[Product]  B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword

(Jul. 17, 2018  1:26 AM)Masugu Wrote: No level chip slot ?

It's right where the handle and the blade meet.
Why did I saw the pheonix shape at the wing ( just like in Xeno Xcalibur ) again ?
[Image: 11r9i6w.jpg]

Here's the packaging of Buster Xcalibur .1'.Sw.

https://mobile.twitter.com/b5TCNF0VwxHd1...1031689216

My source is here.
so are they not using the clear packaging anymore??
(Jul. 12, 2018  7:21 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here is some unconfirmed information:
1. The Disc of bX is 1', instead of 1. So yes, all parts of bX are new.
2. Sw means Sword, which is a high driver, and has metal tip. (this is disappointing for me)
3. the gimmick of bX is that the sword point could pop out.

I found disk of bX and sX bit different. Here's my post comparing them https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWb87ajsUv/...xukuaangq6
I was not a fan of the plastic packaging at all (no matter how carefully it's handled, it's always trashed beyond recovery by the end of unboxing, pardon the pun Tongue_out_wink). Glad to see they're returning to boxes, both for aesthetics and collectibility. Ease of shipping doesn't hurt either. I do wonder if they're shifting back to this for regular releases, or only for beys like Sr and rP that have rare recolours.

I'll put that vid in here too, thanks a bunch @[ClearWing R34]!
The layer certainly works differently than I expected, I didn't know it could switch like that, which is cool actually. They never really show what those metal swords on Sword do, I thought the diagram somewhere showed they could move.
I hate blister package because It's hard to open and I'm happy It's back to paper box package
(Jul. 18, 2018  8:12 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The layer certainly works differently than I expected, I didn't know it could switch like that, which is cool actually. They never really show what those metal swords on Sword do, I thought the diagram somewhere showed they could move.

They don’t, on my opinion, unless someone else finds out. The two protrusions on each side can deal a small amount of additional damage on those two sides of the layer. One protrusion of Sw is lined up with 1’ to give that specific protrusion more effective damage than usually without Sw. When further lined up with a Buster Xcalibur at 50% burst defense remaining, Xcalibur gets the most unbalanced and most OP attack point in the game, along with the extra Dagger frame if you add it in. Just to let anyone know, if you eventually have Dagger, test it against Hit in your own time.
I remember seeing a close up picture of Sword with two arrows pointing upwards, but maybe it was just pointing out that it had a sword and will probably just be there to serve the double impact gimmick nonsense.

Also never noticed the metal around the handle part underneath, if you look carefully when they push the sword in and out, there's some metal underneath the handle, so it might be heavier than expected.
unbelievably excited for bX

so many awesome beys popping off right now
but man b-120 might be one of the best looking beys of all time
(black rP also)

even though i must say
it’s totally bogus that TT spread out the obviously complementary 1 frame and hit disc again...

i have zero interest in b-121 as a set because i already have 2 RLC hK
it feels idiotic to buy a triple booster just for a single frame.  i just can’t do it :(
(Jul. 18, 2018  11:01 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: unbelievably excited for bX

(black rP also)

even though i must say
it’s totally bogus that TT spread out the obviously complementary 1 frame and hit disc again...

it feels idiotic to buy a triple booster just for a single frame.  i just can’t do it Unhappy

Umm... Wolborg I is coming with was is suspected to be a little bit tighter than the yellow on in the GCS... Correct me if I'm wrong though cuz I read pure speculation.
(Jul. 18, 2018  11:43 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2018  11:01 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: unbelievably excited for bX

(black rP also)

even though i must say

it feels idiotic to buy a triple booster just for a single frame.  i just can’t do it :(

Umm... Wolborg I is coming with was is suspected to be a little bit tighter than the yellow on in the GCS... Correct me if I'm wrong though cuz I read pure speculation.

i’m aware of the b-121 line up

and i’d bet more people want the wolborg retro 
compared to those that really wanted mad miniboros as the third rate bey in the set

but i don’t have any interest in the retro releases
i think they look corny plus they aren’t competitive 

if anything TT should use the cho-z era retros to bring in HMS retro burst beys
that would be awesome to me
Sword is just a heavier metal jaggy. I was honestly hoping for more from that driver.
wait...Sword's design is basically a Sword shoved into a stone! I LOVE IT!
(Jul. 19, 2018  1:41 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: wait...Sword's design is basically a Sword shoved into a stone! I LOVE IT!

Xcaliber, the legendary sword in the stone.
(Jul. 19, 2018  4:12 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Quadruple Impact

WIth the Dagger Frame on, Quintuple Impact I hope haha.
That's too inconvenient...
Unlimited Impact!
XD
(Jul. 19, 2018  4:45 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: That's too inconvenient...
Unlimited Impact!
XD

I'd imagine that bX's move name will likely start with the word 'buster' so... Buster Impact? Tongue_out

I really want bX and the D Frame now just to see if it works well together xD
What's the release date for this bey? My bday is next month and was curious what day it will come out
(Jul. 19, 2018  6:26 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: What's the release date for this bey? My bday is next month and was curious what day it will come out

August 11th, I believe.

And Happy Early Birthday! :D