[Product]  B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14

Cool, have been hoping to see proof, absorb, and operate. Another eternal isn't bad either. Still haven't had bearing in an RBV but that's ok. Another sword is disappointing and press is kinda weird but this sounds like a pretty good set.
I've said this in another random booster thread, but Bearing is incredibly unlikely to ever find its way into a random booster. It's too easy to damage the shaft in such a small package, so it's not a very reasonable expectation given its fragility. Xtreme', Hunter', and Jolt' are maybes, but they're all limited edition parts at this point in time, which would make it kinda difficult to just throw them in.

There are a few parts here that have been in dire need of a rerelease though. For drivers that would be Absorb, Eternal (even though it was in the last random booster, it's still only got 2 colors), and Operate. In terms of frames it's Reach and Proof, and maybe Lift (also dang, I was thoroughly convinced that that was Upper). Disks are a nice, wide variety and includes the kinda elusive 3 disk.

Layers are kinda of aggressive tbh, with 5 layers being either Attack or aggressive Balance types like Z Achilles. Only 2 are meant to be used defensively, and then we have Driger just doing its thing as the remake layer that probably won't blow anyone away.

Honestly pretty hyped though.
Can't wait to see the random booster where we get Quest ?
Driger F does use 0 so I was right! It also has Xtend too. I might get this because it is pretty cool and the prize bey.

Sr.7.Ab - Seems to be a passable stock combo if used in opposite spin. Absorb has decent LAD, 7 is a good stamina disk and Sr is good at opposite stamina. The Sr is cool, not my favourite but it's cool. 7 is good but now we have so many in RBVs. Absorb is cool, I don't have that yet but I'll probably get Fafnir first. Decent pull.

zA.13T.B' - zA looks cool but I'm not too huge on zA in general, but the recolour is nice. 13 is meh. Turn is cool, hoping for a cool recolour. Blow' still sucks. This pull sucks save for Turn.

lS.5R .Et - lS is a really nice recolour so that might be something to look forward to. 5 is okay and Reach is okay but I'm not huge on it. Et is cool too, let's hope for a new recolour. This pull is fairly decent.

bL.3.P - Red bL is cool, matches the name "Bloody" but I still prefer the black one. 3 is okay. Press, well it's been a while old friend, but... why? Oh well. So this pull is meh.

rα.4P.O - Well I love the red rα, it looks nice. 4 is okay, but I'm sick of 4. Proof is great, I really need that frame, wish it was a yellow or black recolour. Orbit is cool, haven't seen it in a while but I like it. This pull is actually pretty good.

lα.12M.Sw - lα is nice, I love that recolour and I'm probably getting that layer. 12 isn't good and I'm not huge on it. Meteor AGAIN? How many freaking Meteors are we gonna have? Sword is also pretty weak. So this pull unfortunately sucks besides that nice layer.

wV.1'.Op - wV is a cool layer and pretty decent for attack, but I honestly don't care for that recolour. 1' is okay I guess... but I don't want another one. Op while it sucks, I like it and it's something new. This pull is meh overall.

So this RBV pull is kind of mediocre honestly, I like it more than the last one, but not by a whole lot. I'll probably get it for DGF, right Artemis, lS and Sr and that's it.
(Feb. 02, 2019  6:13 AM)Yaruar Wrote: Sr.7.Ab (Spriggan Requiem 7 Absorb)
zA.13T.B' (Z Achilles 13 Turn Blow′)
lS.5R .Et (Legend Spriggan 5 Reach Eternal)
bL.3.P (Bloody Longinus 3 Press)
rα.4P.O (Right Artemis 4 Proof Orbit)
lα.12M.Sw (Left Apollos 12 Meteor Sword)
wV.1'.Op (Winning Valkyrie 1′ Operate)
DGF.0.Xt (Driger Fang 0 Xtend)

The sourse

I'll just have to wait for their official channel to confirm the combos, but if that's the final edit, then I'll be danged. No 10. No 00. Bummer. 

But hey new Eternal recolor right after the aK RBV sweet! Bad pull for Sword and Press. Yuck. Good thing the Layer recolors are the saving grace. Would've wanted them X', Hn', and Jl' but I guess that was being too greedy on our part.

Absorb is going to be nice, even if just a recolor. Operate, I doubt they fixed the loose mode change issue on that mold. The core disks are kinda lackluster. My other hope/prayer is that even just another one of them combos has a Level Chip like the previous RBV.
I was kind of hoping in vain for Octa to get a re-release ...I mean Outer did , what gives?
(Feb. 03, 2019  9:05 PM)AndyHG Wrote: I was kind of hoping in vain for Octa to get a re-release ...I mean Outer did , what gives?

It'll possibly come but not for this RBV. If it does tho, the rare bey get prize bey Orichalcum Outer Octa will lose a significant amount of reselling value
To me this random booster is a big let down, and the writing seems to be on the wall considering all of these leaks.

First off, I still have hope that each of the special edition Beys will be slightly different from the respective *rare* version. Possibly by changing the stickers, paint apps, or color tones.

The parts selection is also nothing special.

Blow' being in this is quite dissapointing, considering it was in the last booster. Blow is not a very good driver, so seeing it repeated back to back in a random booster kinda... blows(lol). Xtreme', Jolt', Xt+,  or Br would have been better/needed. I don't subscribe to the idea that Br cannot be placed in a random booster due to it being fragile, or whatever other reason people have brought up.

Xt has been in plenty of random boosters already, it comes with Z-Achilles(and more than one kind), it's avaialble in black as a monthly campaign piece I believe, and it really didn't need to be here either.

People have been hoping for Octa as well considering outer has been released, but I guess you can't have it all.

A Shining Amaterios/Yamiterios recolor would have made some people happy as well. The layers look great and are currently on the rare side. A new color scheme would have appealed to people who don't have the layer and people like me who like the layer so much that I wouldn't mind having another one with new colors! I really hoped to see gF in some new colors as well. gF is an awesome layer, even though it's not as dominent in the cho-z meta as dF was in the god era meta.
While I do not sign off on the parts of the beys, I do really like the layers, so I am torn
The approach they are taking for this Random Booster is interesting, but I would have been a lot more on board with it if they had also included not just re-releases of some rare Layer recolours (or Layers in the case of Right Artemis and Left Apollos), but also rare Drivers like Ωcta, Bearing, or Xtreme' ...

I understand those Drivers are likely more expensive to manufacture, but they need to be re-released (particularly Xtreme'). As it stands now, there isn't really anything in this booster for competitive players to get excited for (since we know Driger F will probably be useless) unless you need doubles of a particular part (in which case it might be easier to get some of them from the original releases).

Still, it's cool to have a booster that focuses more on releasing things again which are more "collectible". Some people care more about that than playing competitively, so while this release isn't very attractive to me, I still see the value it carries.
This random booster is pretty meh. I was hopeing that they'd put an xttend plus chip on drigger F or some sort of rare driver or new driver of some sort. Still, I'll probably get rA for proof and orbit.
Theres nothing else to do on this thread but wait for the official release so ill be closing it..

Thanks! - BR2019 MODERATOR

{CLOSED}
Driger F could be good for Classic Format?
(Feb. 04, 2019  9:47 PM)Kei Wrote: The approach they are taking for this Random Booster is interesting, but I would have been a lot more on board with it if they had also included not just re-releases of some rare Layer recolours (or Layers in the case of Right Artemis and Left Apollos), but also rare Drivers like Ωcta, Bearing, or Xtreme' ...

I understand those Drivers are likely more expensive to manufacture, but they need to be re-released (particularly Xtreme'). As it stands now, there isn't really anything in this booster for competitive players to get excited for (since we know Driger F will probably be useless) unless you need doubles of a particular part (in which case it might be easier to get some of them from the original releases).

Still, it's cool to have a booster that focuses more on releasing things again which are more "collectible". Some people care more about that than playing competitively, so while this release isn't very attractive to me, I still see the value it carries.

Is Right Artemis and Left Apollos not useful for competitive? Artemis might be dicey, but you can't go wrong with left spin from of Apollos.

Also, Driger F will probably be useful in Burst Classic.
(Feb. 05, 2019  3:03 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Is Right Artemis and Left Apollos not useful for competitive? Artemis might be dicey, but you can't go wrong with left spin from of Apollos.

Also, Driger F will probably be useful in Burst Classic.

Admittedly, I haven't tested them much. But they didn't impress me in the little testing I did (although I did test Right Artemis a bit more than Left Apollos).

And yeah, that could be true. I'm thinking purely from a TAKARA-TOMY perspective though.
(Feb. 05, 2019  2:19 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Theres nothing else to do on this thread but wait for the official release so ill be closing it..

{CLOSED}

Bruh what was that?
Y'know what would have really saved this random booster?

Including painted disks!
(Feb. 06, 2019  9:04 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Y'know what would have really saved this random booster?

Including painted disks!

Not even that, I just feel that they were kind of stingy with parts this time. I feel like we get Sword a lot and 12 and 13 are somehow still at it. There was a decent mix of tips but I feel like even though it’s a diverse selection, nobody really wants a lot of them.

Perhaps it’s not so much that they were stingy, but that people had their hopes set to high. Y’all were hoping for all those Octa and Extreme’ type rare tips but maybe we should just lower our expectations next time around.
(Feb. 06, 2019  9:47 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2019  9:04 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Y'know what would have really saved this random booster?

Including painted disks!

Not even that, I just feel that they were kind of stingy with parts this time. I feel like we get Sword a lot and 12 and 13 are somehow still at it. There was a decent mix of tips but I feel like even though it’s a diverse selection, nobody really wants a lot of them.

Perhaps it’s not so much that they were stingy, but that people had their hopes set to high. Y’all were hoping for all those Octa and Extreme’ type rare tips but maybe we should just lower our expectations next time around.

Well... I gotta make my fantasy list now.

1. gF/00Wall/Br
2. dH/10Bump/Xtreme'
3. Cho-Z Valkryrie/10/Octa
4. Right Artemis/Outer/Xt+
5. Left Apollos/7Cross/Xtreme'
6. Yamiterios/7Proof/Absorb
7. (Black) Dranzer F/0Proof/Zeta'(Black w/red tip)
8.  Driger Fang/0/Br

Now, I realise how ridiculous this list is. It contains mostly top teir/rare parts. There is probably a bunch of Xt+ Launcher Sets, Proof Launcher Sets, Cho-Z Customise Sets, and Cho-Z Valkyrie etc sets that need be sold before TT starts making these rare parts more accessible.

A product like this^ gives you almost no reason to purchase most of the products that have already come out and are still plentiful in the market.
I would take out the second Br or X' just to keep Operate. I know it sucks but we are just now getting a new color. Maybe switch them both out and put in Hn'. I would definitely love this hypothetical RBV as is though
(Feb. 06, 2019  7:18 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2019  2:19 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Theres nothing else to do on this thread but wait for the official release so ill be closing it..

{CLOSED}

Bruh what was that?

That was me doing what the moderator " Jinbee " does when he thinks a post needs to be closed cause it has now become un necessary..

In the words of the Mod Lord Jinbee..

"ill be closing this thread now."

Driger F and Black Sprig Req and Black Leg Sprig gonna be lit tho
(Feb. 06, 2019  9:47 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Perhaps it’s not so much that they were stingy, but that people had their hopes set to high. Y’all were hoping for all those Octa and Extreme’ type rare tips but maybe we should just lower our expectations next time around.

This is really the issue in general: Everyone expects random booster beys to be good all around or contain all the parts they want to see, but that's just not the point of this sort of release at all. Random boosters are more for the recolors and the surprise with a little something new to make it worthwhile, not to release rare parts or give us actually useful releases.

It's like a pack of Pokemon cards: there may be some good cards inside with use in a deck or two, but a lot of the stuff you'll get is probably not very worthwhile. That doesn't make them any less exciting though.
(Feb. 07, 2019  3:07 AM)BR2019 Wrote: That was me doing what the moderator " Jinbee " does when he thinks a post needs to be closed cause it has now become un necessary..

In the words of the Mod Lord Jinbee..

"ill be closing this thread now."
Wow. Quit while you're behind. Jinbee is an actual moderator, closing threads for actual forum rule enforcement reasons. And you're not. If one of your threads got closed, learn from the experience. Your comedic timing needs work.

No reason to close the discussion about Random Booster Vol 14 thread before it comes out.