B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

(Sep. 06, 2018  6:39 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Accel is fine. But Z is like 99% hollow.

EDIT: This is obviously exaggerated.

How about TRANS in attack mode ( It too has hallow ) !!!
(Sep. 06, 2018  11:49 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:39 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Accel is fine. But Z is like 99% hollow.

EDIT: This is obviously exaggerated.

How about TRANS in attack mode ( It too has hallow ) !!!

Shifting modes doesn't change the mass of an object. It's the same as Stamina mode which from what I can recall, is not light weight.
Hey guys,getting off topic
So is the last bey confirmed to be deep chaos
And I feel this is the prize booster set has bk,mg,rb for booster prizes ,tn for rlc prize,hs and ah,for ultimate boosters and If chaos for gcz one of 2 new beys .
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/mHbxVCyFPS8[/video]
(Sep. 07, 2018  11:19 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: [video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/mHbxVCyFPS8[/video]

The correct form is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHbxVCyF...e=youtu.be
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:31 PM)GodGaia Wrote: Anyone got combination leaks?

Not yet
This by far might be one of my favorite beys throughout the whole burst series, that purple just looks AMAZING.
(Sep. 15, 2018  3:59 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I got these images from this video

At first glace , Turn Looked like Vortex !! ( Now , it doesn't )
(Sep. 15, 2018  5:27 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  3:59 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I got these images from this video

At first glace , Turn Looked like Vortex !! ( Now , it doesn't )

it reminds me a little of Reach
(is this considered double-posting?)
well,I just had some toughs about dH's design.
It...really looks like a mix of S2 and lS,doesn't it?
I mean...the shape is very similar to Storm Spriggan,with the bigger "axe"/"claws"-shaped and the smaller square-shaped contact points,and the middle with the golden helmet and the (probably) metal middle part ireminds me a lot of Legend Spriggan's golden axe + metal god chip.
(Sep. 17, 2018  8:13 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: (is this considered double-posting?)
I mean...the shape is very similar to Storm Spriggan,with the bigger "axe"/"claws"-shaped and the smaller square-shaped contact points,and the middle with the golden helmet and the (probably) metal middle part ireminds me a lot of Legend Spriggan's golden axe + metal god chip.
The metal middle reminds me of the Strike God Chip...
(Sep. 17, 2018  10:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  8:13 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: (is this considered double-posting?)
The metal middle reminds me of the Strike God Chip...

It doesn't really remind me of that, but it does look similar to Spriggan's Metal God Chip. The new Spriggan they've partially revealed has similar details around it's metal chip too.
So back in the first episode, it’s mentioned that aiga’s Dad Taiga Akaba made the very first cho z bey, but it was never revealed what this bey was. I’ve had this hunch for quite a while, what if dead hades was the first cho z bey whose owner made it TOO powerful and consequently got possessed, explaining taiga’s fear of bey possession as well as dH’s “insane” weight.

What do you think about this?
(Sep. 18, 2018  1:14 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: So back in the first episode, it’s mentioned that aiga’s Dad Taiga Akaba made the very first cho z bey, but it was never revealed what this bey was. I’ve had this hunch for quite a while, what if dead hades was the first cho z bey whose owner made it TOO powerful and consequently got possessed, explaining taiga’s fear of bey possession as well as dH’s “insane” weight.

That is a pretty cool idea.
(Sep. 18, 2018  1:14 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: So back in the first episode, it’s mentioned that aiga’s Dad Taiga Akaba made the very first cho z bey, but it was never revealed what this bey was. I’ve had this hunch for quite a while, what if dead hades was the first cho z bey whose owner made it TOO powerful and consequently got possessed, explaining taiga’s fear of bey possession as well as dH’s “insane” weight.

that's actually a very good theory,  with dead Hades said to be heaviest, taiga create the first cho z bey and taiga being afraid of the possession happening to aiga. it gives dH owner more hype and built as a bladers who's connection was to strong that it got posses by a bey named Hades. maybe his a blader who's having a hunger to fight a another posses blader to take their dark power to get even stronger, which could be why Kyle collecting data and he wasn't surprised when phi enter dark mode. that would be an interesting plot

It's hard to believe that such an important bey to be a Random Booster Prize, since the beys of a RB is usually not important in anime. I would say that the first Cho Z bey made by Taiga might be Shining αmaterios. You remember? αmaterios had ever appeared in the first season (although it was the Platinum version), and it is described as a powerful legendary beyblade. Maybe Taiga upgraded αmaterios and made it the first Cho Z bey.
(Sep. 18, 2018  4:04 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

It's hard to believe that such an important bey to be a Random Booster Prize, since the beys of a RB is usually not important in anime. I would say that the first Cho Z bey made by Taiga might be Shining αmaterios. You remember? αmaterios had ever appeared in the first season (although it was the Platinum version), and it is described as a powerful legendary beyblade. Maybe Taiga upgraded αmaterios and made it the first Cho Z bey.

This ,I also think can happen
Is there a typical time at which combo leaks surface, or is it a toss-up every time?
(Sep. 18, 2018  4:04 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

I've heard about the Platinum αmaterios being in the anime, but when?
(Sep. 20, 2018  10:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  4:04 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It's hard to believe that such an important bey to be a Random Booster Prize, since the beys of a RB is usually not important in anime. I would say that the first Cho Z bey made by Taiga might be Shining αmaterios. You remember? αmaterios had ever appeared in the first season (although it was the Platinum version), and it is described as a powerful legendary beyblade. Maybe Taiga upgraded αmaterios and made it the first Cho Z bey.

I've heard about the Platinum αmaterios being in the anime, but when?

in the first season,it appears in a museum that Valt and his friends were visiting.

also,a better image of the beys (if someone posted it already,sorry)
did you noticed that all of the layers in this RBV have colored clear plastic (except aH,it's not clear)?
Dead Hades looks awesome, and if it performs how it looks it will be one of my favorites
(Sep. 20, 2018  11:05 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: did you noticed that all of the layers in this RBV have colored clear plastic (except aH,it's not clear)?

That's actually an interesting thing to note, although it's kinda sad that Archer Hercules gets left out due to a lack of clear plastic. I love when TT uses these semitransparent colors to beys.

Personally, I think all of the layers look really nice this time around.
Is it just me or do the bows on aH look translucent? Also, eF has no translucent recolours and there was no reason for that.