[Product]  B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Vise Leopard.12L.Ds

Comprehensive review, thanks for posting!
Anyone willing to test vL on a stationary attack combo??
(Jul. 27, 2018  3:49 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Anyone willing to test vL on a stationary attack combo??

Mine should be arriving tomorrow. Any specific combos in mind?
I got the emperor forneus
(Jul. 27, 2018  5:04 AM)sonyat Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2018  3:49 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Anyone willing to test vL on a stationary attack combo??

Mine should be arriving tomorrow. Any specific combos in mind?

Don’t know, you can just make one up that’s good for stationary.
VL and NL is what I got from my two. VL is really cool and covered in very jagged edges, yet it's kind of small and loses stability easily. I haven't noticed if the gimmick actually works or not.

VL loses to aH almost every time no matter what combo or launch order I try. I can only assume it's too top-heavy to outspin.
Finally got a chance to play around with Vise Leopard, no serious testing yet, and it's not bad. The gimmick... aha, yeah, it's given me some laughs and hasn't worked on Cho-Z beys so far. Kind of disappointed the ones I received have holes and some brittle white plastic near the mouth on one side. It's especially obvious on the prize vL.

vL.7B/10B.Ds/At (LC) have worked the best with the layer in my limited testing. I was surprised at how much LAD vL is capable of. I didn't think the shape was going to hit the mark. With a level chip, it has little issues versus Revive Phoenix and wins by spin finish more often than not (again, I need numbers before I confirm anything). The stability issue Dutchems mentioned appears to resolve with a level chip, but more conclusive testing is needed before reaching a verdict. Lastly, its teeth are insanely tight, the tightest of all the Cho-Z beys I own. It's difficult to assemble and disassemble with how tight this thing's teeth are. 

Other short thoughts: I can't imagine using Lift in lower mode. It already scrapes like mad in upper if the combo isn't sufficiently tall. Lift isn't a frame to be written off just yet, though. rP.7L.O (LC) is niiice. Bonus aesthetic points to using the red 7 disc and red Lift with Revive Phoenix. ;) It looks like a ruby and maintains a good performance.

I'll probably do some serious testing this weekend with various combos against the rest of the Cho-Z line. Better late than never. If you have any combos you'd like tested, feel free to drop me a message or reply here. Requests are fun. ^^
(Aug. 03, 2018  9:04 PM)sonyat Wrote: Finally got a chance to play around with Vise Leopard, no serious testing yet, and it's not bad. The gimmick... aha, yeah, it's given me some laughs and hasn't worked on Cho-Z beys so far. Kind of disappointed the ones I received have holes and some brittle white plastic near the mouth on one side. It's especially obvious on the prize vL.

vL.7B/10B.Ds/At (LC) have worked the best with the layer in my limited testing. I was surprised at how much LAD vL is capable of. I didn't think the shape was going to hit the mark. With a level chip, it has little issues versus Revive Phoenix and wins by spin finish more often than not (again, I need numbers before I confirm anything). The stability issue Dutchems mentioned appears to resolve with a level chip, but more conclusive testing is needed before reaching a verdict. Lastly, its teeth are insanely tight, the tightest of all the Cho-Z beys I own. It's difficult to assemble and disassemble with how tight this thing's teeth are. 

Other short thoughts: I can't imagine using Lift in lower mode. It already scrapes like mad in upper if the combo isn't sufficiently tall. Lift isn't a frame to be written off just yet, though. rP.7L.O (LC) is niiice. Bonus aesthetic points to using the red 7 disc and red Lift with Revive Phoenix. Wink It looks like a ruby and maintains a good performance.

I'll probably do some serious testing this weekend with various combos against the rest of the Cho-Z line. Better late than never. If you have any combos you'd like tested, feel free to drop me a message or reply here. Requests are fun. ^^

Nice review! Has leopard bursted yet? Also, can you try Leopard against maximum Garuda or some single layers? I’m curious for if its gimmick ever works to an extent at all.
(Aug. 03, 2018  11:11 PM)Hellibleri Wrote: Nice review! Has leopard bursted yet? Also, can you try Leopard against maximum Garuda or some single layers? I’m curious for if its gimmick ever works to an extent at all.

Thank you! Grin Vise Leopard has yet to burst once. Removing the level chip could be beneficial in seeing if it'll burst more without. 

Garuda is one of the few God layers I don't have, unfortunately, and I didn't get into Burst until the God Layer System. I think I have one single layer Valkyrie from RBV9, if that'll help at all. I might have others, would need to check. Honestly, I'd like to see it anyway so I'll give it a shot and see what happens, along with some dual and the rest of GLS.

IIRC, KinkoUsagi did some testing earlier in the thread and found that the gimmick does work against dual and some God layers. I'm intrigued now, though, because I remember the teeth being called so-so in that review. More mould variations at work, perhaps? I'm definitely going to do the formal 20 rounds testing method on certain combos versus various Cho-Z, God, and what single and dual layers I have to see what results yield. Smile
Vise lepords gimmick can be manipulated slightly to make it more effective against certain combos. If you use a shorter driver or a taller one it could decide wether or not the opposing layer gets in the teeth or not.

Stuff like bearing that make it spin on an angle can be usefull too as it gives vL a better chance of the teeth being at the right height at the right time.

Only thing I've noticed from vL is it has a tendency to be knocked out. Also it can't outspin  aH.
(Aug. 03, 2018  11:11 PM)Hellibleri Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  9:04 PM)sonyat Wrote: Finally got a chance to play around with Vise Leopard, no serious testing yet, and it's not bad. The gimmick... aha, yeah, it's given me some laughs and hasn't worked on Cho-Z beys so far. Kind of disappointed the ones I received have holes and some brittle white plastic near the mouth on one side. It's especially obvious on the prize vL.

Other short thoughts: I can't imagine using Lift in lower mode. It already scrapes like mad in upper if the combo isn't sufficiently tall. Lift isn't a frame to be written off just yet, though. rP.7L.O (LC) is niiice. Bonus aesthetic points to using the red 7 disc and red Lift with Revive Phoenix. Wink It looks like a ruby and maintains a good performance.

Nice review! Has leopard bursted yet? Also, can you try Leopard against maximum Garuda or some single layers? I’m curious for if its gimmick ever works to an extent at all.

I tested vise leopard against Garuda here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vise-Le...ing-Thread
(Aug. 04, 2018  3:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  11:11 PM)Hellibleri Wrote: Nice review! Has leopard bursted yet? Also, can you try Leopard against maximum Garuda or some single layers? I’m curious for if its gimmick ever works to an extent at all.

I tested vise leopard against Garuda here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vise-Le...ing-Thread

Could somebody test vl in bearing
(Aug. 05, 2018  2:42 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  3:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I tested vise leopard against Garuda here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vise-Le...ing-Thread

Could somebody test vl in bearing

Please request testings in the appropriate thread.
I’m mourning for my Vise Leopard that broke on the first day I got it
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:13 PM)GodGaia Wrote: I’m mourning for my Vise Leopard that broke on the first day I got it

BROKE , but How ? ( Did the frame scraped out OR the LAYER BROKE ???? )
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:31 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:13 PM)GodGaia Wrote: I’m mourning for my Vise Leopard that broke on the first day I got it

BROKE , but How ? ( Did the frame scraped out OR the LAYER BROKE ???? )

It was against a twin nemesis and the big hit point of my Vise Leopard chipped off
That is sad,could you send the pics
(Aug. 07, 2018  2:02 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
That is sad,could you send the pics

Sorry I’ve already given it to a friend
Did you sell it and could you ask your friend for pics please
I ordered three peices
And here is what i got

eF,sT,red vL
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:34 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: I ordered three peices
And here is what i got

eF,sT,red vL
Nice
Do the rare ones from random boosters not all come with dash drives? I bought this and got vise leopard but no dash drive ??... ????
(Apr. 27, 2019  9:58 PM)ButterMan Wrote: Do the rare ones from random boosters not all come with dash drives? I bought this and got vise leopard but no dash drive ??... ????

That's not exactly how it works... Only Attack and Balance type Drivers can have a dash version, so Stamina and Defense Type prizes would be impossible. Also, Dash drivers were first introduced with Shadow αmaterios 0 Xtreme' (August 2018) while Vice Leopard's Random Booster came out in July of 2018, so your claim is a bit illogical. If you want dash Drivers, try your luck in the four most recent random boosters, especially 13 and 15.
(Apr. 27, 2019  10:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  9:58 PM)ButterMan Wrote: Do the rare ones from random boosters not all come with dash drives? I bought this and got vise leopard but no dash drive ??... ????

That's not exactly how it works... Only Attack and Balance type Drivers can have a dash version, so Stamina and Defense Type prizes would be impossible. Also, Dash drivers were first introduced with Shadow αmaterios 0 Xtreme' (August 2018) while Vice Leopard's Random Booster came out in July of 2018, so your claim is a bit illogical. If you want dash Drivers, try your luck in the four most recent random boosters, especially 13 and 15.

Yeah, I'm sorry I was thinking about that Shelter Regulus booster that had the destroy dash driver in 12? I don't honestly know much, it's still cool i got the vise leopard one buying 2 boosters haha.
(Apr. 27, 2019  11:06 PM)ButterMan Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  10:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That's not exactly how it works... Only Attack and Balance type Drivers can have a dash version, so Stamina and Defense Type prizes would be impossible. Also, Dash drivers were first introduced with Shadow αmaterios 0 Xtreme' (August 2018) while Vice Leopard's Random Booster came out in July of 2018, so your claim is a bit illogical. If you want dash Drivers, try your luck in the four most recent random boosters, especially 13 and 15.

Yeah, I'm sorry I was thinking about that Shelter Regulus booster that had the destroy dash driver in 12? I don't honestly know much, it's still cool i got the vise leopard one buying 2 boosters haha.

Yeah, you did get pretty lucky there. Leopard's Destroy isn't a Dash Driver, but it's still pretty strong. Its Burst resistance is pretty good for a non-dash Driver.