[Product]  B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬

So how did Tr actually turn out in terms of how well the gimmick actually functions?
(Jun. 17, 2019  9:50 PM)GodGaia Wrote: Is this Beyblade competitive?

The layer and disk are

The Judgment Layer Base is extremely competitive as an attack type. Probably the most viable attack type layer right now, with ChoZ Achilles following behind.
(Jun. 18, 2019  5:25 AM)KingSpin Wrote:

The Judgment Layer Base is extremely competitive as an attack type. Probably the most viable attack type layer right now, with ChoZ Achilles following behind.

Slash is definitely going to outclass Cho Z Achilles.
(Jun. 14, 2019  4:23 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: So how did Tr actually turn out in terms of how well the gimmick actually functions?

It works well for what it's suppose to do from what I've seen. It's just the attack mode doesn't flower pattern, it just circles around. I sometimes self KOs randomly. It's not really reliible for competitive
Is the wear on Judgment like a few little bits start to fly off after a while or is it more like huge chunks?
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:43 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  5:25 AM)KingSpin Wrote: The Judgment Layer Base is extremely competitive as an attack type. Probably the most viable attack type layer right now, with ChoZ Achilles following behind.

Slash is definitely going to outclass Cho Z Achilles.

They sorta function differently. Slash is far better at KO attacks, while Cho-Z Achilles seems to be more consistent at netting bursts. Pick your attack style and roll with it.

That being said, Judgement is a lot closer to Cho-Z Achilles both in power and wincon, especially with painted disks that can jam into the rubber burst stopper.
(Jun. 20, 2019  1:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: Slash is definitely going to outclass Cho Z Achilles.

They sorta function differently. Slash is far better at KO attacks, while Cho-Z Achilles seems to be more consistent at netting bursts. Pick your attack style and roll with it.

That being said, Judgement is a lot closer to Cho-Z Achilles both in power and wincon, especially with painted disks that can jam into the rubber burst stopper.

Judgment based on testing is billion times better than Cho-Z Achilles at bursting, even capable of bursting aH 3 times in a row.
Judgement Joker's non-proportionate shape triggers my OCD.
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:01 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Judgement Joker's non-proportionate shape triggers my OCD.

Tell me about it! It's horrible!
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:06 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:01 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Judgement Joker's non-proportionate shape triggers my OCD.

Tell me about it! It's horrible!

Still having issues to sleep tonight because of this.
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:06 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:06 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Tell me about it! It's horrible!

Still having issues to sleep tonight because of this.

I can't sleep if my beyblades aren't assembled in their correct stock combos. I'm weird
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:08 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:06 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Still having issues to sleep tonight because of this.

I can't sleep if my beyblades aren't assembled in their correct stock combos. I'm weird

Lmao Grin
Mine is also in stock Grin
[Image: a.jpg]
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:09 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:08 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I can't sleep if my beyblades aren't assembled in their correct stock combos. I'm weird

Lmao Grin

Well, I don't have aany GT beys yet. I'm just talking about when I see pictures of it.
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:09 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Lmao Grin

Well, I don't have aany GT beys yet. I'm just talking about when I see pictures of it.

Do come to Japan. The land of Beys.
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:13 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  9:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well, I don't have aany GT beys yet. I'm just talking about when I see pictures of it.

Do come to Japan. The land of Beys.

I wish I could. I've wanted to go for so long. Anyways, we're getting off-topic.
(Jun. 20, 2019  5:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  1:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: They sorta function differently. Slash is far better at KO attacks, while Cho-Z Achilles seems to be more consistent at netting bursts. Pick your attack style and roll with it.

Judgment based on testing is billion times better than Cho-Z Achilles at bursting, even capable of bursting aH 3 times in a row.

May probably be true but still, the stamina of JJ is worse than czA, so it really depends on your playstyle. I prefer czA more still since it has more Burst resistance and has both KO and Burst potential while still having decent stamina. JJ on the other hand has the two rubber contact points inhibiting its LAD, plus the fact that rubber wears down easier than plastic, so you need to purchase a lot of copies if you want to keep competitive. 

JJ has its fun quirks and gimmicks, but I'd still prefer the overall performance of czA even in stock combo. Unless you have a legally painted 00 Disk, I don't think JJ's stamina will outlast some meta Layers due to its rubber contact points.
(Jun. 23, 2019  1:32 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  5:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Judgment based on testing is billion times better than Cho-Z Achilles at bursting, even capable of bursting aH 3 times in a row.

May probably be true but still, the stamina of JJ is worse than czA, so it really depends on your playstyle. I prefer czA more still since it has more Burst resistance and has both KO and Burst potential while still having decent stamina. JJ on the other hand has the two rubber contact points inhibiting its LAD, plus the fact that rubber wears down easier than plastic, so you need to purchase a lot of copies if you want to keep competitive. 

JJ has its fun quirks and gimmicks, but I'd still prefer the overall performance of czA even in stock combo. Unless you have a legally painted 00 Disk, I don't think JJ's stamina will outlast some meta Layers due to its rubber contact points.

You can't use 00 on JJ, period. Try switching out the disk for something a tad lighter like 2, 6, or 4 (the best one imo.) Went from getting bursted by czA every second match to never skipping a teeth in 10 matches. It's actually insane how tight it is with 4 right now.
(Jun. 23, 2019  10:26 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  1:32 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: May probably be true but still, the stamina of JJ is worse than czA, so it really depends on your playstyle. I prefer czA more still since it has more Burst resistance and has both KO and Burst potential while still having decent stamina. JJ on the other hand has the two rubber contact points inhibiting its LAD, plus the fact that rubber wears down easier than plastic, so you need to purchase a lot of copies if you want to keep competitive. 

You can't use 00 on JJ, period. Try switching out the disk for something a tad lighter like 2, 6, or 4 (the best one imo.) Went from getting bursted by czA every second match to never skipping a teeth in 10 matches. It's actually insane how tight it is with 4 right now.

What about using a painted 0 disk? Gives more weight while also being pretty tight.
When will I know that my Judgment base needs to be replaced?
(Jun. 29, 2019  10:11 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: When will I know that my Judgment base needs to be replaced?

1 - the rubber contact points no longer can grip on Layers (and that you don't get hurt when trying to grab it Layer first from the stadium)

2 - the rubber stopper no longer grips on the metal prong of the tightest Disk you have

Basically if your Judgment Base can no longer deliver powerful collisions and gets Bursted more than when you first used it, it's kaput and you gotta buy a fresh copy.