B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

I beg to differ, we've had absolutely zero confirmation of such a name or a product it's tied to, haha.
(Aug. 22, 2018  12:46 AM)GodGaia Wrote: There’s been so many blue prize beys lately, I want something like green or white purpoe

Actually, the most recent one was Vise Leopard, which is Blue, and the one before was Crash Ragnaruk, which is Orange, then was Beat Kukulcan, which was Green, then there was Shelter Regulus, which was Blue, then there was Maximum Garuda, which was yellow, and so on.
(Aug. 04, 2018  1:04 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: I just want to see a Hell Salamander black & yellow recolor,would be a nice reference to the real Fire Salamander!

Is this kind of what that would look like?
[Image: HS_.12.Op_5_Blade_Mode_2.png]

This is what I imagine it to be...
(Aug. 22, 2018  1:25 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  1:04 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: I just want to see a Hell Salamander black & yellow recolor,would be a nice reference to the real Fire Salamander!

Is this kind of what that would look like?
[Image: HS_.12.Op_5_Blade_Mode_2.png]

This is what I imagine it to be...

Lovely just lovely,but I would imagine it without the blue and maybe red or yellow instead .
Does information on the contents of a new Random Booster come out at any specific time before the actual release? I really want for a Garuda to be in there and I’m mad hyped for (what is supposedly) Dead Hades.
All we know is that the prize bey is a balance type and probably is Dead Hades
nah it’s deathscyther

they got the type all wrong trust me

i hope

I pray

my love deathscyther comes in this b-125
(Aug. 23, 2018  3:00 PM)brandbrick Wrote: nah it’s deathscyther

i hope

I pray

There's been no mention of a new Deathscyther name, unfortunately. It'll probably be any confirmed names for upcoming beyblades.
(Aug. 23, 2018  3:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  3:00 PM)brandbrick Wrote: nah it’s deathscyther

i hope

I pray

There's been no mention of a new Deathscyther name, unfortunately. It'll probably be any confirmed names for upcoming beyblades.

Maybe, I mean, Dead Hades isn’t really confirmed yet, but there’s still hope for November and December and the months after that
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:08 AM)marutti Wrote: It's confirmed Dead Hadeas.11T.Z
[Image: Q3ErSDf.jpg]

Off topic : IS THAT A NEW VALKYRIE WITH A STRIKE CHIP? I'M GOING TO LOSE MY carp

Sad that dead Hades will have zephyr
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:12 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:08 AM)marutti Wrote: It's confirmed Dead Hadeas.11T.Z
[Image: Q3ErSDf.jpg]

Off topic : IS THAT A NEW VALKYRIE WITH A STRIKE CHIP? I'M GOING TO LOSE MY carp
KOI CARP??
Any way, Frames is what we are seeing new since RBV7 Maximum Garuda
So t frame this time, and Zephyr dash
Also: T is turn, so something like lift again
Zephyr prime? Really? Not the most interesting honestly.
Not too interesting to me either but like all the Cho-Z random boosters it comes with only a new frame. Although the driver isn't new it's at least a little different.
(Aug. 31, 2018  11:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Zephyr prime? Really? Not the most interesting honestly.

I agree,though z was top tier for a while ,sooooooo
Well, Zephr is something I would have not thought to get an upgrade.
But looking forward to the layer! Looks.. deadly..
So this is the Heavy Balance bey? I'm not sure how they call it that when they put the lightest Driver to exist... And a medium disk. But maybe the Layer is crazy heavy. It has to be to live up to that title...
(Aug. 31, 2018  12:04 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: So this is the Heavy Balance bey? I'm not sure how they call it that when they put the lightest Driver to exist... And a medium disk. But maybe the Layer is crazy heavy. It has to be to live up to that title...

Well the layer itself has a lot of metal, actually almost seems like there's more metal than on wV.
(Aug. 31, 2018  12:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  12:04 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: So this is the Heavy Balance bey? I'm not sure how they call it that when they put the lightest Driver to exist... And a medium disk. But maybe the Layer is crazy heavy. It has to be to live up to that title...

Well the layer itself has a lot of metal, actually almost seems like there's more metal than on wV.

The driver is z’,not z
(Aug. 31, 2018  1:26 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  12:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well the layer itself has a lot of metal, actually almost seems like there's more metal than on wV.

The driver is z’,not z

When exactly did I say it was Z? I clearly said it was Z' before, and the post you quoted didn't mention it at all.
Off topic but to me it would make sense for this random booster blade to be an Evolution of hell salamander just look at it
(Aug. 31, 2018  1:52 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Off topic but to me it would make sense for this random booster blade to be an Evolution of hell salamander just look at it

Yup,it has similarities,but I guess the answer is NO
(Aug. 31, 2018  1:49 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  1:26 PM)Battleburst Wrote: The driver is z’,not z

When exactly did I say it was Z? I clearly said it was Z' before, and the post you quoted didn't mention it at all.

I meant to quote the post below,sorry
Hopefully we don't see wV, zA,  eF, or bL in this random booster. I wouldn't be surprised to see hS and aH. Maybe another Cho-Z recolor we could see would be rP, bX, or the even more likely hK. Maybe they'll do a new old gen remake? I'd love to finally see Drain Fafnir in a random booster, maybe a Zeus or Twin Nemesis too. These are just things I wouldn't be surprised to see, but the real thing will probably be very different. Could see Wolborg again too.