[Product]  B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14

The red prongs on sr are so much better the white ones
I don't think I've pointed this out yet but Driger F looks so angular, which I love, despite being light. Hoping it has decent attack.
not really interested in the colors tbh, the gray xtend might be nice, since paired with the xtend plus chip it'll be like silver and gold, but other than that i only really care for artemis and apollos and maybe the legend spriggan just for having another reach frame...
Look at how high that Xtend spike is in the video.
Pretty weak set i'd say, not as interesting as air knight set
(Feb. 15, 2019  11:38 AM)Masugu Wrote: Pretty weak set i'd say, not as interesting as air knight set

Probably cuz the "prize" Bey is an OG plastic gen Layer which is definitely outclassed by metal-infused Chouzetsu Beys? 

Still a nice set, tho I didn"t need bL or lS. Main prize Beys for me are the Apollos and Artemis, as well as Sr. Fun cuz at least it comes with Proof Frame, but not so much since no Xtend Chip or Level Chip...
Do the Artemis and Apollos come with the tool to combine them?
(Feb. 15, 2019  1:13 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Do the Artemis and Apollos come with the tool to combine them?

I think it doesn’t, since we can use the L/Rs to do the work for us.
Okay so besides Driger F (which the silver Xt looks fantastic by the way), let's discuss the parts recolours we get.

Proof: It's nice, glad we got another way of getting that frame in a nice red colour too, but I do wish we had a black, grey or amber recolour too. Still, I like it okay.

Orbit: Ehhhh, I used to want a dark green Orbit from RBV4, but not anymore, so this one looks nice but came a bit late for me. I wish it was a bit more different.

Meteor: First of all, why so many Meteor frames? Secondly, this frame looks quite nice, nothing too special but it is nice.

Sword: Just a slightly darker blue than the original colour... and I'm not a fan of Sword so... yeah, really nothing much to it.

Reach: Okay well the yellow recolour is quite cool, even though I don't care for Reach, I like this recolour. Just wish this was used for Proof instead.

Eternal: I like it, a completely new recolour and the lighter orange ring compliments it. It actually reminds me SO MUCH of the orange Tower driver in it's colour coordination.

Turn: A nice recolour for a pretty cool frame. It's also different too so it's pleasing. I really like this blue for some reason.

Press: It looks the same as Q2's Press driver... While I like that colour, I've already got one.

Absorb: EASILY the best recolour of the lot. I love the bright yellow Absorb. I like Absorb and seeing a totally new recolour for it is nice.

Operate: Meh. We finally get a recolour for this driver and it's just a slightly redder version of it's original colour. I would've preferred orange or purple.

So it's a mixed bag overall parts recolour wise. Same goes for the parts selection.
(Feb. 15, 2019  2:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Okay so besides Driger F (which the silver Xt looks fantastic by the way), let's discuss the parts recolours we get.

Proof: It's nice, glad we got another way of getting that frame in a nice red colour too, but I do wish we had a black, grey or amber recolour too. Still, I like it okay.

Orbit: Ehhhh, I used to want a dark green Orbit from RBV4, but not anymore, so this one looks nice but came a bit late for me. I wish it was a bit more different.

Meteor: First of all, why so many Meteor frames? Secondly, this frame looks quite nice, nothing too special but it is nice.

Sword: Just a slightly darker blue than the original colour... and I'm not a fan of Sword so... yeah, really nothing much to it.

Reach: Okay well the yellow recolour is quite cool, even though I don't care for Reach, I like this recolour. Just wish this was used for Proof instead.

Eternal: I like it, a completely new recolour and the lighter orange ring compliments it. It actually reminds me SO MUCH of the orange Tower driver in it's colour coordination.

Turn: A nice recolour for a pretty cool frame. It's also different too so it's pleasing. I really like this blue for some reason.

Press: It looks the same as Q2's Press driver... While I like that colour, I've already got one.

Absorb: EASILY the best recolour of the lot. I love the bright yellow Absorb. I like Absorb and seeing a totally new recolour for it is nice.

Operate: Meh. We finally get a recolour for this driver and it's just a slightly redder version of it's original colour. I would've preferred orange or purple.

So it's a mixed bag overall parts recolour wise. Same goes for the parts selection.

Dark green Orbit has actually been a thing since Acid Anubis. So we have two drivers that are just from other Beys in terms of their colors.
My preference:
1. Right Artemis.4P.O: except the disc4, all parts are useful. Artemis was from such an expensive set, but now we got a cheaper way to get it. Proof was also in an launcher set so is relatively rare, and the red color seems to be perfect with Dead Phoenix. Orbit might be outclassed in certain case, but it is still competitive in same direction stamina.
2. Left Apollos.12M.Sw: Left Apollos is the only reason it interests me so much. Meteor is okay but 12 and Sw is...useless. And I don’t understand why Tamara Tomy releases Sw so frequently.
3. Legend Spriggan.5R.Et: Et is currently one of the best Stamina Driver, both for same direction and opposite direction. Reach is a good Frame for Attack, and it is exactly what I need. 5 and lS are outclassed now but I think that’s fine.
4. Spriggan Requiem.7.Ab: Sr is still a competitive layer, and 7 is also a good part. Ab is not so useful but its color looks cool.
5. Driger Fang.0.Xt: I am not a big fan of the plastic gen, so get a Driger is not so exciting. But at least 0 is still a top tie disc.
6. Bloody Longinus.3.P: bL is not a top tier attack Layer, but is still a competitive part to battle with other left spin beys. 3 is outclassed. Press was always underestimated, but it sometimes work well with some Cho-Z Layers such as Vise Leopard and Shadow Amaterios.
7. Z Achilles.13T.B’: I am making some 3D print Drivers, so the enhanced springs in those prime drivers will be very useful. Turn is a good Frame as well.
8. Winning Valkyrie.1’.Op: the rerelease of Operate is good, but it is not really a good Driver. And I’ve got too many wVs and disc 1’.
(Feb. 15, 2019  8:43 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Dark green Orbit has actually been a thing since Acid Anubis. So we have two drivers that are just from other Beys in terms of their colors.

Wasn't A2's orbit a darker green though? This Orbit along with the one on D2.J.O was bottle green IIRC.
(Feb. 15, 2019  11:29 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  8:43 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Dark green Orbit has actually been a thing since Acid Anubis. So we have two drivers that are just from other Beys in terms of their colors.

Wasn't A2's orbit a darker green though? This Orbit along with the one on D2.J.O was bottle green IIRC.

Anubis' Orbit always looked more black than green to me. I have 2 of the green Orbits from D2 though for my green Orbit fill, but even then they're really dark in color. Although I won't complain about a lighter green I would've loved to see it in red, which would be a unique color for it and fit the rest of the bey better.

(Feb. 15, 2019  9:41 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: My preference:
1. Right Artemis.4P.O: except the disc4, all parts are useful. Artemis was from such an expensive set, but now we got a cheaper way to get it. Proof was also in an launcher set so is relatively rare, and the red color seems to be perfect with Dead Phoenix. Orbit might be outclassed in certain case, but it is still competitive in same direction stamina.
2. Left Apollos.12M.Sw: Left Apollos is the only reason it interests me so much. Meteor is okay but 12 and Sw is...useless. And I don’t understand why Tamara Tomy releases Sw so frequently.
3. Legend Spriggan.5R.Et: Et is currently one of the best Stamina Driver, both for same direction and opposite direction. Reach is a good Frame for Attack, and it is exactly what I need. 5 and lS are outclassed now but I think that’s fine.
4. Spriggan Requiem.7.Ab: Sr is still a competitive layer, and 7 is also a good part. Ab is not so useful but its color looks cool.
5. Driger Fang.0.Xt: I am not a big fan of the plastic gen, so get a Driger is not so exciting. But at least 0 is still a top tie disc.
6. Bloody Longinus.3.P: bL is not a top tier attack Layer, but is still a competitive part to battle with other left spin beys. 3 is outclassed. Press was always underestimated, but it sometimes work well with some Cho-Z Layers such as Vise Leopard and Shadow Amaterios.
7. Z Achilles.13T.B’: I am making some 3D print Drivers, so the enhanced springs in those prime drivers will be very useful. Turn is a good Frame as well.
8. Winning Valkyrie.1’.Op: the rerelease of Operate is good, but it is not really a good Driver. And I’ve got too many wVs and disc 1’.

Don't forget that Driger comes with a Gachi part in it too, although we don't know its importance yet.
Its weird. This chip is weird. It is unlike anything I have seen before (I wasnt in the plastic scene, I cant speek for that)
(Feb. 16, 2019  12:07 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Magik Horse

Don't forget that Driger comes with a Gachi part in it too, although we don't know its importance yet.
May I ask what a gachi part is?
(Feb. 16, 2019  11:40 AM)lovesick Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  12:07 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Magik Horse

May I ask what a gachi part is?

whatever this part is

Achilles has the shield color inversion, and Longinus has a transparent yellow instead of an opaque yellow. Legend Spriggan is the opposite with an opaque purple plastic instead of transparent purple. Spriggan Requiem has the red tabs. even then, I still can't see the difference between the two gold Winning Valkyries.
(Feb. 16, 2019  6:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Achilles has the shield color inversion, and Longinus has a transparent yellow instead of an opaque yellow. Legend Spriggan is the opposite with an opaque purple plastic instead of transparent purple. Spriggan Requiem has the red tabs. even then, I still can't see the difference between the two gold Winning Valkyries.

RBV14 has glitter in the center
(Feb. 16, 2019  6:38 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  6:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Achilles has the shield color inversion, and Longinus has a transparent yellow instead of an opaque yellow. Legend Spriggan is the opposite with an opaque purple plastic instead of transparent purple. Spriggan Requiem has the red tabs. even then, I still can't see the difference between the two gold Winning Valkyries.

RBV14 has glitter in the center

I think I can maybe see it, but the lighting from the above picture is pretty poor and makes it hard to tell for sure. Seems believable though.
(Feb. 16, 2019  1:58 PM)Kry Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  11:40 AM)lovesick Wrote: May I ask what a gachi part is?

whatever this part is

Unless every Blader who has a copy already of the prize Bey can affirm that theirs also came with that metal thingy, I think it might have just been a fluke that Ken got that in his.
(Feb. 17, 2019  5:54 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  1:58 PM)Kry Wrote: whatever this part is

Unless every Blader who has a copy already of the prize Bey can affirm that theirs also came with that metal thingy, I think it might have just been a fluke that Ken got that in his.
It’s supposed to come with that