B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

I hope we could have two dH in this RB, just like the two vL in the last one.
And I want revolve of hS, aH, bK, tN, as well as Frame H, U and Driver Et.
The thing also showed a cho z duo eclipse
(Aug. 31, 2018  2:46 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  1:52 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Off topic but to me it would make sense for this random booster blade to be an Evolution of hell salamander just look at it

Yup,it has similarities,but I guess the answer is NO
(Aug. 31, 2018  1:49 PM)Jinbee Wrote: When exactly did I say it was Z? I clearly said it was Z' before, and the post you quoted didn't mention it at all.

I meant to quote the post below,sorry
(Aug. 31, 2018  12:04 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: So this is the Heavy Balance bey? I'm not sure how they call it that when they put the lightest Driver to exist... And a medium disk. But maybe the Layer is crazy heavy. It has to be to live up to that title...
Zephyr' won't be any heavier than Zephyr, so what ThePheonix said is still correct.
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  2:46 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Yup,it has similarities,but I guess the answer is NO

Zephyr' won't be any heavier than Zephyr, so what ThePheonix said is still correct.

Where did you get this info from
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:23 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Zephyr' won't be any heavier than Zephyr, so what ThePheonix said is still correct.

Where did you get this info from

Xtreme' and Hunter' both are the same as their normal versions, but with a thicker golden spring to add burst resistance. Zephyr' will be the exact same thing as those two meaning that the weight will be virtually identical to the normal Zephyr.
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  2:46 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Yup,it has similarities,but I guess the answer is NO

Actually , this happens to all drivers that are enhanced ( i.e , if they are DASHED or ' ) , e.g : Xtreme' , Hunter'
? Why does this have to be in a random booster?!?!? It looks slightly like an Amaterios with those dot things.
This thing looks like Chaos, Dark Deathscyther, and Storm Spriggan all in one

And also Phantom Orion. Dead Hades is a BEAST
I guess by the shape, the Turn frame will be similar to SW145 from Poison Serpent. I think you have to flip it like Lift to change modes.
(Sep. 01, 2018  12:34 AM)TL14 Wrote: I guess by the shape, the Turn frame will be similar to SW145 from Poison Serpent. I think you have to flip it like Lift to change modes.

Pretty much a fusion of Lift and Reach.
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:23 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Where did you get this info from

Xtreme' and Hunter' both are the same as their normal versions, but with a thicker golden spring to add burst resistance. Zephyr' will be the exact same thing as those two meaning that the weight will be virtually identical to the normal Zephyr.

Sorry,though both hn and x have softer rubber .sooooooooooo
(Sep. 01, 2018  3:07 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Xtreme' and Hunter' both are the same as their normal versions, but with a thicker golden spring to add burst resistance. Zephyr' will be the exact same thing as those two meaning that the weight will be virtually identical to the normal Zephyr.

Sorry,though  both hn and x have softer rubber .sooooooooooo

That might just be because the softer rubber is cheaper, easier to mold, or harder to wear down. This would result in Takara Tomy using that rubber indefinitely. If the soft rubber was purposely given to Hunter' and Xtreme', then Zephyr' could likely have POM or metal.
(Sep. 01, 2018  3:07 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Xtreme' and Hunter' both are the same as their normal versions, but with a thicker golden spring to add burst resistance. Zephyr' will be the exact same thing as those two meaning that the weight will be virtually identical to the normal Zephyr.

Sorry,though  both hn and x have softer rubber .sooooooooooo

Sure Hunter and Xtreme have different rubber molds. Still doeentd change the fact that it's stost the ssms except having a strong soring.
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:42 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:12 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Off topic : IS THAT A NEW VALKYRIE WITH A STRIKE CHIP? I'M GOING TO LOSE MY carp
KOI CARP??
Any way, Frames is what we are seeing new since RBV7 Maximum Garuda
So t frame this time, and Zephyr dash
Also: T is turn, so something like lift again
SO I WAS RIGHT WITH SAYING THAT IT WAS A NEW FRAME Grin
Zephyr' almost makes me wonder if Mobile Defense might be able to make some sort of comeback. That's primarily what Zephyr was used for, and it might be handy to try and avoid attack types using X' and Hn'. If Attack ever gets out of control, this might be a reasonable choice as a counter.

It might not seem all that noteworthy at a glance, but I'm seeing an optimistic glimmer of hope for it yet.
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:06 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Zephyr' almost makes me wonder if Mobile Defense might be able to make some sort of comeback. That's primarily what Zephyr was used for, and it might be handy to try and avoid attack types using X' and Hn'. If Attack ever gets out of control, this might be a reasonable choice as a counter.

It might not seem all that noteworthy at a glance, but I'm seeing an optimistic glimmer of hope for it yet.

I don’t think zephyr has movement on these heavy beys,but anything could happen
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:42 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:06 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Zephyr' almost makes me wonder if Mobile Defense might be able to make some sort of comeback. That's primarily what Zephyr was used for, and it might be handy to try and avoid attack types using X' and Hn'. If Attack ever gets out of control, this might be a reasonable choice as a counter.

I don’t think zephyr has movement on these heavy beys,but anything could happen

Yup. Zephyr is too light weight to be able to drag like to be one of the heaviest layers... It's like your gaining weight while your foot is fractured. Basically, it won't work out too well. Well that's how it looks on paper.
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:42 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I don’t think zephyr has movement on these heavy beys,but anything could happen

Yup. Zephyr is too light weight to be able to drag like to be one of the heaviest layers... It's like your gaining weight while your foot is fractured. Basically, it won't work out too well. Well that's how it looks on paper.

And also the unbalance on Super Z Beys makes for some weird movement.
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yup. Zephyr is too light weight to be able to drag like to be one of the heaviest layers... It's like your gaining weight while your foot is fractured. Basically, it won't work out too well. Well that's how it looks on paper.

And also the unbalance on Super Z Beys makes for some weird movement.

Yup,and I feel as z had a problem in moving with combos like gv 6v and this is the heaviest bey so why.
Also the fact that is this layer going to be the heaviest or the entire bey.if the entire bey is said to be the heaviest I feel dh and the frame should have loads of weight.
In the video posted in the Geist Fafnir thread, I could hardly see the RBV12 selection on the sheet, but I think I see a green Twin Nemesis there.

[Image: 359wjuq.png]

My guesses are:
Grey mG
Blue aH
Yellow hS
Red bK (Hey kinda like the show)
Black Sr
Green tN
I have no idea what that last red one is.
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote: In the video posted in the Geist Fafnir thread, I could hardly see the RBV12 selection on the sheet, but I think I see a green Twin Nemesis there.

My guesses are:
Grey mG
Blue aH
Yellow hS
Black Sr
Green tN

Maybe tyhe last one is gK
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:05 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote: In the video posted in the Geist Fafnir thread, I could hardly see the RBV12 selection on the sheet, but I think I see a green Twin Nemesis there.

My guesses are:
Grey mG
Blue aH
Yellow hS
Black Sr
Green tN

Maybe tyhe last one is gK
Or DEEP CHAOS ! (red recolour ! )
Black Sr : It looks more like an SHELTER REGULUS (Recolour)

My guesses are:
Grey mG
Blue aH
Yellow hS
Black Sr
Green tN

This Random Booster look GLEE

- Dead Hades boutta be a fave
- been praying for a blue/gray/white/black Garuda or even just a decent chance to get a Garuda and my prayers have supposedly been answered
- blue Hercules and yellow Salamander look pretty nice
- red kukulcan looking glee
- I’m having trouble seeing the black one but if you’re right and it’s a black requiem that’s glee
- green nemesis is pretty nice
- the last one kind of looks like a red and green deep chaos it’s very tough to tell maybe crash ragnoruk?

I’m hype for this
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:11 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:

My guesses are:
Grey mG
Blue aH
Yellow hS
Black Sr
Green tN
I ah,hs,tw,oh man,someone please tell all these beys now
This Random Booster look GLEE

- Dead Hades boutta be a fave
- been praying for a blue/gray/white/black Garuda or even just a decent chance to get a Garuda and my prayers have supposedly been answered
- blue Hercules and yellow Salamander look pretty nice
- red kukulcan looking glee
- I’m having trouble seeing the black one but if you’re right and it’s a black requiem that’s glee
- green nemesis is pretty nice
- the last one kind of looks like a red and green deep chaos it’s very tough to tell maybe crash ragnoruk?

I’m hype for this