[Product]  B-148 Booster Heaven Pegasus.10P.Low 閃(Sen)

Lift destroy, wall zeta' and now proof low...... TT likes having frame that can make the the driver or disk or layer look bad.
I discovered a good combo for this: HP.00C.Ds天

Hard tilt launch and let it swirl
Hey guys been a while since I posted but I gotta share info on this one. First off I ordered day before release from 3.style on ebay, and got my stuff in 4 days which I think is redic so if you were wondering on a seller there's that.

Second, this Pegasus gimmick is really cool. The second prong is so far from the first that contact can easily push it back to the first prong repeatedly instead of bursting it. Big hits and bad hits can still burst it, and it seems like the prongs will wear out pretty quickly. Otherwise, this thing is great fun.
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:12 AM)Dutchems Wrote: Hey guys been a while since I posted but I gotta share info on this one. First off I ordered day before release from 3.style on ebay, and got my stuff in 4 days which I think is redic so if you were wondering on a seller there's that.

Second, this Pegasus gimmick is really cool. The second prong is so far from the first that contact can easily push it back to the first prong repeatedly instead of bursting it. Big hits and bad hits can still burst it, and it seems like the prongs will wear out pretty quickly. Otherwise, this thing is great fun.

Not sure if by "prongs" you meant the teeth on Pegasus Chip or the gimmick of the Heaven Base itself. If it's the former, then it is probably going to be the case if you use it all the time especially against heavy hitters. If it's the latter, then I don't think it will due to its design being curved and reinforced to be able to push back the metal prongs of the Disk back into almost full "health"
Low seems questionable for me..

The metal disc is loose compared to Eternal. It can move side to side and it often causes imbalance for me. Anyone have a similar experience with their Low driver?
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:10 PM)eigerblade Wrote: Low seems questionable for me..

The metal disc is loose compared to Eternal. It can move side to side and it often causes imbalance for me. Anyone have a similar experience with their Low driver?

I don't have the Low Driver, but maybe the issue is from the GT or Cho-Z Beys you're using. maybe try it with Orb Egis, Archer Hercules, or some God and Dual Layer Beys. If it's still unbalanced, that's going to be a problem.
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:13 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:10 PM)eigerblade Wrote: Low seems questionable for me..

I don't have the Low Driver, but maybe the issue is from the GT or Cho-Z Beys you're using. maybe try it with Orb Egis, Archer Hercules, or some God and Dual Layer Beys. If it's still unbalanced, that's going to be a problem.
I used a balance tuned Archer Hercules with Outer. The Low driver still makes too much erratic movement, wasting stamina at the early match.

I still believe the problem is with the metal disc, since mine seems to be able to move around, when it shifts to one side its gonna unbalance the whole combo

Edit: two other players I know also felt that Low is too unbalanced
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:25 PM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:13 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I don't have the Low Driver, but maybe the issue is from the GT or Cho-Z Beys you're using. maybe try it with Orb Egis, Archer Hercules, or some God and Dual Layer Beys. If it's still unbalanced, that's going to be a problem.
I used a balance tuned Archer Hercules with Outer. The Low driver still makes too much erratic movement, wasting stamina at the early match.

I still believe the problem is with the metal disc, since mine seems to be able to move around, when it shifts to one side its gonna unbalance the whole combo

Huh, that's odd. I guess we can't trust metal Drivers aside from Orbit Metal and Ωcta.
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:25 PM)eigerblade Wrote: I used a balance tuned Archer Hercules with Outer. The Low driver still makes too much erratic movement, wasting stamina at the early match.

Huh, that's odd. I guess we can't trust metal Drivers aside from Orbit Metal and Ωcta.

Yeah I agree on the low driver. And yes I meant the plastic teeth in my previous post. 

Whatever I tried to use low with would regularly destabilize and lose a bunch of spin. Maybe a very small or light layer would keep it more centered since low is pretty heavy?
(Aug. 18, 2019  5:30 PM)Dutchems Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Huh, that's odd. I guess we can't trust metal Drivers aside from Orbit Metal and Ωcta.

Yeah I agree on the low driver. And yes I meant the plastic teeth in my previous post. 

Whatever I tried to use low with would regularly destabilize and lose a bunch of spin. Maybe a very small or light layer would keep it more centered since low is pretty heavy?

I think the 0 Disk and a combo with good CWD would kind of work, but maybe Low is beyond hope at this point
(Aug. 18, 2019  5:51 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  5:30 PM)Dutchems Wrote: Yeah I agree on the low driver. And yes I meant the plastic teeth in my previous post. 

I think the 0 Disk and a combo with good CWD would kind of work, but maybe Low is beyond hope at this point
yeah i think low is too unstable to be useable.

Heaven on the other habd, i think the best chip for it is ashura. Im currently trying heaven ashura 0 proof octa and the gimmick works well due to the sheer number of needed clicks. If i had better dash drivers id try those out too to see how that goes
(Aug. 18, 2019  7:02 PM)Guzmada Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  5:51 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think the 0 Disk and a combo with good CWD would kind of work, but maybe Low is beyond hope at this point
yeah i think low is too unstable to be useable.

Heaven on the other habd, i think the best chip for it is ashura. Im currently trying heaven ashura 0 proof octa and the gimmick works well due to the sheer number of needed clicks. If i had better dash drivers id try those out too to see how that goes

I wonder how well Heaven Valkyrie works with Ωuter Eternal and 00 Cross Atomic. I'm guessing that it'll do better with Atomic, but I can't be sure.
(Aug. 18, 2019  7:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  7:02 PM)Guzmada Wrote: yeah i think low is too unstable to be useable.

I wonder how well Heaven Valkyrie works with Ωuter Eternal and 00 Cross Atomic. I'm guessing that it'll do better with Atomic, but I can't be sure.

I have all those parts so i can test tonight and tomorrow

(Aug. 18, 2019  7:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  7:02 PM)Guzmada Wrote: yeah i think low is too unstable to be useable.

Any suggestions for me to test against?
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:23 PM)Guzmada Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  7:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I wonder how well Heaven Valkyrie works with Ωuter Eternal and 00 Cross Atomic. I'm guessing that it'll do better with Atomic, but I can't be sure.

I have all those parts so i can test tonight and tomorrow

(Aug. 18, 2019  7:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I wonder how well Heaven Valkyrie works with Ωuter Eternal and 00 Cross Atomic. I'm guessing that it'll do better with Atomic, but I can't be sure.

If you could test against Perfect Phoenix Ωuter Xtend+, Orb Egis 0 Star Orbit, and Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Ωcta, that would be greatly appreciated. I wouldn't really need to know any Left Spin matchups, since those are pretty much universally the same based on the Disk, Frame, and Driver.
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:38 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:23 PM)Guzmada Wrote: I have all those parts so i can test tonight and tomorrow

If you could test against Perfect Phoenix Ωuter Xtend+, Orb Egis 0 Star Orbit, and Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Ωcta, that would be greatly appreciated. I wouldn't really need to know any Left Spin matchups, since those are pretty much universally the same based on the Disk, Frame, and Driver.
I have all that except a 2nd outer and star but ill see what i can do in their place. Ill have it done tonight or tomorrow. Should i use valkyrie chip or ashura? Valkyrie is strong but too strong for the gimmick to properly work while ashura can go back multiple clicks at a time
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:46 PM)Guzmada Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:38 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If you could test against Perfect Phoenix Ωuter Xtend+, Orb Egis 0 Star Orbit, and Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Ωcta, that would be greatly appreciated. I wouldn't really need to know any Left Spin matchups, since those are pretty much universally the same based on the Disk, Frame, and Driver.
I have all that except a 2nd outer and star but ill see what i can do in their place. Ill have it done tonight or tomorrow. Should i use valkyrie chip or ashura? Valkyrie is strong but too strong for the gimmick to properly work while ashura can go back multiple clicks at a time

I guess Ashura on Atomic and Valkyrie on Eternal since I doubt the lower height will allow the tabs to get hit.
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:46 PM)Guzmada Wrote: I have all that except a 2nd outer and star but ill see what i can do in their place. Ill have it done tonight or tomorrow. Should i use valkyrie chip or ashura? Valkyrie is strong but too strong for the gimmick to properly work while ashura can go back multiple clicks at a time

I guess Ashura on Atomic and Valkyrie on Eternal since I doubt the lower height will allow the tabs to get hit.
On it
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:59 PM)Guzmada Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I guess Ashura on Atomic and Valkyrie on Eternal since I doubt the lower height will allow the tabs to get hit.
On it

I guess since you only have one Ωuter and no Star, you can put 00 Cross instead of Ωuter on pP and Cross can also substitute Star on oE.
(Aug. 18, 2019  9:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:59 PM)Guzmada Wrote: On it

I guess since you only have one Ωuter and no Star, you can put 00 Cross instead of Ωuter on pP and Cross can also substitute Star on oE.

Yeah i already replaced star with cross. I used 10 proof on phoenix tho. Speaking of which, the valkyrie outer eternal combo went 6-4 vs the phoenix, knocking the armor off twice, and it went 9-1 against egis. Going to do judgement and the other tests tonight and ill do an official thread for it all when i finish so likely tomorrow morning
(Aug. 18, 2019  9:29 PM)Guzmada Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  9:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I guess since you only have one Ωuter and no Star, you can put 00 Cross instead of Ωuter on pP and Cross can also substitute Star on oE.

Yeah i already replaced star with cross. I used 10 proof on phoenix tho. Speaking of which, the valkyrie outer eternal combo went 6-4 vs the phoenix, knocking the armor off twice, and it went 9-1 against egis. Going to do judgement and the other tests tonight and ill do an official thread for it all when i finish so likely tomorrow morning

Dang, those are surprising results. Also, I forgot to ask what Weight are you using?
(Aug. 18, 2019  9:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  9:29 PM)Guzmada Wrote: Yeah i already replaced star with cross. I used 10 proof on phoenix tho. Speaking of which, the valkyrie outer eternal combo went 6-4 vs the phoenix, knocking the armor off twice, and it went 9-1 against egis. Going to do judgement and the other tests tonight and ill do an official thread for it all when i finish so likely tomorrow morning

Dang, those are surprising results. Also, I forgot to ask what Weight are you using?

Ten. I was debating between ten or metsu but thought id go with ten. I was surprised too it makes me kinda wonder if im doing something wrong, but well see whats up once i use judgement

(Aug. 18, 2019  9:29 PM)Guzmada Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  9:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I guess since you only have one Ωuter and no Star, you can put 00 Cross instead of Ωuter on pP and Cross can also substitute Star on oE.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...Discussion

I dont see it mentioned before, but the very end of heaven pegasus' track, the spot with the little tab that keeps the wings pushed inside the frame when the bey is fully locked, kinda acts as a mini burst stopper of sorts. I can tell because, just like judgement, some discs can be inserted and hang inside the frame without the need of a driver.

The ones ive found were more or less the same as the ones for judgement: Blitz, Outer, 0, painted 7, and 5
So is Heaven Pegasus worth getting, I mean besides 10 & Proof which I already got nothing seems extremely good.
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:49 AM)MrBlade Wrote: So is Heaven Pegasus worth getting, I mean besides 10 & Proof which I already got nothing seems extremely good.

Not particularly from what I've seen. Heaven's gimmick works, but I don't think it's as good as other existing Stamina options and is easily bursted through its gimmick, especially with the Pegasus chip's fairly bad teeth. Low is a total failure, since it's unstable since its metal ring is far too loose and kills Stamina while not providing enough LAD to make up for that.
(Aug. 24, 2019  7:29 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:49 AM)MrBlade Wrote: So is Heaven Pegasus worth getting, I mean besides 10 & Proof which I already got nothing  seems extremely good.

Not particularly from what I've seen. Heaven's gimmick works, but I don't think it's as good as other existing Stamina options and is easily bursted through its gimmick, especially with the Pegasus chip's fairly bad teeth. Low is a total failure, since it's unstable since its metal ring is far too loose and kills Stamina while not providing enough LAD to make up for that.

Layer and chip are quite good actually. I've been testing it on Atomic and it's easier to KO it rather then burst it.
(Aug. 24, 2019  7:29 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:49 AM)MrBlade Wrote: So is Heaven Pegasus worth getting, I mean besides 10 & Proof which I already got nothing  seems extremely good.

Heaven seems to have good burst resistance when put with Om but is not top tier.
And currently there is no vary good Stamina Base in GT system (Flare have okay stamina but it might be better for attack).