Lightning L-Drago 10Reach Zephyr' (Prize)
B-151: Tact Fafnir 11 Revolve Sen
B-151: Rock Joker Zenith Eternal So
B-151: Storm Pegasis Hurricane Atomic
B-151: Bushin Valkyrie 0 Unite' Retsu
B-151: Wizard Bahamut 00Cross Jolt' Gen
B-151: Judgement Pegasus 8'Glaive Keep' Metsu
(Sep. 20, 2019  4:35 PM)samsudds Wrote: *Random Booster Vol. 17 Tact Longinus.12E.T' So*

B-151 01: Tact Longinus 12Expand Trans' So (Prize)
B-151: Lightning L-Drago 10Reach Zephyr' (Prize)
B-151: Tact Fafnir 11 Revolve Sen
B-151: Rock Joker Zenith Eternal So
B-151: Storm Pegasis Hurricane Atomic
B-151: Bushin Valkyrie 0 Unite' Retsu
B-151: Wizard Bahamut 00Cross Jolt' Gen
B-151: Judgement Pegasus 8'Glaive Keep' Metsu

Some nice parts there.  A definite pickup!
I admit, I have a lot of these layers already. But the tips? There are a Ton of good tips this time around. Even Rock is coming with So at least. I'll be getting a couple of this booster.