[Product]  B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction

(Jun. 12, 2018  8:32 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Is Phai officially a boy?

I mean... all the bladers with a non generic beyblade are male...
It'd be great to have a strong female blader. They existed in every series of Beyblade except this one really.
I’m really excited if it is a girl blader ‘cause I think it’s going to have a big role on the series
The bad point it’s that if we can’t know the character’s gender by seeing it ¿does makes phai a trap?
[Image: IMG_1378.jpg]
(Jun. 13, 2018  1:30 AM)thehart Wrote: [Image: IMG_1378.jpg]

Nice find, where did you find it? ^^
Could some people link me to some Revive Phoenix pre-orders under 26 dollars?
I expected Phai to be the owner of Dead Hades (if this bey is even confirmed to be real). I thought he might be (he still might be) the main antagonist of this series, so I felt like Dead Hades would fit him.
But maybe not.
Getting off topic ,new to WBO but not to beyblade .I have been reading all threads for a while now and thought to join.now on topic . If the outer ring on Revive Phoenix has no relation with the burst resistance of the driver and if it has decent teeth it would be a beast on bearing as bearing has a very weak spring . Also it would be very good on atomic as it has a relatively weak spring.could anyone clarify.

Also could anyone explain what happen when revive phonix is on a shorter and longer driver than the opponent. IMO on a shorter driver it would release the ring under the opponent beyblade and disturbed its balance. This could be very useful for destabilisation .On a taller driver the ring won’t make immediate contact with the opponent bey
(Jun. 13, 2018  4:17 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Getting off topic ,new to WBO but not to beyblade .I have been reading all threads for a while now and thought to join.now on topic . If the outer ring on Revive Phoenix has no relation with the burst resistance of the driver and if it has decent teeth  it would be a beast on bearing as bearing has a very weak spring . Also it would be very good on atomic as it has a relatively weak spring.could anyone clarify.

Also could anyone explain what happen when revive phonix is on a shorter and longer driver than the opponent. IMO on a shorter driver it would release the ring under the opponent beyblade and disturbed its balance. This could be very useful for destabilisation .On a taller driver the ring won’t make immediate contact with the opponent bey

Firstly, Welcome to the WBO!
And in reply to your post, I thing the Bearing Beast thing is very logical. That could be the case and the only downfall to this is if it does get stripped of the Outer Ring then the short of circular design(not really though as confirmed earlier) will do the job just fine... Great thinking!
Thanks a lot . Feels good to be appreciated .
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:40 AM)KnightPro Wrote: HE/SHE is so attractive.

Umm... Seriously? Those are your first thoughts?

I think that they are going to make him kind of like Jack or something...(minus the artistic shenanigans)
I see something more akin to Brooklyn or Free.
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:43 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I see something more akin to Brooklyn or Free.

Maybe even a Tsubasa kinda guy?(I feel like I'm spelling Aquila's owner wrong...)

Wow. He doesn't look like such a nice guy to me...
SUMMERY FOR THE MANGA
@[GOD CHIPS] please add spoilers next time.
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:46 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(I added spoilers for purposes...)

Please add spoilers by doing

Code:
[Spoiler]
(what you wanna write)
[/Spoiler]

It'll then look like this

And a neat trick is to name the spoiler by adding

Code:
[Spoiler=Manga RUINED!!!]
[/spoiler

To let people know to click on it or not...

A friendly Hello! (Click to View)
(Jun. 14, 2018  6:06 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[GOD CHIPS] please add spoilers next time.

OK , i will add next time
(Jun. 14, 2018  6:57 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  6:06 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[GOD CHIPS] please add spoilers next time.

OK , i will add next time
No no.. add this time... Edit your post.
(Jun. 14, 2018  6:56 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:46 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(I added spoilers for purposes...)

Code:
[Spoiler]
(what you wanna write)
[/Spoiler]

Code:
[/spoiler

THX for the instructions  Grin Grin Grin
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:12 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  6:56 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: (I added spoilers for purposes...)

Code:
[Spoiler]
(what you wanna write)
[/Spoiler]

Code:
[/spoiler

THX for the instructions  Grin Grin Grin

Your welcome Smile
(Jun. 13, 2018  1:42 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Nice find, where did you find it? ^^

Why there are so many "Shu". If you know what I mean?
(Jun. 14, 2018  9:46 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2018  1:42 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Nice find, where did you find it? ^^

Why there are so many "Shu". If you know what I mean?

YA, the white hair
(Jun. 13, 2018  1:30 AM)Wthehart Wrote: [Image: IMG_1378.jpg]

Shu’s brother confirmed!!!!! (not)