[Product]  B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14

I think that generation IV thing is fake. Slash Valkyrie is already confirmed and plus blader ken (someone from tt) said burst got renewed for 2 more seasons.
This comes out on my birthday, maybe I'll get good pulls? Hope that that's what happens (:
Other than D.E. everything else is kinda bad: because everything is painted, the paint comes off easily & the metal chips are the same way. DE & Driger are the only beys not specially painted. An as for the new series: another accel driver? An the 1st death bey? You gotta be shippin me! Is TT being lazy? Wish they would give us other drivers (or a better recolor or Zephyr or Destroy dash). And lastly (figured it out last night): the "dash" at the end of certain deivers and disks is really an apostrophe. A dash is: - not '
(Feb. 10, 2019  8:42 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Other than D.E. everything else is kinda bad: because everything is painted, the paint comes off easily & the metal chips are the same way. DE & Driger are the only beys not specially painted. An as for the new series: another accel driver? An the 1st death bey? You gotta be shippin me! Is TT being lazy? Wish they would give us other drivers (or a better recolor or Zephyr or Destroy dash). And lastly (figured it out last night): the "dash" at the end of certain deivers and disks is really an apostrophe. A dash is: - not '

What is DE?
(Feb. 10, 2019  8:42 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Other than D.E. everything else is kinda bad: because everything is painted, the paint comes off easily & the metal chips are the same way. DE & Driger are the only beys not specially painted. An as for the new series: another accel driver? An the 1st death bey? You gotta be shippin me! Is TT being lazy? Wish they would give us other drivers (or a better recolor or Zephyr or Destroy dash). And lastly (figured it out last night): the "dash" at the end of certain deivers and disks is really an apostrophe. A dash is: - not '
There's no "D.E." bey, unless you're trying to say Duo Eclipse (which is spelled "αeclipse" to maintain letter composition) even though we've got Right αrtemis and Left αpollos, which are the upgrades to the Duo αpollo/αrtemis beys before them and have different initials (lα, rα)

I also think you should look read this post concerning part compositions and such as well:
(Feb. 07, 2019  3:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: This is really the issue in general: Everyone expects random booster beys to be good all around or contain all the parts they want to see, but that's just not the point of this sort of release at all. Random boosters are more for the recolors and the surprise with a little something new to make it worthwhile, not to release rare parts or give us actually useful releases.

It's like a pack of Pokemon cards: there may be some good cards inside with use in a deck or two, but a lot of the stuff you'll get is probably not very worthwhile. That doesn't make them any less exciting though.

By what you said about "the first Death bey", I presume you're talking about what Anime2012Mii said. Put no stock into anything he says right now, because this isn't the first time he's come up with "4th generation" information that makes no sense and has no source. The 4th generation has yet to be confirmed, not to mention any knowledge of what it might contain. Until a point arises where it is confirmed or he gives us an actually valid source to back it up, consider this information fake.

Also, the ' at the end of several part names is called a dash since it's referred to as such in Japanese (Corocoro youtube videos repeatedly say "dashu" referring to this symbol), so according to them it's a dash. Even then an apostrophe is just a vertical dash anyways, so there's not really much of a point to be argued here. Some people call them "prime" parts due to the fact that the "prime" symbol in mathematics is also often shown with an apostrophe as well.
"BL" will be maybe "Blazers"... Wait and see.
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:35 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 2he98d0.jpg]
Mango Toys on IG

IG is Instagram or what btw they have given a good poster there
Why just regular Xt? Lame.
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:57 PM)AndyHG Wrote: Why just regular Xt? Lame.

Coz Xtend + is exclusive to Long Beylauncher Set
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:52 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:35 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 2he98d0.jpg]
Mango Toys on IG

IG is Instagram or what btw they have given a good poster there

Pretty sure it's Instagram. Here's the account... 

mango__toys

(those spaces on purpose by the way, that's the actual username)
the things u gotta do to get the username u want. haha

(Feb. 08, 2019  11:12 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: Beyblade (Generation IV) BL-RB-01 Random Booster Vol. 1 Deathscizer Knife Accel

ベイブレード(世代IV)BL-RB-01 ランダムブースター 1巻: デスサイザー  ナイフ  アクセル

Kinda off topic but hey! A new Deathscizer! Wow!

But really? Accel?
(Feb. 08, 2019  11:12 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: Beyblade (Generation IV) BL-RB-01 Random Booster Vol. 1 Deathscizer Knife Accel

And what source does that come from?
Man, that Driger F looks really good! I hope I get one of these. Now I wonder how they'll release Draciel F. In another Random Booster? I don't know if they'd release Draciel in a wbba exclusive booster as Dragoon S, F and Dranzer S.

Anyway, we finally got a good quality pic from this release! Thank you so much for sharing, Adarsh Abhinav!
so,what are the differences between the limited layer recolors and the ones in this RBV? (like the red prongs in Sr)
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:15 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:52 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: IG is Instagram or what btw they have given a good poster there

Pretty sure it's Instagram. Here's the account... 

mango__toys

(those spaces on purpose by the way, that's the actual username)
the things u gotta do to get the username u want. haha

Kinda off topic but hey! A new Deathscizer! Wow!

But really? Accel?
It's not real lol
Sweet.

It's confirmed that they are different from the rare versions.
so,the differencesbetween the rare recolors and the ones from this RBV are:

-bL: purple/blue stickers in the wings,the Crimson Version had yellow/gold ones
-lS: stickers are the same color as the stock lS,the Jashin version had chrome gold ones
-zA: the shield is gold with a red sticker,the Phoenix Version was the opposite
-wV: the "wing" stickers are yellow as opposite to the black and red ones from the Gold Version
-Sr: red launcher prongs as opposite to the white ones from the 1/72 Black Version
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:29 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,the differencesbetween the rare recolors and the ones from this RBV are:

-bL: purple/blue stickers in the wings,the Crinsom Version had yellow/gold ones
-lS: stickers are the same color as the stock lS,the Jashin version had chrome gold ones
-wV: the "wing" stickers are yellow as opposite to the black and red ones from the Gold Version
-Sr: red launcher prongs as opposite to the white ones from the 1/72 Black Version

If the stickers are the only difference for some of them then I honestly don't believe that cuts it. I think it should be more like the black Sr where they change a bit of the plastic colours (though I will swap those prongs soon and pretend I got lucky). With stickers, they can be optionally applied on so they still look like the real thing if the stickers are the only differences for some.
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:29 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,the differencesbetween the rare recolors and the ones from this RBV are:

-bL: purple/blue stickers in the wings,the Crinsom Version had yellow/gold ones

If the stickers are the only difference for some of them then I honestly don't believe that cuts it. I think it should be more like the black Sr where they change a bit of the plastic colours (though I will swap those prongs soon and pretend I got lucky). With stickers, they can be optionally applied on so they still look like the real thing if the stickers are the only differences for some.

maybe the opacity of the plastic also changed in some of them,but it's difficult to tell...(the only one I can definitely know is lS's tranclucent purple plastic,but I don't know if the limited one was also translucent)
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:42 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If the stickers are the only difference for some of them then I honestly don't believe that cuts it. I think it should be more like the black Sr where they change a bit of the plastic colours (though I will swap those prongs soon and pretend I got lucky). With stickers, they can be optionally applied on so they still look like the real thing if the stickers are the only differences for some.

maybe the opacity of the plastic also changed in some of them,but it's difficult to tell...(the only one I can definitely know is lS's tranclucent purple plastic,but I don't know if the limited one was also translucent)

The plastic is translucent on both, only difference I see is that the stickers aren't the shiny paper ones...

Looks like we're getting a red proof, teal turn, and orange reach ?
@[Grey Bey] looks like you were right, the difference for some was that they had translucent plastic areas. Like the real limited edition Longinus had pearl gold while this one has translucent yellow.

As for the video, Driger F looks cool but I WISH he showed the parts properly, I wanted to see the colours of them. In fact why is this such a trend with these Beytubers? It's annoying and unhelpful.

Driger F also came with some peculiar metal thing. At first I thought it was meant to keep Drigers box weight comparable to other ones but it's designed too specifically and has enough details to serve a real purpose. It's likely for the new system.