B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

(Sep. 21, 2018  12:13 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Is it just me or do the bows on aH look translucent? Also, eF has no translucent recolours and there was no reason for that.

Yeah I think the bows are translucent plastic too, just not the center. The eF in RLC 10 might be translucent though, right? It's kinda hard to tell... I don't like yellow anyway but just saying.
(Sep. 20, 2018  11:05 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  10:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I've heard about the Platinum αmaterios being in the anime, but when?

in the first season,it appears in a museum that Valt and his friends were visiting.
Cool! I always made it a point to go back to that episode and figure out what bey it was.
ca we change the title and add the name of the bey
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:31 AM)Battleburst Wrote: ca we change the title and add the name of the bey
Yeah would be better I guess.
Looking for a reliable preorder for under $40 if someone finds one
By the way, has anyone noticed how there are no Defense Type layers in this set?
(Sep. 26, 2018  4:30 AM)Jinbee Wrote: By the way, has anyone noticed how there are no Defense Type layers in this set?

Wasn't dH supposed to be a Defense type? 
I'm probably wrong and I'm too lazy to click one button and scroll down to check.
(Sep. 26, 2018  5:00 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  4:30 AM)Jinbee Wrote: By the way, has anyone noticed how there are no Defense Type layers in this set?

Wasn't dH supposed to be a Defense type? 
I'm probably wrong and I'm too lazy to click one button and scroll down to check.

dH is a Balance type layer
(Sep. 29, 2018  11:47 AM)GodGaia Wrote: Bearing driver better be in this

Yeah, hopefully that and/or eternal
I'd probably expect Eternal over Bearing. The tight packaging and small size of Random Booster boxes could cause Bearing's shaft to bend and damage the driver, and that's a pretty big problem if they can't find a way to work around Bearing's fragility. Eternal, on the other hand, is both due for a release somewhere and is quite sturdy, so it should reasonably be able to handle the tight packaging of a Random Booster easily.
How long before the release of the product does Tomy usually reveal the combinations?
(Sep. 30, 2018  6:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'd probably expect Eternal over Bearing. The tight packaging and small size of Random Booster boxes could cause Bearing's shaft to bend and damage the driver, and that's a pretty big problem if they can't find a way to work around Bearing's fragility. Eternal, on the other hand, is both due for a release somewhere and is quite sturdy, so it should reasonably be able to handle the tight packaging of a Random Booster easily.

If I had to guess drivers, I would expect Wedge, Eternal, maybe Jolt and Operate, Yard. If any older drivers were brought back I hope to see Tower or Orbit.
(Oct. 02, 2018  10:52 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: How long before the release of the product does Tomy usually reveal the combinations?

Does nobody know? How many days were in between the release of the information on the combinations and the release of the actual product for Crash Ragnaruk and Vise Leopard’s Random Boosters?
(Oct. 03, 2018  1:08 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  10:52 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: How long before the release of the product does Tomy usually reveal the combinations?

Does nobody know? How many days were in between the release of the information on the combinations and the release of the actual product for Crash Ragnaruk and Vise Leopard’s Random Boosters?

Although I'm sure it can vary, I went back to the Vise Leopard thread and it looks like we had combos about 2 weeks before release. That seemed pretty early to me at the time though. We may know in a few days, we may not. The rate at which we get info can most definitely be unpredictable. We'll know soon enough and someone will post it as soon as possible if info is found. There are only 18 days left for this anyways so it should be soon.
(Oct. 03, 2018  1:35 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  1:08 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Does nobody know? How many days were in between the release of the information on the combinations and the release of the actual product for Crash Ragnaruk and Vise Leopard’s Random Boosters?

Although I'm sure it can vary, I went back to the Vise Leopard thread and it looks like we had combos about 2 weeks before release. That seemed pretty early to me at the time though. We may know in a few days, we may not. The rate at which we get info can most definitely be unpredictable. We'll know soon enough and someone will post it as soon as possible if info is found. There are only 18 days left for this anyways so it should be soon.

Wait a minute. Is this releasing on the 20th?!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this and B-126 are?
Good. The sooner I can order this set off of EBay, the better.
Newer parts we’ll probably be seeing:
Core Discs: 11, 12, 13
Frames: Reach, Turn
Drivers: Wedge, Operate, Jolt, Eternal

Other parts we have a chance of seeing:
Frames: Lift
Drivers: Zephyr’

Parts we’ll probably see in December’s Random Booster:
Energy Layers: Revive Phoenix, Hazard Kerbeus, Buster Xcalibur, Geist Fafnir
Core Discs: 10, 1’, 8’
Frames: Dagger, Proof (Maybe?)
Drivers: Friction, Sword, Absorb

Did I forget anything? Also, I’ve noticed a trend in that Takara Tomy will put at least one type of every part in a Random Booster.
hS.G.Y
AH.H.Fr
mG.7L.Sw
dC.0T.Xt
tN.1’H.Wd
sR.8’B.Ds
bK.13D.Yr
Dagger and destroy looks amazing
(Oct. 04, 2018  3:22 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Newer parts we’ll probably be seeing:
Core Discs: 11, 12, 13
Frames: Reach, Turn
Drivers: Wedge, Operate, Jolt, Eternal

Other parts we have a chance of seeing:
Frames: Lift
Drivers: Zephyr’

Parts we’ll probably see in December’s Random Booster:
Energy Layers: Revive Phoenix, Hazard Kerbeus, Buster Xcalibur, Geist Fafnir
Core Discs: 10, 1’, 8’
Frames: Dagger, Proof (Maybe?)
Drivers: Friction, Sword, Absorb

Did I forget anything? Also, I’ve noticed a trend in that Takara Tomy will put at least one type of every part in a Random Booster.

Looks like Random Booster 12 blew me out of the water. I’m so hyped for these these recolors get better and better and they even threw in Destroy’. I also like seeing the old Dual Layer Forge Discs back in action.
Oh nice, another way to get Destroy', perhaps the sR won't be so bad after all. Clear Bump, LOVE IT! Black Yard, great! That Yielding, beautiful! That Friction! Great! That purple Zephyr', AMAZING!

Not sure why we have Heavy and Gravity but overall, FANTASTIC parts. So weird 8' was used already.

My detailed thoughts on each pull.
hS.G.Y - This one is a nice pull, that Salamander layers colour is great and it would've been what I chose too. Gravity is okay, not that good but it's fine. This Yielding looks really really good! I can't tell if the tip is white or red but either would be great!
AH.H.Fr - Again, beautiful layer, I love this recolour so much! Heavy is eh, I don't really care for it now. Friction looks SO GOOD here, in fact this is better than the original hands down, and it works so well for Egis.
mG.7L.Sw - This is also a great pull, the layer is a nice recolour that will fit right in with any combo colour scheme. 7 is great, I love that disk. Lift looks cool, not too huge on it but it's nice to have. That Sword recolour looks nice though I don't think I'll get any usage out of that.
dC.0T.Xt - Probably the worst pull in my opinion. That Deep Chaos layer isn't a great recolour, I don't like it personally. 0 is awesome, but I also have a few anyway. Xtend is okay but the drivers recolour is underwhelming. That purple Turn is the best thing in this pull.
tN.1’H.Wd - This one has a great green Nemesis which saves this pull from being the worst. I do like 1', it looks nice even if it's not that useful. Hit is a meh frame to be honest, not a big fan of it. Wd in green is interesting but not for me. Actually this might be the worst pull.
sR.8’B.Ds' - I initially thought this would be a bad pull until I saw the parts. Firstly, while I don't want another Regulus, the layer looks nice in it's colour. 8' is cool, not useful but looks great. Clear Bump is FANTASTIC, I love it. Destroy' is really cool, that colour is great, it will be useful, though I wish these Prime drivers weren't getting easier to get. But whatever the case, great pull.
bK.13D.Yr - A good pull, the bK is a nice recolour and I would love to have it. 13 is okay, but not great either. That Dagger recolour looks good and that black Yard is absolutely incredible, in fact why couldn't THIS be for Forneus?
dH.11T.Z' - Of course this would be the best pull, it's the prize bey. The layer looks great, probably will be useful. 11 is ehhh, I don't care for it. Turn looks good in red, I like it and Zephyr' has an amazing PURPLE recolour!
From best to worst it's:
dH.11T.Z'
aH.H.Fr
hS.G.Y
sR.8'B.Ds'
mG.7L.Sw
bK.13D.Yr
dC.0T.Xt/tN.1'H.Wd
Also, anyone notice how the non prize Cho Z pulls both of POM tips?
(Oct. 05, 2018  12:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh nice, another way to get Destroy', perhaps the sR won't be so bad after all. Clear Bump, LOVE IT! Black Yard, great! That Yielding, beautiful! That Friction! Great! That purple Zephyr', AMAZING!

Not sure why we have Heavy and Gravity but overall, FANTASTIC parts. So weird 8' was used already.

My detailed thoughts on each pull.
hS.G.Y - This one is a nice pull, that Salamander layers colour is great and it would've been what I chose too. Gravity is okay, not that good but it's fine. This Yielding looks really really good! I can't tell if the tip is white or red but either would be great!
AH.H.Fr - Again, beautiful layer, I love this recolour so much! Heavy is eh, I don't really care for it now. Friction looks SO GOOD here, in fact this is better than the original hands down, and it works so well for Egis.
mG.7L.Sw - This is also a great pull, the layer is a nice recolour that will fit right in with any combo colour scheme. 7 is great, I love that disk. Lift looks cool, not too huge on it but it's nice to have. That Sword recolour looks nice though I don't think I'll get any usage out of that.
dC.0T.Xt - Probably the worst pull in my opinion. That Deep Chaos layer isn't a great recolour, I don't like it personally. 0 is awesome, but I also have a few anyway. Xtend is okay but the drivers recolour is underwhelming. That purple Turn is the best thing in this pull.
tN.1’H.Wd - This one has a great green Nemesis which saves this pull from being the worst. I do like 1', it looks nice even if it's not that useful. Hit is a meh frame to be honest, not a big fan of it. Wd in green is interesting but not for me. Actually this might be the worst pull.
sR.8’B.Ds - I initially thought this would be a bad pull until I saw the parts. Firstly, while I don't want another Regulus, the layer looks nice in it's colour. 8' is cool, not useful but looks great. Clear Bump is FANTASTIC, I love it. Destroy' is really cool, that colour is great, it will be useful, though I wish these Prime drivers weren't getting easier to get. But whatever the case, great pull.
bK.13D.Yr - A good pull, the bK is a nice recolour and I would love to have it. 13 is okay, but not great either. That Dagger recolour looks good and that black Yard is absolutely incredible, in fact why couldn't THIS be for Forneus?
dH.11T.Z' - Of course this would be the best pull, it's the prize bey. The layer looks great, probably will be useful. 11 is ehhh, I don't care for it. Turn looks good in red, I like it and Zephyr' has an amazing PURPLE recolour!
From best to worst it's:
dH.11T.Z'
aH.H.Fr
hS.G.Y
sR.8'B.Ds'
mG.7L.Sw
bK.13D.Yr
dC.0T.Xt/tN.1'H.Wd
Also, anyone notice how the non prize Cho Z pulls both of POM tips?

Is it ds or ds’