[Product]  B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬

(May. 29, 2019  5:36 PM)KingSpin Wrote: Apologies - Judgment is actually only around 12g instead of 14g. I had a measurement issue. It’s still pretty heavy by comparison to other beys though. I’ve amended my earlier post.

Well, I have to correct my post now..... judgment doesn't seem to have as big as a weight difference as I had thought previously. Still, a weight advantage is a weight advantage.
(May. 29, 2019  6:12 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  5:36 PM)KingSpin Wrote: Apologies - Judgment is actually only around 12g instead of 14g. I had a measurement issue. It’s still pretty heavy by comparison to other beys though. I’ve amended my earlier post.

Well, I have to correct my post now..... judgment doesn't seem to have as big as a weight difference as I had thought previously. Still, a weight advantage is a weight advantage.

Put Ten Weight on that Base and it'll bring some hurt in the stadium. Gen Weight is also nice but the weight loss is quite risky for attacks that rely on heavy hitting. Of course, a Dash Driver ought to minimize Burst risk but it will probably still get some major damage/clicks from heavy rubberized impacts.
I just watched the episode 8. Avatar design for JJ
looks awesome
(May. 31, 2019  8:50 AM)marutti Wrote:

Heh. Called it. TT be like Oprah "You (WF) get a gold recolor! You (JJ) also get a gold recolor! Everyone (future booster/starter releases) gets a gold recolor!"
There are some disks that work extremely well with Judgment's burst stopper gimmick. You can see that from the thickness of the disk's "prong" thing.

The tight disks get "stuck" to the layer even without a driver holding it in place. This provides pretty good burst resistance, but don't completely rely on it unless you want to get burst.

Some tight disks that work well are Blitz, 0, 5. Thanks Shindog for pointing these out.

Some of us tried exploiting this earlier by slapping Bearing onto Judgment with Blitz. It was extremely hard to burst, mostly getting only 1 click at most. It was only when I used ChoA on Qc' that I was able to burst it.

The Judgment mirror match is quite interesting - they don't induce as much recoil as they do against other beys. I suspect the rubber causes some form of cushioning when they both make contact.
(Jun. 01, 2019  6:44 PM)KingSpin Wrote: There are some disks that work extremely well with Judgment's burst stopper gimmick. You can see that from the thickness of the disk's "prong" thing.

The tight disks get "stuck" to the layer even without a driver holding it in place. This provides pretty good burst resistance, but don't completely rely on it unless you want to get burst.

Some tight disks that work well are Blitz, 0, 5. Thanks Shindog for pointing these out.

Some of us tried exploiting this earlier by slapping Bearing onto Judgment with Blitz. It was extremely hard to burst, mostly getting only 1 click at most. It was only when I used ChoA on Qc' that I was able to burst it.

The Judgment mirror match is quite interesting - they don't induce as much recoil as they do against other beys. I suspect the rubber causes some form of cushioning when they both make contact.

I don't the think the rubber might be the whole reason. I suspect the contact points catching each other.
Hey, y'all! Can anyone say if it's normal when my Trick driver is stiff? Like, you need force to turn it.
(Jun. 01, 2019  10:46 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Hey, y'all! Can anyone say if it's normal when my Trick driver is stiff? Like, you need force to turn it.

It depends how your turning it but it shouldn’t really be that hard
(Jun. 01, 2019  10:58 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  10:46 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Hey, y'all! Can anyone say if it's normal when my Trick driver is stiff? Like, you need force to turn it.

It depends how your turning it but it shouldn’t really be that hard

It isn't that hard, I wrote that because I seen Illinuc's video. (Nitro Proto vs Judgement Joker.) - His Trick driver is like SOOOOOO Smooth!
Also, I am worried that it might not change as often mid-battle. (It gets harder to turn when in Attack modo.)
(Jun. 01, 2019  11:03 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  10:58 PM)originalzankye Wrote: It depends how your turning it but it shouldn’t really be that hard

It isn't that hard, I wrote that because I seen Illinuc's video. (Nitro Proto vs Judgement Joker.) - His Trick driver is like SOOOOOO Smooth!
Also, I am worried that it might not change as often mid-battle. (It gets harder to turn when in Attack modo.)

It's not free spinning, but it doesn't take much force at all. It's pretty smooth.
Dang, the rubber on Judgement chips away incredibly fast! My Perfect Phoenix is doing a real number on it.
(Jun. 02, 2019  6:53 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Dang, the rubber on Judgement chips away incredibly fast! My Perfect Phoenix is doing a real number on it.

Is the rubber on the bey soft ?
(Jun. 02, 2019  8:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2019  6:53 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Dang, the rubber on Judgement chips away incredibly fast! My Perfect Phoenix is doing a real number on it.

Is the rubber on the bey soft ?

Not as soft as the rubber on X', probably hard like Qc' or X. Haven't played with JJ due to many Bladers saying that the rubber chips off fast (cuz dang this booster along with all GT releases so far are quite pricey to ger multiple copies for)
It’s good that 00 gets a rerelease. On the topic of 00, can anyone explain the advantages and disadvantages of 00 and the meta disks ? (How Sting, Blitz and 00 are better than 0)

I wanted to make a separate thread but didn’t want to clutter threads, I’ve been attacked for making too many threads lmao
(Jun. 02, 2019  1:54 PM)leosama Wrote: It’s good that 00 gets a rerelease. On the topic of 00, can anyone explain the advantages and disadvantages of 00 and the meta disks ? (How Sting, Blitz and 00 are better than 0)

I wanted to make a separate thread but didn’t want to clutter threads, I’ve been attacked for making too many threads lmao

The metagame is based on making heavier combos because Cho-Z Beys generally don’t self-Burst as often as God Beys. 00 is the heaviest Core Disk, while Sting is currently the heaviest Disk overall. 00 can use a frame, which allows it to slightly outweigh Sting. People still use 0 in Deck Format because it’s usually on par with 10 for weight, so it depends on what kind of weight Distribution you want for your combo.
(Jun. 02, 2019  1:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2019  1:54 PM)leosama Wrote: It’s good that 00 gets a rerelease. On the topic of 00, can anyone explain the advantages and disadvantages of 00 and the meta disks ? (How Sting, Blitz and 00 are better than 0)

The metagame is based on making heavier combos because Cho-Z Beys generally don’t self-Burst as often as God Beys. 00 is the heaviest Core Disk, while Sting is currently the heaviest Disk overall. 00 can use a frame, which allows it to slightly outweigh Sting. People still use 0 in Deck Format because it’s usually on par with 10 for weight, so it depends on what kind of weight Distribution you want for your combo.

Oh! I think I get it now lmao. The new meta game is kinda confusing but I gotta start somewhere lmao. Which is the best for OWD? 00 or sting?
(Jun. 02, 2019  2:25 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2019  1:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The metagame is based on making heavier combos because Cho-Z Beys generally don’t self-Burst as often as God Beys. 00 is the heaviest Core Disk, while Sting is currently the heaviest Disk overall. 00 can use a frame, which allows it to slightly outweigh Sting. People still use 0 in Deck Format because it’s usually on par with 10 for weight, so it depends on what kind of weight Distribution you want for your combo.

Oh! I think I get it now lmao. The new meta game is kinda confusing but I gotta start somewhere lmao. Which is the best for OWD? 00 or sting?

Between those two, Sting has more OWD just because it’s wider and 00 mostly has CWD, but if you really want a Disk focused on OWD, use 10.
(Jun. 02, 2019  2:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2019  2:25 PM)leosama Wrote: Oh! I think I get it now lmao. The new meta game is kinda confusing but I gotta start somewhere lmao. Which is the best for OWD? 00 or sting?

Between those two, Sting has more OWD just because it’s wider and 00 mostly has CWD, but if you really want a Disk focused on OWD, use 10.

thanks !! so would sting be better for spin stealing ??
(Jun. 03, 2019  1:11 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2019  2:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Between those two, Sting has more OWD just because it’s wider and 00 mostly has CWD, but if you really want a Disk focused on OWD, use 10.

thanks !! so would sting be better for spin stealing ??

I'd think not, Ratchet > 00W for spin equalization on both Sr and czS, but Sting doesn't really have too much synergy with Bearing for spin equalization setups. 

On Atomic it could do nicely, but would probably still lose since it has minimal LAD in comparison to the usual Disk+Frame combos
don't know if this is happening to anyone else but my 0 disk on the judgement base is SO tight I don't know if it's because of how old the 0 is but it literally wont budge on the rubber part inside of the layer
(Jun. 03, 2019  8:44 PM)KnightPro Wrote: don't know if this is happening to anyone else but my 0 disk on the judgement base is SO tight I don't know if it's because of how old the 0 is but it literally wont budge on the rubber part inside of the layer

LOL Same!
(Jun. 03, 2019  1:47 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2019  1:11 AM)leosama Wrote: thanks !! so would sting be better for spin stealing ??

I'd think not, Ratchet > 00W for spin equalization on both Sr and czS, but Sting doesn't really have too much synergy with Bearing for spin equalization setups. 

On Atomic it could do nicely, but would probably still lose since it has minimal LAD in comparison to the usual Disk+Frame combos

Oh. So what I'm thinking is that it's too wide to use in stamina combos, and better for attack? (correct me if im wrong lol)

Then what would be the best disk for a spin equalization combo ?
I mean, the layer is said to be 50/50. perhaps you just hit it right?
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:43 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2019  1:47 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I'd think not, Ratchet > 00W for spin equalization on both Sr and czS, but Sting doesn't really have too much synergy with Bearing for spin equalization setups. 

Oh. So what I'm thinking is that it's too wide to use in stamina combos, and better for attack? (correct me if im wrong lol)

Then what would be the best disk for a spin equalization combo ?

I'm not sure you are on the correct thread to check about that, but just to answer your question, most of the time, the disks being used for spin equalization (on my experience) are 10,8',0,00,7. Frames are usually Glaive,Cross,Star,Proof,Bump for LAD potential and if on Bearing you can use Lift,Turn,Expand,Wall. Special consideration for Blitz (right spin combo) and Ratchet (left spin combo) Disk on Bearing.

If you're talking about spin-equalizing for JJ as this thread is really all about it, I've read somewhere on WBO that certain copies of 0 and 5 Disks are best at hugging the Base/Layer as well as getting really stuck to the rubber stopper, so it's just up to you if you'd use Xt+,At,Ds' for starters to minimize self-Burst. Dagger and Under Frames might work for the Attack potential of Judgment vs same spin, but I'd assume you'd stick to Cross or Proof for LAD which is crucial for spin equalizing opposite spin Beys. 

Most if not all are theoretical, as I've yet to actually experiment on the combos for JJ. It would also be worth noting that Ten Weight and Zan Weight are also crucial since Sen is too light and Retsu is purely imbalanced. Unless you have Goku Weight (from the Gold SV release in the Rare Get Game in Takara Tomy's app), those two are the best options so far. 

Gen Weight can only get you so far, but with its Burst stopping intention + heaviness of say, 00 or 0, it can still do good mainly for Attacks. But since we're talking about spin equalization, Gen is best probably for Wizard Fafnir alone, but I digress.