B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

I zoomed in on the image and it looks like baulder in a wierd way
Hope we get an eternal driver with this rb
That Bey on the bottom right doesn't look like Deep Chaos, since I don't see a God Chip and a side-by-side comparison, looks completely different aside from the shape. Maybe this is this month's RLC Prize? That would mean that it's the fastest an RLC Prize gets re-released, but I kind of doubt that it would happen...
Better and clearer pics are on zankye channel.please see and tell what the last bey is
[Image: 20180905_191749.png?dl=1]
That isn't black Sr. Reminds me of the gF recolor which was first leaked. 
And the last one, I really got no idea.
Thanks to Zankye's video for a clearer pic.
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote: [Image: 20180905_191749.png?dl=1]

The Beys in this Set are most likely:
Dead Hades
Maximum Garuda
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Beat Kukulcan
Shelter Regulus
Twin Nemesis
maybe Deep Chaos
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:59 PM)TL14 Wrote:

Dead Hades
Maximum Garuda
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Beat Kukulcan
Shelter Regulus
Twin Nemesis
Deep Chaos
Thanks for clarifying about the last one! 
Well, now I wonder where that gF recolour went. And can't believe I couldn't identify dC...   sR looks good.
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:59 PM)TL14 Wrote:

Dead Hades
Maximum Garuda
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Beat Kukulcan
Shelter Regulus
Twin Nemesis
maybe Deep Chaos
YA , I rightly speculated ( For the first time 'EVERYTHING') !!!
Yeah I've been accidentally calling sR "Sr", but I really meant Regulus. I've just been so used to talking about Spriggan more often.
The Deep Chaos Layer in RBV12 looks just like the one in RLC9
Hey Black Shelter Regulus kinda look like Galeon Attacker.
(Sep. 05, 2018  9:43 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Black Shelter Regulus kinda look like Galeon Attacker.

It really does, and considering it's a balance type.
Hard to see the Beyblades, but I love ALL the colour choices, honestly. The choices all make sense, too. Dead Hades looks incredible but I'm disappointed by the Performance Tip choice.
It looks like DC but the purple layer has 2 colors (a darker shade) almost like stickers. I hope we get: UR, BL, HS, BX & AH drivers.

2nd question: how the hell did this guy (in the leak video) get these beys before anyone else? He got them before the TT people made the video. So please tell me how this lucky John got these!
I wonder who owns this bey in the anime, It's gonna be interesting to see!
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:25 PM)Dodgest Wrote: It looks like DC but the purple layer has 2 colors (a darker shade) almost like stickers. I hope we get: UR, BL, HS, BX & AH drivers.

2nd question: how the hell did this guy (in the leak video) get these beys before anyone else? He got them before the TT people made the video. So please tell me how this lucky John got these!

Who is uR? I don't remember a Beyblade by those initials.
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:29 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:25 PM)Dodgest Wrote: It looks like DC but the purple layer has 2 colors (a darker shade) almost like stickers. I hope we get: UR, BL, HS, BX & AH drivers.

Who is uR? I don't remember a Beyblade by those initials.

Ultimate RebootSmile
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:31 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Ultimate RebootSmile

Oh you mean Ul
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:31 PM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:29 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Who is uR? I don't remember a Beyblade by those initials.

Ultimate RebootSmile

Ultimare Reboot's abbreviation is Ul,not Ur

So, basically: Ultimate Reboot (Ul), Jolt (Jl), Operate (Op), Sword (Sw), and Eternal (Et)
(Sep. 05, 2018  12:26 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: It will probably be zephyr with a stronger spring lock, just like the other ‘ drivers

This is the entire gimmick of ' drivers. A driver with the ' symbol will have the stronger spring and a red cap, and to our current knowledge this applies to all current and upcoming ' driver releases.

(Sep. 04, 2018  4:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yup. Zephyr is too light weight to be able to drag like to be one of the heaviest layers... It's like your gaining weight while your foot is fractured. Basically, it won't work out too well. Well that's how it looks on paper.
I threw Accel on Winning Valkyrie and had no issues with its movement even without a level chip. Since Accel is incredibly similar to Zephyr, I don't think there will be any issues there. Let's be honest, more weight also means more pressure on the driver, which means more grip on the stadium. The increased grip helps make up for the lost speed.

To also address what Citrusninja said about Super-Z beys being off-balanced, it just doesn't really matter. Super-Z beys are so heavy and off-balanced by so little that the effect on movement isn't actually very notable. They're all off-kilter by the same amount, so the effect is also reduced with heavier layers as a smaller percentage of the mass is missing, and Dead Hades is supposed to be the heaviest Super-Z bey so it'll be affected by this vibration the least out of everything. It's just absolutely negligible.
A Driver's weight really has no bearing on most combos, jsyk. The shape, tip, and height a Driver has are all immeasurably more important factors, so just reducing a Driver to it's weight is quite frankly stupid, lol
(Sep. 06, 2018  4:37 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  12:26 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: It will probably be zephyr with a stronger spring lock, just like the other ‘ drivers

This is the entire gimmick of ' drivers. A driver with the ' symbol will have the stronger spring and a red cap, and to our current knowledge this applies to all current and upcoming ' driver releases.

(Sep. 04, 2018  4:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Yup. Zephyr is too light weight to be able to drag like to be one of the heaviest layers... It's like your gaining weight while your foot is fractured. Basically, it won't work out too well. Well that's how it looks on paper.
I threw Accel on Winning Valkyrie and had no issues with its movement even without a level chip. Since Accel is incredibly similar to Zephyr, I don't think there will be any issues there. Let's be honest, more weight also means more pressure on the driver, which means more grip on the stadium. The increased grip helps make up for the lost speed.

To also address what Citrusninja said about Super-Z beys being off-balanced, it just doesn't really matter. Super-Z beys are so heavy and off-balanced by so little that the effect on movement isn't actually very notable. They're all off-kilter by the same amount, so the effect is also reduced with heavier layers as a smaller percentage of the mass is missing, and Dead Hades is supposed to be the heaviest Super-Z bey so it'll be affected by this vibration the least out of everything. It's just absolutely negligible.

Accel is fine. But Z is like 99% hollow.

EDIT: This is obviously exaggerated.
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:39 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  4:37 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: This is the entire gimmick of ' drivers. A driver with the ' symbol will have the stronger spring and a red cap, and to our current knowledge this applies to all current and upcoming ' driver releases.

Accel is fine. But Z is like 99% hollow.

Yeah same point
(Sep. 06, 2018  9:07 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Yeah same point

It's still got roughly the same outer edge, which is what comes into contact with the stadium floor. The hole really doesn't make much of a difference outside of the increased fragility, truth be told. It made more of a difference in Metal Fight and it's Hole Flat tip, since the beys there were so much more powerful.