[Product]  B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction

A new Starter to be released in the traditionally bigger month of July, 2018.

UPDATE:

(Jun. 15, 2018  6:34 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: [Image: rP.png][Image: pQCKKE5.png][Image: TG5HfTy.png]
[Image: GcefUsD.png][Image: 10.png][Image: Fr.png]

Notice the difference between the two 10 disks...

(May. 14, 2018  10:38 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: Beyblade-Burst-Revive-Phoenix-10-Friction.jpg]
Official leak of Revive Phoenix
July New here introduces "Supreme Gimmicks" or "Superior Gimmicks" or whatever we end up calling it.

(Mar. 25, 2018  1:21 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Alright, image! Mystery bey, I dub thee temporarily "July New" in English!

[Image: TPBMumc.png]

The interesting thing to note is that it's called a "超絶ギミック", or "Chouzetsu Gimmick" instead of "ChouZ Gimmick". This is 超絶, not 超Z being used, so they're going with the literal meaning of transcendence, excellence, superiority, etc.

I wanted to show this in English as best as possible, and I think "Superior" or "Supreme" would fit the bill. But I thought "Superior" better conveyed the "above gods" aspect that I think the phrase is trying to put out, as it's supposed to be better than the God Layer System, right?

I imagine these might end up just getting called "Super Gimmicks" or "Super Z Gimmicks", but I figured I'd try to keep the meaning intact as best as I could.

(Also, if it's not already known, you can write "Chou" as "Chō", which some may simplify to "Cho". If you're wondering about the spelling that's going around.)

I am not sure if the "Not Actual" is referring to just giving a temporary name, or if everything here is temporary. I guess it can go either way, we'll have to see. I'm not fluent in Japanese or familiar with how companies there usually go about these sorts of things.

Below is Google Translate's take, and that's the end of my notes.

The design kinda reminds of Wyvern/Wyvron, Which was also guessed on Emperor Forneus.
This is sure that this starter is going to be a Defence type.
It is sure to be a defence type but as of the Big 5 logo on the poster.. There is a Big chance it's Jinnius.
(Mar. 25, 2018  5:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: The design kinda reminds of Wyvern/Wyvron, Which was also guessed on Emperor Forneus.
This is sure that this starter is going to be a Defence type.

its a placeholder image. that blank image does not reflect any design elements of the real bey to be released whatsoever. they put an all black wyvern image just so we know that it will be a defense bey
I got that same Wyvern vibe off of it, especially because I can kinds see some spots in the valleys between contacts that don't flow naturally. Just look at the two valleys below the "English Added by Frostic Fox" text. Heck, look at any valley in that pic. None of that looks like a natural flow for a single piece.

My guess is that it's going to be another free-spinning layer like Tornado Wyvern. It might be a recycled gimmick, but at least it's one with some potential to it.
(Mar. 25, 2018  5:16 AM)Suhasini Wrote: It is sure to be a defence type but as of the Big 5 logo on the poster.. There is a Big chance it's Jinnius.

probably means the new big 5. or could have nothing to do with the big 5 to be honest. and i dont see any reason for a Jinnius remake because joshua was by far the worst character of season 2 competitors and he was so bad in the tournament in the anime he honestly doesnt deserve anything in season 3
(Mar. 25, 2018  5:20 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: its a placeholder image. that blank image does not reflect any design elements of the real bey to be released whatsoever. they put an all black wyvern image just so we know that it will be a defense bey
This would disappoint me a little bit, but we'll see in time.
(Mar. 25, 2018  5:21 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I got that same Wyvern vibe off of it, especially because I can kinds see some spots in the valleys between contacts that don't flow naturally. Just look at the two valleys below the "English Added by Frostic Fox" text. Heck, look at any valley in that pic. None of that looks like a natural flow for a single piece.

My guess is that it's going to be another free-spinning layer like Tornado Wyvern. It might be a recycled gimmick, but at least it's one with some potential to it.

do you guys not read the rest of the thread first before you comment? (honest question)

(Mar. 25, 2018  5:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2018  5:20 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: its a placeholder image. that blank image does not reflect any design elements of the real bey to be released whatsoever. they put an all black wyvern image just so we know that it will be a defense bey
This would disappoint me a little bit, but we'll see in time.

nahh its for facts a place holder image. just like how they did for the first teaser images of the cho Z release dates. Takara Tomy will put a blank all black placeholder image of a previous gen bey as the shadow to imply the typing of the new release matches the typing of the silhouetted bey
I don't get how people think it could be a bj
I definitely believe that it is wyvern
(Mar. 25, 2018  5:23 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: do you guys not read the rest of the thread first before you comment? (honest question)
No. It takes time to type out comments and post them, and then other people cut in while we're doing it while we were busy typing our original message. As the thread doesn't update in real-time when posts are made until the page is refreshed, I didn't have that info yet when I was making the post.

Seriously, did you not see that my post was within a minute of yours?
(Mar. 25, 2018  5:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2018  5:23 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: do you guys not read the rest of the thread first before you comment? (honest question)
No. It takes time to type out comments and post them, and then other people cut in while we're doing it while we were busy typing our original message. As the thread doesn't update in real-time when posts are made until the page is refreshed, I didn't have that info yet when I was making the post.

Seriously, did you not see that my post was within a minute of yours?

no i was referring to the 6 other people who said what you said and then were presented with the same evidence i had given you but still felt justified in their illogical reasoning. and my point is just that, if you read the thread we wouldnt have had 7 people today all saying the exact same thing. over and over and over again. its not just this thread either. every new tournament there is atleast 20+ people asking "how to sign up" "more than 1 account for more than 1 kid" "hasbro allowed" "age limit" and if everyone else decided to read a thread before commenting, (or atleast checking the 3 most recent pages) we can all stay informed at the same pace together guys. it the next day and were still explaining that its a silhouette and theres still new comments arguing with people on whether this is wyvern or jinnius remake when none of that was even formed from tangible evidence. and i actually used the thread review tool right at the bottom of my response posting hours ago. and i did see exactly when you had posted which has nothing to do with what i had asked. 

its important to stay informed, not to stay informING. plus it doesnt really seem like you care about a topic if you didnt even see that youre re-iterating a question that has been asked and responded to on that current page just comments ago. 

(and for the record i am referring to this post & the chouzetsu series thread where this image debuted on the WBO where ive seen those exact comments all day long lol)
Just saying, not everyone can keep up with absolutely everything. We have lives outside of Beyblades too. If some people happen to miss something, then why chastise them because they can't divert their lives for long enough to keep 100% up-to-date? At that point, you're just being rude when you call them out for not staying informed because they're in a situation where it's either not possible, not feasible, or they're too young to be thinking about that sort of thing to begin with. Let's be honest, kids don't think about this at all. They just go "Ooh, cool! new Bey!" and go off on that for as long as their attention span allows. You can't blame them for being kids.

Same goes for post preview tools and the like. Most of the forums I'm on automatically ping you when you try to post a message when another message has been made between when you started and when you finished, allowing you to make any changes you find necessary. This is the only forum I'm currently on that doesn't do that. Also the fact that I started typing with only 3 posts (counting the OP) in the thread didn't help, which meant that yes, even that "same question from 2 posts ago" didn't exist when I started typing.

I get that it happens a lot, but try giving people the benefit of the doubt instead of yelling at them for being underinformed. It's just not feasible for everyone to know everything, and not everyone is willing to read through every post to see if something has already been answered or discussed and head straight down to the comment box the moment they see something they find interesting.
Seems like a defence type bey. Design reminds me of Wyvron/Wyvren
(Mar. 25, 2018  2:57 PM)Lakshya Mundri Wrote: Seems like a defence type bey. Design reminds me of Wyvron/Wyvren
That black outline is just a placeholder, not the actual design.
To all of you saying that B-117 is going to be Wyvern/Jinnius, it isn't it's going to be Revive Phoenix because of the fiery background.

B-113: Salamander
B-115: Hercules
B-117: Phoenix
B-118: Kerbeus
B-120: Xcalibur
B-121: Leopard
(Mar. 25, 2018  8:50 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: To all of you saying that B-117 is going to be Wyvern/Jinnius, it isn't it's going to be Revive Phoenix because of the fiery background.

Is this info confirmed? Cause I don't want to wait that long for wL!
i’m looking forward to the return of gimmicks!
(Mar. 25, 2018  8:50 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: To all of you saying that B-117 is going to be Wyvern/Jinnius, it isn't it's going to be Revive Phoenix because of the fiery background.

Where did you get the info from?

While I think this is likely, you shouldn't take your speculation and tout it as fact.
I had a friend of mine who speaks Chinese translate some stuff from this website who posts beyblade trademark stuff and theres a new bey called ''Screw Dragon'' B-113 陀螺
B-114 手把重量輔助裝置(グリップウェイト)黑
2018-06
B-115 陀螺
B-116 手把橡膠(グリップラバー)紫
2018-07
B-117 陀螺
B-118 隨機包11
B-119 旋風發射器(左右)
2018-08
B-120 陀螺
B-121 三陀螺組合

http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com/

Also something called a ''WhirlWind Launcher'' Right and Left is rumored to be something like a rev up.
Screw? Didn't we already have that portion of the name for Screw Trident? And another Dragon? Really?
Because screw is from sT, I believe that this info is untrue
(Mar. 25, 2018  10:01 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Because screw is from sT, I believe that this info is untrue

Like I said most of it might be Mistranslations but some are right.