[Product]  B-148 Booster Heaven Pegasus.10P.Low 閃(Sen)

(Jul. 11, 2019  7:25 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: It's nice to see we're getting a release that has the proof frame on a Bey that isn't a random booster. I have a good feeling that this bey is going to be a pretty good stamina type. However, I'm worried about what'll happen when the Bey moves past the second click. Will it's gimmick not work as well after that? We'll just have to wait to find out

it's probably like arc and dread the more clicks the more exposed it is or like beat where at the 2 clicks it is fully exposed
I'm worried about the chip. The first tooth seems like a Joker Tooth, while the other one is a Valkyrie tooth and that's it.
(Jul. 12, 2019  6:42 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Not I...

...says the guy with a pony avatar.
;c How can "Heaven" not sound awesome?

"Not I", as in "I am not one of those that think this sounds like a bad name".

Honestly, I'm just concerned about the need to hit a specific spot on the layer to "unburst" it.

The base might be good enough even with that though, so we'll see.
Low will probably have a weakened spring to compensate for its power.
(Jul. 13, 2019  12:11 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:

From the Takara Tomy video: the Pegasus chip’s teeth are shaped that way to make the gimmick of regaining a click work more easily.
(Jul. 13, 2019  3:21 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  6:42 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: ;c How can "Heaven" not sound awesome?

"Not I", as in "I am not one of those that think this sounds like a bad name".

Honestly, I'm just concerned about the need to hit a specific spot on the layer to "unburst" it.

the wings poke out pretty far, this looks like a very successful gimmick

you could still just burst it with a massive hit, or outspin it tho
(Jul. 13, 2019  1:37 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  3:21 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: "Not I", as in "I am not one of those that think this sounds like a bad name".

the wings poke out pretty far, this looks like a very successful gimmick

Doesn't look like they extend very far to me, and that still relies on hitting one of two small points on the base.

Even then I think its shape is good enough that bursting probably won't be a huge issue anyways.
(Jul. 14, 2019  2:16 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  1:37 PM)leosama Wrote: the wings poke out pretty far, this looks like a very successful gimmick

Doesn't look like they extend very far to me, and that still relies on hitting one of two small points on the base.

Even then I think its shape is good enough that bursting probably won't be a huge issue anyways.

I would beg to differ it only has 2 teeth at the very end of the chip so one big hit and it's bursted
(Jul. 14, 2019  6:52 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  2:16 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Doesn't look like they extend very far to me, and that still relies on hitting one of two small points on the base.

I would beg to differ it only has 2 teeth at the very end of the chip so one big hit and it's bursted

If Low has a better spring than Eternal, then Bursting won't really be an issue for HP, as the Pegasus teeth should be tailor-fit to the Heaven gimmick of click-recovering. I do think that the recovering gimmick for this release was just there to capitalize on the secondary effect of Dread Bahamut's Ark Shield gimmick
(Jul. 14, 2019  6:52 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  2:16 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Doesn't look like they extend very far to me, and that still relies on hitting one of two small points on the base.

I'm talking about the layer bases shape primarily, not the chip's teeth.
(Jul. 16, 2019  6:10 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  6:52 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: I would beg to differ it only has 2 teeth at the very end of the chip so one big hit and it's bursted

I'm talking about the layer bases shape primarily, not the chip's teeth.

oh then yea it's fine
That Mechanic will certainly be very appreciated! I like the design and it seems like a good gimmick overall.
Does anyone know when Takara-Tomy will be making a video release of this bey?
(Jul. 17, 2019  6:17 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Does anyone know when Takara-Tomy will be making a video release of this bey?

TT already made a showcase video on Heaven Pegasus.
Is height of Low is same as Eternal or is it taller? I heard it has normal driver height
(Jul. 18, 2019  1:09 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Is height of Low is same as Eternal or is it taller? I heard it has normal driver height

Looked pretty short in the video clip.
Wow, not much noise on this specific release huh? This might be the Archer Hercules of GT in terms of hype level lol

Still keeping my fingers crossed that Low will have very good LAD and Stamina more if not on the same level as Eternal or Revolve. The 10Proof is always a welcome addition, and the Base gimmick might have great potential for Balance type combos as well.
(Jul. 25, 2019  12:15 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Wow, not much noise on this specific release huh? This might be the Archer Hercules of GT in terms of hype level lol

Still keeping my fingers crossed that Low will have very good LAD and Stamina more if not on the same level as Eternal or Revolve. The 10Proof is always a welcome addition, and the Base gimmick might have great potential for Balance type combos as well.

Balance as in, defense and stamina?
(Jul. 25, 2019  8:51 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  12:15 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Wow, not much noise on this specific release huh? This might be the Archer Hercules of GT in terms of hype level lol

Probably. The two are fairly indistinguishable nowadays.
(Jul. 25, 2019  8:51 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

Could be, but I was hoping it'd work well with attack like Crash Ragnaruk did when partnered with Dash variants, like a reverse czV, if you will.
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:31 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Im hyped Im hoping its gonna be in the same set as Lord Spriggan

nope sorry the set has lord spriggan dread bahamet and ace valkyrie
(Jul. 27, 2019  9:11 PM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:31 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Im hyped Im hoping its gonna be in the same set as Lord Spriggan

nope sorry the set has lord spriggan dread bahamet and ace valkyrie

It's actually Slash Dragon, not Ace Valkyrie for the GT Triple Booster Set.

Just to get back on the thread, I don't think the click-recovery on the Base would work too great as intended if paired with anything else than the Chip it comes with. The Base may probably be helped with Goku Weight (which has yet to see an actual regular release), and will definitely not see a partnership with Gen.

Mostly I'm pretty stoked for the Driver as this may be much better than Eternal (probably better endurance and weight as well due to its thicc structure). 

Just an aside, we just need a Balance-type Driver with metal as well so we can complete the metal-tipped Drivers for Burst.
(Jul. 27, 2019  9:46 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Just an aside, we just need a Balance-type Driver with metal as well so we can complete the metal-tipped Drivers for Burst.

Bring back Driger's Metal Change Base?