[Product]  B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction

So it does seem the inner portion of rP can be it's own layer! I frankly don't see anything mechanically that would prevent this.
(I think im right) is the silver/black ver for the WHF, is the gold ver another 1 of those dang lotteries (or is it like the gild Dragoon or red Dranzer)?
LOVE the silver/black Revive Phoenix. Holy. I'm so relieved it'll be fairly easy to acquire. I'm not too surprised that the gold Phoenix will be a lottery prize.
(Jun. 17, 2018  9:14 AM)Dodgest Wrote: (I  think im right) is the silver/black ver for the WHF, is the gold ver another 1 of those dang lotteries (or is it like the gild Dragoon or red Dranzer)?

Well , you can compare dranzer to revive pheonix ( because both of them are originated to pheonix )
(Jun. 17, 2018  1:27 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: LOVE the silver/black Revive Phoenix. Holy. I'm so relieved it'll be fairly easy to acquire. I'm not too surprised that the gold Phoenix will be a lottery prize.

Odd cus from a pic Insaw theres a *insert name here* all blue lottery version. The last bey with 2 lottery vers was SR. I would of thought that the gold one would be the WHF because they released 2 gold beys. I wish TT could release a limited color bey (not 1 or 2 layers) of a regular bey without it being a lottery.
[Image: DgDTgzXVAAAryvU.jpg]
Just pre-purchased rP on Eba, I'm actually excited to see how well Friction works as a on free spinning alternate driver for defense combos, also hoping 10 and rP are good too.
(Jun. 19, 2018  3:06 PM)thehart Wrote: [Image: DgDTgzXVAAAryvU.jpg]

Now that I think of it Revive Phoenix' owner (I think Phai is his name) has the exact same hair style and hair color as shu in Chouzetsu. The only difference is that one eye is blue instead of red. Could it be?.... O.0 Maybe Shu's old self was REVIVEd after his REQUIEM of his evil past. Also both Beys are red. Grin
Probably gonna buy this one. Im way out of wack on how the meta is going but that looks awesome.
(Jun. 19, 2018  4:28 PM)TL14 Wrote: Now that I think of it Revive Phoenix' owner (I think Phai is his name) has the exact same hair style and hair color as shu in Chouzetsu. The only difference is that one eye is blue instead of red. Could it be?.... O.0 Maybe Shu's old self was REVIVEd after his REQUIEM of his evil past. Also both Beys are red. Grin

I hope not. The Spriggans are my favorite Burst Beyblades.
(Jun. 19, 2018  3:52 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Just pre-purchased rP on Eba, I'm actually excited to see how well Friction works as a on free spinning alternate driver for defense combos, also hoping 10 and rP are good too.

Where did you pre order it from??
(Jun. 19, 2018  6:22 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  3:52 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Just pre-purchased rP on Eba, I'm actually excited to see how well Friction works as a on free spinning alternate driver for defense combos, also hoping 10 and rP are good too.

Where did you pre order it from??

One of the eBay sellers that had it up, tearshop JP was the seller.
(Jun. 20, 2018  1:06 PM)marutti Wrote: Phai's Voice actor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA-ZABJINPs

Eh, sounds super Tsubasa to me...

EDIT: The sass in it is similar not the voice...
(Jun. 20, 2018  1:06 PM)marutti Wrote: Phai's Voice actor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA-ZABJINPs

Yeah, Koyasu Takehito is also the voice actor for Daidoji in Metal Series.
By the way, Tamura Mutsumi, who is the voice for Laban Vano, was also the voice actor for King in MFB 4D.
Now more and more voice actors who had ever been in Metal Series appears in the Burst.  Inoue Marina (Hikaru in MFB and Valt in Burst), Park Romi (Damian in MFB and Lui in Burst), and Terashima Takuma (Kite in ZeroG and Sisco in Burst), etc.

A little bit off topic. XD

Thanks to marutii 
An 10 is same as heavy as zero finally a heavy chouzetsu disk
oh my goodness 10 is 24g !!! I have high hopes for this one brothers
Nice, 10 is 24 grams! Now I know what I want to get.

It's also currently the heaviest stock beyblade too beating Emperor Forneus 0 Yard.
Wow. They fit 24 Kilograms into that thin disk? That's great but I am still thinking that 0 and 7 will prolong in their infinite rein!

One thing I figured is that Friction is not as good as we expected... I've mentioned this earlier that the rubber will find trouble to get to the edge...
(Jun. 23, 2018  4:24 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Wow. They fit 24 Kilos into that thin disk? That's great but I am still thinking that 0 and 7 will prolong in their infinite rein!

One thing I figured is that Friction is not as good as we expected... I've mentioned this earlier that the rubber will find trouble to get to the edge...

KILOS  Pinching_eyes, 2nd heaviest, so 7 is now outclassed, again, in terms of weight atleast
(Jun. 23, 2018  4:58 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  4:24 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Wow. They fit 24 Kilograms into that thin disk? That's great but I am still thinking that 0 and 7 will prolong in their infinite rein!

KILOS  >_<, 2nd heaviest, so 7 is now outclassed, again, in terms of weight atleast

But 7's OWD is really good for both Agility and Stability...
54g In total wow. This is definitely getting banned in tournaments
(Jun. 23, 2018  6:06 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: 54g In total wow. This is definitely getting banned in tournaments

Weight isn't the only thing that makes a combo good
10 is 24 grams!? Awesome! Wondering which will be better... 0 or 10..