[Product]  B-144 Booster Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp′ 滅

(Jun. 09, 2019  2:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  7:17 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Is the whittling down visible? Also, in tournaments, judges don't separate GT layers into their parts, right? Is it visible even when it is assembled?

Judges are supposed to take the Bey apart and put it back together to make sure that nothing sketchy is going on. If you’re planning on modifying your Bey like that on purpose, you could get banned from the WBO, so don’t do it. If you’re asking about the judge thing because you’re concerned about others cheating, the judges will most likely catch them in the act if they’ve had experience with GT.

(Jun. 09, 2019  2:21 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: He is a legit modifier of Beyblades. He has created many awesome 3D beys. He doesn't cheats, he modifies

I believe CheetoBlader is saying that to Ash, not Aries.
Correct!
(Jun. 09, 2019  2:59 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

What does that have to do with you wanting to illegally modify your Beys?
(Jun. 09, 2019  3:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What does that have to do with you wanting to illegally modify your Beys?
Just saying that I don't and will not own beys unless they are gifted (for at least a handful of years). So, if I don't have the bey, how on earth will I modify it? The part where I said about my truthfulness, was meant to persuade you that I have no intentions whatsoever to ever cheat in a game of spinning tops.
Anyways, on the topic of the Dr disk, I'm hoping that there's enough metal to remain around the weight of at least Hurricane. Zwei and Metsu look nice as well, fitting the Longinus line quite nicely aesthetic wise.
(Jun. 09, 2019  7:17 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  3:58 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Exactly.
I've tried to do some illegal mod on my Wizard and Dread, that I whittled the base for about 0.5mm, and both become much tighter.
So what we need to concern is whether Zwei will reduce the height of teeth, instead of just the teeth on the chip. I feel that all these chip generally has similar burst resistance, but just have difference performance depending on the opponent.
Is the whittling down visible? Also, in tournaments, judges don't separate GT layers into their parts, right? Is it visible even when it is assembled?

It is visible. That is just next to the teeth when you assemble the layer. So, don’t try to cheat in tournaments, this method is just for fun Smile
And I think we can stop talking about this. I mentioned my mod just to show how would the Base influence teeth.
The part information promo things for ZL and Dioboros were added to their product pages today. Heres a tweet with ZL's.
https://twitter.com/misorafa_6365/status...76577?s=21

The Disc is called Drake.
drake huh this just went from 0 to 100 lol
I see a 2 on the chip's description, so I guess it does have Valkyrie teeth but left spin.
Drake? Sure about this?
I mean, drake means male duck, right? Or maybe it has different meaning in other language?
Drake is another word for dragon, I believe. It might be a play on draco, not sure though.

Mainly because in Pokemon, the dragon-type Z move is called "Devestating Drake".
The origin of the name: Drake
"From an English surname derived from the Old Norse byname Draki or the Old English byname Draca both meaning "dragon", both via Latin from Greek δρακων (drakon) meaning "dragon, serpent". This name coincides with the unrelated English word drake meaning "male duck"."

Source: https://www.behindthename.com/name/drake
Spiral Dash.. I wonder how many people will skip this bey for Diaboros
(Jun. 12, 2019  11:05 AM)Limetka Wrote: Spiral Dash.. I wonder how many people will skip this bey for Diaboros

They won't cuz Zwei Longinus.Drake Metsu still might be viable with Destroy' or Quick'
(Jun. 12, 2019  11:46 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: They won't cuz Zwei Longinus.Drake Metsu still might be viable with Destroy' or Quick'
Imagine if the stock combo is replaced by just 1 part so that it is top tier attack... not an usual thing I think?
i think it might even be good with spiral'. not the best, but definitely okay. Lost Longinus did okay in stock too. but xtreme' or quick' would be the best driver for it tho.
At the very least, it will be one of the easiest dash drivers to get for regular people who can't afford to spend money on random boosters or big sets
(Jun. 12, 2019  1:11 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  11:46 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: They won't cuz Zwei Longinus.Drake Metsu still might be viable with Destroy' or Quick'
Imagine if the stock combo is replaced by just 1 part so that it is top tier attack... not an usual thing I think?

Why not
If the other parts are very good at attack while only the driver is not that suitable, of course it could be significantly improved by just replacing a Driver. Ace Dragon, Slash Valkyrie, Judgement Joker... It's not that unusual.
(Jun. 12, 2019  2:53 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Why not
If the other parts are very good at attack while only the driver is not that suitable, of course it could be significantly improved by just replacing a Driver. Ace Dragon, Slash Valkyrie, Judgement Joker... It's not that unusual.
Ace dragon isn't used enough (ofc, usage rates don't matter, but I'm talking about it being used over other layers) IMO to call it a top tier combo. Slash is case on the fence. Blitz is too risky for it sometimes. And, 00T doesn't really look like the best disk choice for judgment. But, in the cases of cho z valkyrie and seemingly zwei longinus, it looks like the disks for the layers and the layers themselves have very good synergy and performance and zenith was arguably the best disk of choice for cho z valkyrie. Zwei longinus, despite having more parts (so more mathematical chance to not have the best part compared to layer of just 1 part and not 3 different parts like GT layers), looks like the driver (just like in the case of of cho z valkyrie) isn't the best (don't mistake me, it is still a good driver. Just saying hat it may not be the best).
translations:
longinus: longinus themed layer chip with two locks(this is going too close to valkyrie)
metsu: aligns with zwei base and is great for attack.
zwei: super attack type base with metal fly wheel and heavy hammer.
drake: disc with heavy heart dragons. gives strong attack.
(Jun. 12, 2019  1:33 AM)MasterBlaze Wrote: I see a 2 on the chip's description, so I guess it does have Valkyrie teeth but left spin.

I think its talking about the dragons cause in da disk a 2 is apeared
Longinus chip is basically left spin Valkyrie with two large teeth according to the description

I think this is obvious but I’ll mention it here:
The main gimmick of this bey is weight aligning between base and disk to deliver a strong attack. The Metsu weight is also meant to enhance the base’s attack due to the weight distribution in two points.
(Jun. 14, 2019  1:44 AM)Blader92 Wrote: Longinus chip is basically left spin Valkyrie with two large teeth according to the description

I think this is obvious but I’ll mention it here:
The main gimmick of this bey is weight aligning between base and disk to deliver a strong attack. The Metsu weight is also meant to enhance the base’s attack due to the weight distribution in two points.

Basically a GT version of Nightmare Longinus with an actual Disk instead of fusing it together with just the Frame and Driver customization option.

The shape of ZL and its parts are made to have a part synergy with just the Driver being the odd-man-out. It might just be me, but I really like how ZL is for the stock combo.