[Product]  B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction

(May. 13, 2018  4:29 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: 012ba444b1b8c6f4d025df4b2d8606af-e1526097849907.jpg]
Revive Phoenix is confirmed to be a Defense Type
I was hoping for attack honestly, Pheonix sounds better for attack.. But disk 10! It looks marvellous! I don't know but maybe TT wanted to represent Phoenix with wings and thus the disk has those wing like attack points.
(May. 13, 2018  5:08 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  4:29 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: 012ba444b1b8c6f4d025df4b2d8606af-e1526097849907.jpg]
Revive Phoenix is confirmed to be a Defense Type
I was hoping for attack honestly, Pheonix sounds better for attack.. But disk 10! It looks marvellous! I don't know but maybe TT wanted to represent Phoenix with wings and thus the disk has those wing like attack points.

Phoenix Should be defence type, It's fire prevent opponents to get a hold of it, as it's sounds.
And 10 is going to be ultra light weight. Dunno why TT wants that.
(May. 13, 2018  5:15 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Phoenix Should be defence type, It's fire prevent opponents to get a hold of it, as it's sounds.
And 10 is going to be ultra light weight. Dunno why TT wants that.

It sounds like unless rP's layer gimmick is really good this will be a horrible defense beyblade. Ultra light weight and POM = perfect defense? Is it maybe a Burst defense rather than a Stadium out Defense?
(May. 13, 2018  5:15 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  5:08 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I was hoping for attack honestly, Pheonix sounds better for attack.. But disk 10! It looks marvellous! I don't know but maybe TT wanted to represent Phoenix with wings and thus the disk has those wing like attack points.

Phoenix Should be defence type, It's fire prevent opponents to get a hold of it, as it's sounds.
If you look at the line age of Phoenix beyblades in the anime, they are either Attack or balance..
(May. 13, 2018  5:36 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  5:15 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Phoenix Should be defence type, It's fire prevent opponents to get a hold of it, as it's sounds.
If you look at the line age of Phoenix beyblades in the anime, they are either Attack or balance..

I know, but it makes Sense
No idea of the owner right? Wondering who would get the Phoenix...
(May. 13, 2018  5:36 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  5:15 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Phoenix Should be defence type, It's fire prevent opponents to get a hold of it, as it's sounds.

So I guess we're going to forget that Burn Phoenix from MFB is a stamina type then? Okay then lol

But in all seriousness, it could be a defense type. Phoenix has been Balance (the Dranzer series), Stamina (Burn Phoenix, again) and Attack (Thief Phoenic) and now it's time for a Defense-Type Phoenix IMO.
(May. 13, 2018  5:54 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  5:36 AM)Suhasini Wrote: If you look at the line age of Phoenix beyblades in the anime, they are either Attack or balance..

So I guess we're going to forget that Burn Phoenix from MFB is a stamina type then? Okay then lol

But in all seriousness, it could be a defense type. Phoenix has been Balance (the Dranzer series), Stamina (Burn Phoenix, again) and Attack (Thief Phoenic) and now it's time for a Defense-Type Phoenix IMO.
You got me there :P . But yeah, what you are saying makes sense. We have got all types of Phoenix beyblades except Defense. Okay then, Its time for a Defense-Type Phoenix!
So the 10 Disk is an inverted 8, designed for Centralized Weight Distribution as opposed to Outward Weight Distribution.

What's our current consensus on how much Centralized Weight Distribution affects Defense potential in the Burst format?
(May. 13, 2018  4:29 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Revive Phoenix is confirmed to be a Defense Type

I do believe rP is a Defense Type. However, maybe I'm just tired or blind, haha, but where is the confirmation listed?

I mean, the Defense Logo is green, but I'm not seeing it anywhere in the image as confirmation. What are you saying is confirmation?
(May. 13, 2018  6:04 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  5:54 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: So I guess we're going to forget that Burn Phoenix from MFB is a stamina type then? Okay then lol

You got me there Tongue_out . But yeah, what you are saying makes sense. We have got all types of Phoenix beyblades except Defense. Okay then, Its time for a Defense-Type Phoenix!
I seriously think that either Attack or Stamina fits Pheonix... Pheonix is a bird that has eternal living(Stamina) and it's a bird so it can probably strike in mid-air and low friction, therefore, more speed and therefore more force and therefore a good Attack type... Over JUST IN MY OPINION this is a pretty disappointing release. It's just an overall disgrace..

IMO

It's really giving me that Horusood feel and I'm not really riding on with that...
(May. 13, 2018  7:11 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I seriously think that either Attack or Stamina fits Pheonix... Pheonix is a bird that has eternal living(Stamina) and it's a bird so it can probably strike in mid-air and low friction, therefore, more speed and therefore more force and therefore a good Attack type... Over JUST IN MY OPINION this is a pretty disappointing release. It's just an overall disgrace..

IMO

To each their own tastes, of course. I think this is the 2nd Cho-Z Beyblade whose design really got me excited. And given a phoenix's association with healing, I can see a defensive take. I actually see defense being more strongly connected to rebirth, personally.

I look forward to learning more about this, and I'm really excited for when I can actually get one in person. I think the coloring will look amazing in person.

I'm sorry that it doesn't fit to your particular tastes, given that your username indicates you like the birds very much. Guess that's just how things go sometimes. But I hope there are still Cho-Z beys that you can like.

But yeah, all opinions.
(May. 13, 2018  7:11 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  6:04 AM)Suhasini Wrote: You got me there Tongue_out . But yeah, what you are saying makes sense. We have got all types of Phoenix beyblades except Defense. Okay then, Its time for a Defense-Type Phoenix!
I seriously think that either Attack or Stamina fits Pheonix... Pheonix is a bird that has eternal living(Stamina) and it's a bird so it can probably strike in mid-air and low friction, therefore, more speed and therefore more force and therefore a good Attack type... Over JUST IN MY OPINION this is a pretty disappointing release. It's just an overall disgrace..

IMO

It's really giving me that Horusood feel and I'm not really riding on with that...
Calm down for a minute, lol. I understand what you are saying and even I wanted rP to be either a attack or balance type but Lol-y Rancher has made a point that we have all types of Phoenix beyblades except Defense. And what is giving the Horusood vibes from it? Because I don't see it.. And overall disgrace? Why So? The design and beyblade both actually look pretty cool and we don't know what the actual gimmick of the beyblade is.. Don't you think you are jumping to the conclusion too fast?
So I’ve been reading and I’ve heard that it can burst twice? Does a part fall off for when it bursts, or is it 2 sets of teeth?
(May. 13, 2018  7:39 AM)leosama Wrote: So I’ve been reading and I’ve heard that it can burst twice? Does a part fall off for when it bursts, or is it 2 sets of teeth?
That's just an idea, I think you have got confused. That was an idea which was based on rP's name being Revive Phoenix. Everyone was thinking what was the role of Revive. So Crazy-Aries gave that idea.
We still don't know the actual gimmick.
Translation notes that make the post big (Click to View)

Parts get blown off. That is the Japanese. I think this says something a lot stronger. Might we actually have pieces of interference in the stadium? Or perhaps it goes Tornado Wyvern from there or something? I feel like they might just be being over-dramatic, but something must shift. Not suprised if it makes for something like the "double-burst" idea already brought up.

(May. 13, 2018  7:39 AM)leosama Wrote: So I’ve been reading and I’ve heard that it can burst twice? Does a part fall off for when it bursts, or is it 2 sets of teeth?

I think it's safe to say we don't know the actual gimmick, but the wording really implies that something dramatic happens. Some sort of parts coming off or some sort of parts changing behavior during the battle. Might be double-burst, but we can't be sure.

I think they're being vague with 2 months to go. But I've ordered this copy of Corocoro and should have it in about a week, so if no other writing comes across clearly, I'll see what I can make of it.

Tired...but I think I see where the parts may "disconnect" in some fasion. There is like a ring of a gap around the center, with an inner and outer "wall" around it.

[Image: X6SwSuQ.png]

Did some edits to shrink down the post.
(May. 13, 2018  7:31 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  7:11 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I seriously think that either Attack or Stamina fits Pheonix... Pheonix is a bird that has eternal living(Stamina) and it's a bird so it can probably strike in mid-air and low friction, therefore, more speed and therefore more force and therefore a good Attack type... Over JUST IN MY OPINION this is a pretty disappointing release. It's just an overall disgrace..

IMO

Calm down for a minute, lol. I understand what you are saying and even I wanted rP to be either a attack or balance type but Lol-y Rancher has made a point that we have all types of Phoenix beyblades except Defense. And what is giving the Horusood vibes from it? Because I don't see it.. And overall disgrace? Why So? The design and beyblade both actually look pretty cool and we don't know what the actual gimmick of the beyblade is.. Don't you think you are jumping to the conclusion too fast?

I don't wanna start anything so just putting that out there... As for the reason, it's a disgrace because it doesn't look as good as any other ones of the Pheonix/c and it just looks like a stick figure of a Pheonix with a lion head for some reason in the middle with a bunch of fire tattoos around it. It's also very cluttered up. I may have gone far with the 'disgrace' part which was sarcasm (so sorry if I wasn't clear about that). The only thing I like about it would be the driver. Operate. Also, 10 doesn't look too good but I could be wrong so don't take my word for it...
(May. 13, 2018  11:30 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  7:31 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Calm down for a minute, lol. I understand what you are saying and even I wanted rP to be either a attack or balance type but Lol-y Rancher has made a point that we have all types of Phoenix beyblades except Defense. And what is giving the Horusood vibes from it? Because I don't see it.. And overall disgrace? Why So? The design and beyblade both actually look pretty cool and we don't know what the actual gimmick of the beyblade is.. Don't you think you are jumping to the conclusion too fast?

I don't wanna start anything so just putting that out there... As for the reason, it's a disgrace because it doesn't look as good as any other ones of the Pheonix/c and it just looks like a stick figure of a Pheonix with a lion head for some reason in the middle with a bunch of fire tattoos around it. It's also very cluttered up. I may have gone far with the 'disgrace' part which was sarcasm (so sorry if I wasn't clear about that). The only thing I like about it would be the driver. Operate. Also, 10 doesn't look too good but I could be wrong so don't take my word for it...
Well, we all have our own opinions... So, I won't say anything.
I think the owner is the father of valt since it is "the first cho Z blader in the anime" this only a supposition
(May. 13, 2018  1:29 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: I think the owner is the father of valt since it is "the first cho Z blader in the anime" this only a supposition
Valt's father is a pilot, I don't see him having this beyblade.. Neither does it feel like Taiga Akaba will have it.. I feel like the owner would be the prince who was there in the first anime poster or the masked person..
If it gets blown off, it would drain both beyblade's stamina. It would be in the stadium floor and then would hit the drivers and drain the stamina.
(May. 13, 2018  1:39 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 13, 2018  1:29 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: I think the owner is the father of valt since it is "the first cho Z blader in the anime" this only a supposition
Valt's father is a pilot, I don't see him having this beyblade.. Neither does it feel like Taiga Akaba will have it.. I feel like the owner would be the prince who was there in the first anime poster or the masked person..

I see it coming with the prince guy in the poster. He does have the look af the mid boss character of the season. Beside I still thing the masked guy will turn out to be Sisco with the next Random booster bey. Just speculation obviously...
This is the most BEAUTIFUL Layer I've ever seen. :D I also get a huge Horusood vibe from this so maybe the guy that looks similar to Hoji owns this Bey.  Maybe the red part of the driver is rubber or ABS and the white part is Polyoxymethylene. That way it could spin for a long time and use the red ring as a brake to avoid Stadium Outs. Rubber or ABS and POM are on totally different levels of friction. That would explain the name of the driver: Friction. Why would it get this name if it wouldn't be something very very special about the FRICTION on this Driver. Whatever this driver may be made out of. This Bey looks totally epic! :D Also what if the outer Ring of the Layer is locking via teeth onto the inner part of the Layer and gets blown off after a few hits and then the inner layer has to be bursted afterwards. That would make Revive Phoenix possible to only lose its feather ring and keep on spinning and survive the first burst without receiving any damage and change it's shape. It would be like a second life or a REVIVEal. :D
If the outer ring can come off, would it be possible to assemble a bey only using the inside part of rP? Using just the inside part would allow for more Disc or Frame to be exposed, but it probably wouldn't be very good lol. I doubt it would be legal if that was the case though, haha.
(May. 13, 2018  1:39 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

That prince Guy has two X, making him the owner of cho .Z Xcalibur