B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

(Sep. 04, 2018  3:42 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Is that a brown hell salamnder
Yellowish Brownish and golden kind off hS. Most probably, yellow hS
I don't know why Dead Hades seems a WEIRD combination of Mad Minoboros and Deep Chaos !! ( I don't know why ?? )
Dead Hades looks crazy strong, the layer sort of has that Twin Nemesis feel and with the heavy weight, I feel like this will be Cho Z Twin Nemesis in terms of performance.
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:20 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Dead Hades looks crazy strong, the layer sort of has that Twin Nemesis feel and with the heavy weight, I feel like this will be Cho Z Twin Nemesis in terms of performance.

Yeah,that face is scary and turn also looks humongous.
So yeah I just realized that I accidentally said "Sr" instead of "sR", yeah I was meant to say that the black one is Shelter Regulus.
Oh man,I wonder what parts it has,if feel tt is a murderer................of wallets.
Is that last one a 2nd Dead Hades? Idk but so hyped

EDIT: was right about aH and hS. I also guessed tN. Did not expect recolors of RBV. 7-9 rares if that's actually what they are. Really can't figure out the last one... Hmm.
so...black and yellow hS? YESSSS MY WISH OF A FIRE SALAMANDER-BASED RECOLOR GOT FULFILLED!
Watched Zankye's video and that last bey seems to be a red dC. He has clearer pics. dC and sR both came in RLC9. Not complaining because I like it and will buy it anyway but would've liked to see a Cho-Z layer in dC' s place
(Sep. 04, 2018  6:35 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Watched Zankye's video and that last bey seems to be a red dC. He has clearer pics. dC and sR both came in RLC9. Not complaining because I like it and will buy it anyway but would've liked to see a Cho-Z layer in dC' s place

Oh it's dC? Alright that's cool I guess, it reminds me of the generic dC layers in the Cho Z anime.
(Sep. 04, 2018  6:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  6:35 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Watched Zankye's video and that last bey seems to be a red dC. He has clearer pics. dC and sR both came in RLC9. Not complaining because I like it and will buy it anyway but would've liked to see a Cho-Z layer in dC' s place

Oh it's dC? Alright that's cool I guess, it reminds me of the generic dC layers in the Cho Z anime.
To many dC already.  And more sR....  I hope the parts with these two are fantastic.
Wait a minute, someone actually brought up something interesting, that dC is actually very similar to the RLC9 dC, I really hope it is different.
The red bey at the bottom left is pretty clearly bK, not dC. Just so y'all know
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:02 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The red bey at the bottom left is pretty clearly bK, not dC. Just so y'all know

We all know that. I'm talking about the one next to Nemesis.

Also, looking at dH now, I LOVE it's colour scheme, royal blue, gold and red, one of my favourite colour schemes.
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:02 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The red bey at the bottom left is pretty clearly bK, not dC. Just so y'all know

We all know that. I'm talking about the one next to Nemesis.

Well good. I saw posts referencing a red dC and assumed someone was blind, haha
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:11 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote: We all know that. I'm talking about the one next to Nemesis.

Well good. I saw posts referencing a red dC and assumed someone was blind, haha

I'm blind enough to call that dC red instead of pink/purple haha. Probably where the confusion was from.

But yeah the RBV12 set looks great, the only ones I don't care for is sR and dC as we already recently got those, but that sR does have a nice recolour.
Wonder what drivers we'll see? I would hope there's at least one more Z'. I expect Op., Et, maybe Br. (That'd be sweet), and possibly Ul. or Tw. Maybe we'll see Jl. since we had bL. in the last random booster but no Jl. I definitely expect 13, 3, and maybe 12 (as much as I hate to say that...). We honestly might have another 11 in there since I feel like we haven't seen 11 nearly as much as 12.
I know that this isn’t related but I’m pretty hyped for the destroy’ with new white amaterios coming out with the new switch game
(Sep. 04, 2018  8:10 PM)GodGaia Wrote: I know that this isn’t related but I’m pretty hyped for the destroy’ with new white amaterios coming out with the new switch game

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...-3-destroy

Then this thread should be appropriate to talk about White Amaterios.
Hyped for This New Bey. Especially for its Z'. Zephyr always a good Driver. Let's see how's evolution would be like.
if we consider Zephyr Dash a new part,then Dead Hades is the only RBV Burst bey to have 3 new parts,right?
(Sep. 04, 2018  11:42 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: if we consider Zephyr Dash a new part,then Dead Hades is the only RBV Burst bey to have 3 new parts,right?

Yeah. The case is actually similar to Blast Jinnius for booster beys.
(Sep. 04, 2018  11:42 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: if we consider Zephyr Dash a new part,then Dead Hades is the only RBV Burst bey to have 3 new parts,right?

If you don't consider the Frame Star as a new part (it was not new, but was exclusive part before RB8, so for many people that was a new release), yes.
(Sep. 04, 2018  8:14 PM)Lakshya Mundri Wrote: Hyped for This New Bey. Especially for its Z'. Zephyr always a good Driver. Let's see how's evolution would be like.

It will probably be zephyr with a stronger spring lock, just like the other ‘ drivers
Geez the layers alone make this set insane.