[Product]  B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Vise Leopard.12L.Ds

To be released in July 2018.

UPDATE:

(Jun. 15, 2018  1:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote: This is the official image for Vise Leopard, you can thank ~Mana~ for that.

[Image: 29qin2g.jpg]

So here is what Lift looks like, and the layer has a god ability where the top section moves up and down, sort of like Blast Jinnius but it doesn't twist. Apparently you are to attack the layer, the top part lifts up and it drops down to your layer to "bite" it. It sounds cool but I can tell this will be a useless ability.

(Jun. 29, 2018  1:50 AM)roux Wrote: [Image: F3_A1_C5_F1-18_D5-4_F0_A-8_C94-3174489_CE182.jpg]

A little summary

(Jul. 07, 2018  4:49 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
[Image: DfjW4YTXkAEZ_mB.jpg]
B-118 is officially confirmed to be Buster Xcalibur
I'm already finding the layer lovely to look at even when it's hardly revealed.
B-E-A-utiful ^^

Glad to have another attack type as a RB Grin
Well, I guess I have to take back what I've said about Xcalibur being on a starter streak, never did I expect it to be an RBV prize, which is a shame because it'll be tougher to get it now.
So no more Red Color Scheme?? This does have a new owner anyways, He's the king guy on the front of the manga poster
so...it's...mainly blue? I didn't expect this (I didn't even expect it being a RBV prize actually)
I'm hoping if it does have a god ability it'll be like the double impact feature but fused with the layer like Arc Bahamuts and Beat Kulkulcans layer
Why am I feeling this is going to have 1Hit and a new driver...

(Jun. 13, 2018  10:11 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Why am I feeling this is going to have 1Hit and a new driver...

yes, that's him!
Oooh, this is looking great! Do we know if this is coming out on or around Revive Phoenix's release date?
I think it would be either Buster Xcalibur or... Maybe, Dead Hades?
I mean, when I guess bX being a prize for RLC, many people said that would be disappointing. Now it seems to be a prize for RB... I cannot tell whether this is better or worse... LOL
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:10 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think it would be either Buster Xcalibur or... Maybe, Dead Hades?
I mean, when I guess bX being a prize for RLC, many people said that would be disappointing. Now it seems to be a prize for RB... I cannot tell whether this is better or worse... LOL

Well on one hand, being an RBV bey means you get a full beyblade immediately, but it'll be harder to obtain, being an RLC means it'll have a fair chance of becoming a booster later on for the full combo but it'll be a layer for the time being.
Woah it has Ds, nL, a nice yellow aB, green eF, loving it! But hmmm that isn't Xcalibur is it?
Well this is an... interesting lineup. I think this is the first time we've seen repeats of Prize Layer in it's own Random Booster since Zero-G. I'm loving that pink and purple sT though.

Cross-referencing this with the Japanese names, the writing matches perfectly with Weiss Leopard, so I guess Xcalibur can live without the fear of marketing irrelevancy for another day, haha
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:40 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Well this is an... interesting lineup. I think this is the first time we've seen repeats of Prize Layer in it's own Random Booster since Zero-G. I'm loving that pink and purple sT though.

Cross-referencing this with the Japanese names, the writing matches perfectly with Weiss Leopard, so I guess Xcalibur can live without the fear of marketing irrelevancy for another day, haha

Unless of course Xcalibur swaps place with Leopard and becomes an RLC haha.
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:40 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Looks like Weiss Leopard

It is Weiss Leopard.12L.Ds
[Image: 8I7TKLf.jpg]
Update: B-118 is not Xcalibur, it's Leopard
Looks like you have two chances to get Weiss Leopard in this booster set...
I gotta admit this is one hella good looking booster in terms of layers (and double prize layers?), but 12 again? Man, I'm sick of 12 already.

Good news is they gave it a frame, which makes me think they may have finally learned about the damage an unframed 12 can cause.
I don't think that's Excalibur right? Where's the sword??