[Product]  B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14

(Jan. 23, 2019  8:51 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Well, I got mixed thoughts bout this. I am happy for the evil Spriggans. given what is in this then there is a possibility that: the 1st Duo Eclipse, shining & shadow A recolors (& hopefully the new shining part recolors) can be released someday. I just wanna know why they made it this way? I think they are running out of ideas. This booster defeats the purpose of  the beys initial release. the purp spriggan was part of a WHF (so was the red Zet). I'ts just the matter of if you want to battle with em cus beys like that could chip real easy & then you gotta give up another 15+. I am loving that SR. I will be buying 2 more Zeffer dash drivers & another blue turn frame to have 2 more eclipses.

The original Duo Eclipse was re-released in RLC 11 with the recolor Orichalcum as the prize.

As for my thoughts, it isn't as bad to re-release the WHF layers as it would be to re-release the original black Sr. True, they may be rarer, but it would have been a nightmare for collectors to have spent several hundred dollars over a RBV re-release. With the knowledge that the new black Sr has different spin-direction tabs to differentiate it, it may be the same for these WHF layers. Maybe not, who knows.

Edit: the lS looks very similar/the same, but the zA and bL look different than the guren (?) release to me.
Wait, is this RB gonna have both Driger F and Draciel F or just Driger F cause the box image only has Driger F and the other image has both of them.
(Jan. 24, 2019  7:51 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Wait, is this RB gonna have both Driger F and Draciel F or just Driger F cause the box image only has Driger F and the other image has both of them.

only Driger F.
(Jan. 21, 2019  8:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  7:35 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: That's not 0, at the bottom it flattens out like the octane symbol

Are you certain that isn't just the way the text is angled? They aren't giving it any new parts because no Bakuten remakes have that. I also said "O", not "0", but recently 0 has been what I'm thinking it is.

That isn't a new part. It's the Outer disc, which is typically spelled with an omega symbol.
(Jan. 24, 2019  8:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  8:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Are you certain that isn't just the way the text is angled? They aren't giving it any new parts because no Bakuten remakes have that. I also said "O", not "0", but recently 0 has been what I'm thinking it is.

That isn't a new part. It's the Outer disc, which is typically spelled with an omega symbol.

I've never said that Outer was a new part. I assumed he meant it was a new symbol for a new part as he said "Octane", not "Omega". It is very obvious it isn't the Omega symbol anyway.
(Jan. 24, 2019  8:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  8:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That isn't a new part. It's the Outer disc, which is typically spelled with an omega symbol.

I've never said that Outer was a new part. I assumed he meant it was a new symbol for a new part as he said "Octane", not "Omega". It is very obvious it isn't the Omega symbol anyway.

Well, "Octane" might be an autocorrected "Octa," meaning that it's the same symbol the Ωcta driver has, which is an omega. Also, it actually looks like a Ω to me, but not just that. If you zoom in a bit on Driger F, you can see in the gaps for the launcher. There are actually these slits on the disc exactly where the Ωuter disc has them, so it's safe to say that Driger F Ωuter Xtend/Xtend'(?) is the prize Bey combo.
(Jan. 24, 2019  10:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  8:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've never said that Outer was a new part. I assumed he meant it was a new symbol for a new part as he said "Octane", not "Omega". It is very obvious it isn't the Omega symbol anyway.

Well, "Octane" might be an autocorrected "Octa," meaning that it's the same symbol the Ωcta driver has, which is an omega. Also, it actually looks like a Ω to me, but not just that. If you zoom in a bit on Driger F, you can see in the gaps for the launcher. There are actually these slits on the disc exactly where the Ωuter disc has them, so it's safe to say that Driger F Ωuter Xtend/Xtend'(?) is the prize Bey combo.

The gaps I'm able to see are lined up with the disks tabs, which would appear as a gap through the layer if you put a 0 disk on as well. The character also looks more like 0, because there is a faint line to connect the bottom of the letter, it's just the angle and low resolution. Proof is that the G on Driger also has a very faint line on the bottom of the letter like 0 does.
(Jan. 24, 2019  11:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  10:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, "Octane" might be an autocorrected "Octa," meaning that it's the same symbol the Ωcta driver has, which is an omega. Also, it actually looks like a Ω to me, but not just that. If you zoom in a bit on Driger F, you can see in the gaps for the launcher. There are actually these slits on the disc exactly where the Ωuter disc has them, so it's safe to say that Driger F Ωuter Xtend/Xtend'(?) is the prize Bey combo.

The gaps I'm able to see are lined up with the disks tabs, which would appear as a gap through the layer if you put a 0 disk on as well. The character also looks more like 0, because there is a faint line to connect the bottom of the letter, it's just the angle and low resolution. Proof is that the G on Driger also has a very faint line on the bottom of the letter like 0 does.
Whatever. We'll see when CoroCoro leaks next month, or something.

(Jan. 24, 2019  11:51 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  11:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The gaps I'm able to see are lined up with the disks tabs, which would appear as a gap through the layer if you put a 0 disk on as well. The character also looks more like 0, because there is a faint line to connect the bottom of the letter, it's just the angle and low resolution. Proof is that the G on Driger also has a very faint line on the bottom of the letter like 0 does.

Something worth mentioning is that Driger G is the first Left-Spin Random Booster prize Bey in Burst. (idk if this holds true for the other generations)

Do you mean Driger F?
Driger F is left-spin?!
(Jan. 24, 2019  11:58 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Driger F is left-spin?!

No it is not
(Jan. 24, 2019  11:51 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  11:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The gaps I'm able to see are lined up with the disks tabs, which would appear as a gap through the layer if you put a 0 disk on as well. The character also looks more like 0, because there is a faint line to connect the bottom of the letter, it's just the angle and low resolution. Proof is that the G on Driger also has a very faint line on the bottom of the letter like 0 does.

Something worth mentioning is that Driger G is the first Left-Spin Random Booster prize Bey in Burst. (idk if this holds true for the other generations)

Neither Driger G nor Driger F spin left
I gotta wonder tho, will the Chouzetsu Eclipse have the dismantling tool included so you can combine Apollo and Artemis and actually change the spin of it, or do you have to buy the one included in the Musou stadium for that measly tool?
(Jan. 25, 2019  4:40 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I gotta wonder tho, will the Chouzetsu Eclipse have the dismantling tool included so you can combine Apollo and Artemis and actually change the spin of it, or do you have to buy the one included in the Musou stadium for that measly tool?

Since the tool works exactly like the spin changer tool from the LR Light Launcher winder and the LR Beylauncher, they probably expect people to use those in the case that nobody bought the Cho-Z Customize set or the Muso stadium.
(Jan. 25, 2019  4:45 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2019  4:40 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I gotta wonder tho, will the Chouzetsu Eclipse have the dismantling tool included so you can combine Apollo and Artemis and actually change the spin of it, or do you have to buy the one included in the Musou stadium for that measly tool?

Since the tool works exactly like the spin changer tool from the LR Light Launcher winder and the LR Beylauncher, they probably expect people to use those in the case that nobody bought the Cho-Z Customize set or the Muso stadium.

Oh wait really? ahahahha I didn't know that. I assumed since it had a different look to its mechanism, it may have its own unique tool (like the Xtend Chip's remover)
Driger Fang lets you know Draciel Fortress is definitely coming.. Im thinking in its own booster like they released B-00 Dragoon Fantom. Since Dranzer Flame and Driger Fang will be in random boosters IDK. People who don't like plastic gen don't know what it was like walking into walmart seeing a wall of plastic gen beylades as a kid in 2002. it was breathtaking cause you didn't know which one to pick so much to look at all at once... but yeah RBV14 HYPE
(Jan. 25, 2019  5:28 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Driger Fang lets you know Draciel Fortress is definitely coming.. Im thinking in its own booster like they released B-00 Dragoon Fantom. Since Dranzer Flame and Driger Fang will be in random boosters IDK. People who don't like plastic gen don't know what it was like walking into walmart seeing a wall of plastic gen beylades as a kid in 2002.  it was breathtaking cause you didn't know which one to pick so much to look at all at once... but yeah RBV14 HYPE

I envy you people who have those plastic gen in stores back then hahaha but I have to agree with you that it will definitely be hype, as I don't own 100% of these Layers
[Image: Llm5c6a]Blurry side pic

http://imgur.com/a/Llm5c6a

It’s weird coz the prize bey photo is on the right bottom
(Jan. 27, 2019  9:27 AM)GodGaia Wrote: [Image: Llm5c6a]Blurry side pic

Can anyone read the side of the box well enough to figure out these combos? I'm having troubles with that.
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:52 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Can anyone read the side of the box well enough to figure out these combos? I'm having troubles with that.

Tried but no use, i can some proof frames though
I really think driver f has extend plus.
(Jan. 27, 2019  5:10 PM)NPN Wrote: I really think driver f has extend plus.

Nah, just Xtend

That disk looks rather small, just like a 0 disk, and the driver seems like a regular Xtend.
I think the black legend spriggan has absorb and the blue one has sword?
Sr.7.Ab (Spriggan Requiem 7 Absorb)
zA.13T.B' (Z Achilles 13 Turn Blow′)
lS.5R .Et (Legend Spriggan 5 Reach Eternal)
bL.3.P (Bloody Longinus 3 Press)
rα.4P.O (Right Artemis 4 Proof Orbit)
lα.12M.Sw (Left Apollos 12 Meteor Sword)
wV.1'.Op (Winning Valkyrie 1′ Operate)
DGF.0.Xt (Driger Fang 0 Xtend)

The sourse