[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

(Jan. 05, 2019  4:31 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  4:08 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Then what is 5 doing in the not usable?

5 isn't too great in the meta right now, which is why I deem it not usable for me (it would've been better if it was a 7 or even a 10). What I'm saying is that the Dash/Prime Drivers may have some use primarily for the tighter springs alone.

My g, 5 is a used part in the meta, it's comparable to 7 and 10 (albeit, obv not as good)
i see it most of bL.5U.O
7 is kinda sitting at the bottom of the top tier right now under 0, 10, and probably 00 as well. 4 and 5 are viable alternatives if 7 isn't available, placing them solidly in the second tier. 5 is not the best disk ever for sure, but it's still an overall usable disk comparable with 4 in terms of power, and is easily usable in the absence of 00, 0, 10, and 7. Sure beats 11, 12, and 13 at least.

The Prime/Dash drivers are more powerful than their originals, but don't overvalue their burst resistance. Zeta was trash tier unusable with 3 ineffective modes that were all outclassed long before its release, and strengthening its spring does little to improve on its performance. It can't hold a candle to Destroy', Zephyr', or even Accel', all which are plenty flexible through launching strategies and have similar stamina. You could add Xtreme' and Hunter' to the list if you really wanted to, but they're probably not what you're looking for if you're even considering Zeta'.
(Jan. 05, 2019  7:14 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: 7 is kinda sitting at the bottom of the top tier right now under 0, 10, and probably 00 as well. 4 and 5 are viable alternatives if 7 isn't available, placing them solidly in the second tier. 5 is not the best disk ever for sure, but it's still an overall usable disk comparable with 4 in terms of power, and is easily usable in the absence of 00, 0, 10, and 7. Sure beats 11, 12, and 13 at least.

The Prime/Dash drivers are more powerful than their originals, but don't overvalue their burst resistance. Zeta was trash tier unusable with 3 ineffective modes that were all outclassed long before its release, and strengthening its spring does little to improve on its performance. It can't hold a candle to Destroy', Zephyr', or even Accel', all which are plenty flexible through launching strategies and have similar stamina. You could add Xtreme' and Hunter' to the list if you really wanted to, but they're probably not what you're looking for if you're even considering Zeta'.

You bring up some valid points, but I'd have to respectfully disagree with your thoughts on Zeta'. It is probably the best stationary attack driver in the current meta due to its great burst resistance. On the right combos, it can take out most competetive Archer Hercules combos with burst finishes. Here's a link to some tests I've done with Zeta' on Winning Valkyrie. There are also videos linked in the post. Let me know what you think! 

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1481250
(Jan. 06, 2019  6:28 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  7:14 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: 7 is kinda sitting at the bottom of the top tier right now under 0, 10, and probably 00 as well. 4 and 5 are viable alternatives if 7 isn't available, placing them solidly in the second tier. 5 is not the best disk ever for sure, but it's still an overall usable disk comparable with 4 in terms of power, and is easily usable in the absence of 00, 0, 10, and 7. Sure beats 11, 12, and 13 at least.

You bring up some valid points, but I'd have to respectfully disagree with your thoughts on Zeta'. It is probably the best stationary attack driver in the current meta due to its great burst resistance. On the right combos, it can take out most competetive Archer Hercules combos with burst finishes. Here's a link to some tests I've done with Zeta' on Winning Valkyrie. There are also videos linked in the post. Let me know what you think! 

And here I was thinking stationary attack was dead in the water. It's at least to know Zeta' is good for something at least, although it's also starting to look like aH is falling out a bit as well. Is Zeta' useful at all against Hell Salamander or any of the other newer threats like Dead Hades or the Cho-Z Valkyrie/Spriggan/Achilles beys?
(Jan. 05, 2019  4:32 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  4:31 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: 5 isn't too great in the meta right now, which is why I deem it not usable for me (it would've been better if it was a 7 or even a 10). What I'm saying is that the Dash/Prime Drivers may have some use primarily for the tighter springs alone.

My g, 5 is a used part in the meta, it's comparable to 7 and 10 (albeit, obv not as good)
i see it most of bL.5U.O

What I meant was that the more common Disks in the meta are 0, 7, 10, and eventually 00. I understand it still has some use for current ChouZ Layers, so thank you for the heads-up, might try that combo soon.

(Jan. 06, 2019  6:28 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote:

Thank you for the testing hahaha I know that the Dash/Prime Drivers will have good use aside from the stronger spring for more Burst resistance, I just don't have the time to test combos (nor do I have the knowledge on how to properly conduct such) due to work and family stuff recently.

I guess it's due to popular opinion that many would diss Zt' based on the outclassed tips it has, but since we're talking about Burst, it no longer just concerns flying out of the stadium or running out of spin; we take Bursts into account now. And as I have mentioned in another post about Dash/Prime Drivers, I think this is TT's way to revive the Attack types in a meta infested by Stamina/Defense stationary hybrids.

I do intend to use Zt' against tested and proven combos in the meta and note on what makes it good and what doesn't as well, maybe tonight (I'm in the Philippines) after my shift. 

I didn't intend to insult anyone on the thread, so if you feel like I'm stepping on your opinions, I do apologize that my wording may be inappropriate (not a native-English speaker) and rude.
(Jan. 10, 2019  12:05 PM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: DwiItakUYAAG2dy.jpg]

Saint ver. Cho-Z Spriggan

Is that a Jolt'?
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:05 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  12:05 PM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: DwiItakUYAAG2dy.jpg]

Saint ver. Cho-Z Spriggan

Is that a Jolt'?
Yes. That is Jolt'... Man, this is getting out of hand.. 
The layer looks cool..
Thanks for sharing the information Triumph!!
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:05 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Is that a Jolt'?
Yes. That is Jolt'... Man, this is getting out of hand.. 
The layer looks cool..

And is the disk 8/8'?
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:19 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Yes. That is Jolt'... Man, this is getting out of hand.. 
The layer looks cool..

And is the disk 8/8'?

It's 10
*drool*

Is it some impossible lottery prize?
(Jan. 10, 2019  4:08 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: *drool*

Is it some impossible lottery prize?

I have the Same question.
Better be a WBBa Exclusive
ANOTHER DASH/PRIME DRIVER?! It's kinda funny at this point. There's like, not much need to make ' Attack Type drivers. The teeth of Attack Types are strong anyway. And it's lazy. I've been kinda loud about it every single time that they do this. It's fine if you re-use a part but doing this and calling it a whole new driver is bogus. The color is great though.
(Jan. 10, 2019  5:43 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: ANOTHER DASH/PRIME DRIVER?! It's kinda funny at this point. There's like, not much need to make ' Attack Type drivers. The teeth of Attack Types are strong anyway. And it's lazy. I've been kinda loud about it every single time that they do this. It's fine if you re-use a part but doing this and calling it a whole new driver is bogus. The color is great though.

Attack types are also the ones most in need of strong teeth as they not only have to withstand the force of the opponent hitting them but the force they're applying to the opponent as well. That's why Attack types have such strong teeth to begin with: they need it to survive their own power. A weak-toothed Attack bey is basically Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia blowing himself to pieces trying to handle his own power: It might cause a lot of damage, but it'll also burst itself a lot of the time without outside help like a ' driver to support it. Without them, Dead Hades wouldn't really function, and Crash Ragnaruk also benefits highly from them too.

On the other hand, it's not the most useful thing for Cho-Z Spriggan, since it already has locks to try and prevent bursts already.

My big question here is "does it have softer rubber like Xtreme' and Hunter'?". Only time will tell for that.
On the bright side, so many people have wanted Jolt' for so long now and we finally got it. While I'm not a fan of Prime drivers in general, at least it's in a release that's not in the main line, and I don't mind it too much when it's on rubber attack drivers.
Cho Z Spriggan Royal King Ver. 10 Jl' will be mail order like Yamiterios
(Jan. 11, 2019  1:23 AM)marutti Wrote: Cho Z Spriggan Royal King Ver. 10 Jl' will be mail order like Yamiterios

Oh shnap... more cash cows ahahahah is Jl' better and more controllable than X' tho? I for one will possibly get this for the parts but not use it as a combo in itself.
(Jan. 10, 2019  8:56 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  5:43 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: ANOTHER DASH/PRIME DRIVER?! It's kinda funny at this point. There's like, not much need to make ' Attack Type drivers. The teeth of Attack Types are strong anyway. And it's lazy. I've been kinda loud about it every single time that they do this. It's fine if you re-use a part but doing this and calling it a whole new driver is bogus. The color is great though.

Attack types are also the ones most in need of strong teeth as they not only have to withstand the force of the opponent hitting them but the force they're applying to the opponent as well. That's why Attack types have such strong teeth to begin with: they need it to survive their own power. A weak-toothed Attack bey is basically Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia blowing himself to pieces trying to handle his own power: It might cause a lot of damage, but it'll also burst itself a lot of the time without outside help like a ' driver to support it. Without them, Dead Hades wouldn't really function, and Crash Ragnaruk also benefits highly from them too.

On the other hand, it's not the most useful thing for Cho-Z Spriggan, since it already has locks to try and prevent bursts already.

My big question here is "does it have softer rubber like Xtreme' and Hunter'?". Only time will tell for that.

Agreed. But my point is that even if they made the driver softer, which it is anyway, that's not new. I'm not with softer drivers anyway as the Stamina and Durability are sacrificed and it's not the best trade-off... Extreme does fine. If you want, then even Hunter is a great driver for doing exactly that...
so saint knight cho z spriggan is a rare lottery prize?
(Jan. 11, 2019  9:16 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: so saint knight cho z spriggan is a rare lottery prize?

It’s a CoroCoro mail order Bey, like Shadow Amaterios.
(Jan. 11, 2019  10:58 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2019  9:16 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: so saint knight cho z spriggan is a rare lottery prize?

It’s a CoroCoro mail order Bey, like Shadow Amaterios.

THANK THE GODS!!!!!!!

When does it release?
(Jan. 12, 2019  2:23 AM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2019  10:58 PM)Hato Wrote: It’s a CoroCoro mail order Bey, like Shadow Amaterios.

THANK THE GODS!!!!!!!

When does it release?

I asked my local supplier about it and it's supposed to be released in March (?)
(Jan. 14, 2019  3:47 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2019  2:23 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: THANK THE GODS!!!!!!!

When does it release?

I asked my local supplier about it and it's supposed to be released in March (?)

You'll be able to order from February 15th in Japan
Is there anyone that sells these mail order Beys here on the forums?