[Product]  B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction

@[Frostic Fox], to be fair though, even if the frame did hit rP, the small circular layer would probably take less effect compared to a wider more recoily layer like zA or wV.

From the videos I saw, rP looks pretty strong, and that's just stock, it may do even better customized.
(Jun. 28, 2018  5:40 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2018  3:34 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: rp's gimmick completely nerfs the beyblade. Sorry to quote super beyblade family, but when they got stock rP (which actually seems competitive in of itself,) the fake burse threw the beyblade into a stadium out pocket. I fear this can be  a common occurrence.

Dug up the video to see for myself. I believe you're referring to the 11:19 part? No, I wouldn't say it threw it into the pocket, as it hit the wall, shed the armor, and then flew back into Z Achilles, and then it went out. So no, it wasn't the armor came off and it went right out of pocket.

Unless I'm missing something? I skipped through the video to watch and see what happened. All other times, rP faired well that I saw.

But the gimmick is a risky move in its idea, because the armor can ricochet and hit the rP bey itself. It might cause it to lose stamina or get knocked out, I don't think that's impossible. But it seems to be fairing pretty well overall.

I think bloody longinus would be a brilliant counter, actually. has a large enough size.

I say bL 0M X should be effective enough
(Jun. 28, 2018  5:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Frostic Fox], to be fair though, even if the frame did hit rP, the small circular layer would probably take less effect compared to a wider more recoily layer like zA or wV.

From the videos I saw, rP looks pretty strong, and that's just stock, it may do even better customized.

Yeah, that's why I said it's a risky move "in its idea", and I don't think it's impossible for it to get knocked out or the like. In thinking about it. But it seems to be fairing pretty well from what little I've seen so far, so in practice, I've seen it doing rather well (but I also haven't been looking much in being busy).

It will also lose weight from the armor coming off, so it might be a little easier to push around, though its smoothness might help deflect that.

But yeah, more time and more information will make how it works and behaves much, much clearer.
I just thought of something. How would left-spin attack types fare against it? Or even a left spin balance type? Wouldn't the opposite rotation effectively nullify the revive armor to some extent?
Super beyblade family has got a video on Revove Phoenix . It is a beast . Also check out how the outer layers out. Looks like it will be much better against left spin.
Yeah it does seem unburstable. Though from what I've gathered, the go-to strategy seems to be to just knock it out, since without its wings it's pretty light.
(Jun. 28, 2018  8:23 PM)Limetka Wrote: Yeah it does seem unburstable. Though from what I've gathered, the go-to strategy seems to be to just knock it out, since without its wings it's pretty light.

even without the outer layer the bey weighs around 45 grams so that's not that lightSmile
(Jun. 28, 2018  11:34 PM)onyx blader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2018  8:23 PM)Limetka Wrote: Yeah it does seem unburstable. Though from what I've gathered, the go-to strategy seems to be to just knock it out, since without its wings it's pretty light.

even without the outer layer the bey weighs around 45 grams so that's not that lightSmile
Adding to that,  the shape is extremely round making it harder to ko and usually by the time the other bey bursts the outer ring it usually doesnt have enough spin velocities to ko rPs inner layer
(Jun. 29, 2018  3:44 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2018  11:34 PM)onyx blader Wrote: even without the outer layer the bey weighs around 45 grams so that's not that lightSmile
Adding to that,  the shape is extremely round making it harder to ko and usually by the time the other bey bursts the outer ring it usually doesnt have enough spin velocities to ko rPs inner layer

is it just me, or are the inner blades curved? (like dC)
this would give it good destabiliser properties right? 

most beys exhaust their stamina taking the revive armour off, while rP keeps spinning at full speed. then their remaining stamina is drained by the revive armour on the floor and Revive Phoenix’s destabiliser wings.

so you can’t burst it, but you can still outspin it, right?
(Jun. 29, 2018  11:06 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  3:44 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Adding to that,  the shape is extremely round making it harder to ko and usually by the time the other bey bursts the outer ring it usually doesnt have enough spin velocities to ko rPs inner layer

most beys exhaust their stamina taking the revive armour off, while rP keeps spinning at full speed. then their remaining stamina is drained by the revive armour on the floor and Revive Phoenix’s destabiliser wings.

so you can’t burst it, but you can still outspin it, right?

Yeah, but eve that is difficult because of the POM. From the video’s I’ve seen, the easiest way to beat it is to either knock off balance or to knockit out.

(Jun. 29, 2018  11:06 PM)leosama Wrote: so you can’t burst it, but you can still outspin it, right?

Yeah, but even then, the POM makes that difficult.
So @[LeftBurst], @[Kevo] and @[originalzankye] and a few more that might have got it who are coming to the tourney tomorrow, it'll show the competitive ability of this bey... Also the people like Kei will be able to adjust the rules if necessary.

BTW,  @[Mr LT] has it but he's not coming to the Bey Tuber Brawl...
I don’t know you guys but what supposed to do the white part on the inner layer
guys, just wanted to know, what is the rule once the revive armor (that what TT call the outer layer, right?) comes off & lands inside the stadium, should you take it out of the stadium during the battle? zankye keeps taking it off during his rP video
(Jul. 01, 2018  12:11 AM)beysze Wrote: guys, just wanted to know, what is the rule once the revive armor (that what TT call the outer layer, right?) comes off & lands inside the stadium, should you take it out of the stadium during the battle? zankye keeps taking it off during his rP video

it's supposed to stay in the stadium until the round ends
how will this handle with spriggen requiem as an opponent cuz my friend has one and is crushing me
(Jun. 30, 2018  6:33 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:

just saw the video, the reviewer put the red outer layer on the silver inner layer, a thought went through my mind, could this be the next form of layers in the new system, where you can change the outer & inner layer, it will be like kamen rider kabuto (if anyone know that show), the heroes there first transformed first into their heavy forms & then cast off their armor (outer layer) & becomes much lighter & faster, but in case revive phoenix, when its outer layer is removed, its basically in survival mode, i don't know, just a thought, but anyhow it will be kind of fun that you get to burst your opponent 2 times (kinda like getting a point in basketball while being fouled, hence a free throw as icing on the cake) & kind of ridiculous too "because now i have to burst you twice, once not enough more?" i don't know maybe kids will like even more parts bursting in the stadium
(Jul. 01, 2018  1:12 AM)beysze Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  6:33 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:

just saw the video, the reviewer put the red outer layer on the silver inner layer, a thought went through my mind, could this be the next form of layers in the new system, where you can change the outer & inner layer, it will be like kamen rider kabuto (if anyone know that show), the heroes there first transformed first into their heavy forms & then cast off their armor (outer layer) & becomes much lighter & faster, but in case revive phoenix, when its outer layer is removed, its basically in survival mode, i don't know, just a thought, but anyhow it will be kind of fun that you get to burst your opponent 2 times (kinda like getting a point in basketball while being fouled, hence a free throw as icing on the cake) & kind of ridiculous too "because now i have to burst you twice, once not enough more?" i don't know maybe kids will like even more parts bursting in the stadium

That's a great thought but it could be declined due to the fact that it's like taking a Cosmic Pegasus and replacing the upper Attack ring that fits below to the Blue Wing recolor or something. It's just customization of colors...
In Saitama Tokorozawa Toysurus by Clerk mistake you can already buy it but official release date is next week
I think we have missed this video by mistake? Because I don't see it in the previous pages. But, Blue Version of rP looks I don't know. Blue on a phoenix.. But it looks pretty good. Three colours of this beyblade already.. Takara Tomy is advertsising this beyblade heavily.
@[ThePheonix], hey that blue rP somehow suits you.
Hoooly, it'd be awesome if the blue version isn't another lottery exclusive. It looks beautiful.
(Jul. 01, 2018  8:45 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[ThePheonix], hey that blue rP somehow suits you.

Yup, the only reason I hated rP was the color scheme and I had doubts of the gimmic but the Blue Ver resolves all of that... :) (and @[Kei] who made the rules clear for us. Thanks.)
Hey I just saw super beyblade family’s video on revive Phoenix vs crash ragnarauk and friction actually jumps a lot. The jumps are very low (this could be due to heavy weight) but these jumps are very consistent. Thai could give it some stamina loss.