[Product]  B-115 Booster Archer Hercules 13 Eternal

I'm kinda hyped to see how aH works as an attack layer? The shape/weight distribution reminds me a LOT of Sagittarius and flash from metal fight
wait,this thread is saying Archer Heracles, but the official anime website says Archer Hercules o_õ
(Jun. 14, 2018  10:36 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: I'm kinda hyped to see how aH works as an attack layer? The shape/weight distribution reminds me a LOT of Sagittarius and flash from metal fight

Assuming its teeth are alright, this might just be possible. I've brought up it's Flash-like design before, and quite frankly an Attack layer with a fair amount of Stamina to it might be pretty potent in a meta that seems to revolve so much around LAD.
We finally got the PNG image for the Archer Hercules Layer and it looks nice!

[Image: 000969.png]

Source: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts/

Also, this is strange. While the panel for the new Eternal Driver is on that page, it currently has Operate's pic, stats, and description. Hopefully it'll get updated soon!
(Jun. 15, 2018  12:51 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: We finally got the PNG image for the Archer Hercules Layer and it looks nice!

Also, this is strange. While the panel for the new Eternal Driver is on that page, it currently has Operate's pic, stats, and description. Hopefully it'll get updated soon!

The pics are on the official site since yesterday... but you cannot use direct links to view them.

[Image: aH.png][Image: Et.png]
(Jun. 15, 2018  6:23 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  12:51 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: We finally got the PNG image for the Archer Hercules Layer and it looks nice!

The pics are on the official site since yesterday... but you cannot use direct links to view them.

[Image: aH.png][Image: Et.png]

WELL ( revolve ) just got  evolved
That looks incredibly short, and it doesn't seem to have a Bearing after all. That tip is pretty wide though, but I imagine the shortness could possibly scrape on frame disks.
Maybe they're trying to get more layer to disc contact.
I can't help but unleash my inner Kamen Rider fan everytime i see the Eternal Driver
As in like ..... ETERNAL, MAXIMUM DRIVE!!
(Jun. 14, 2018  10:40 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: wait,this thread is saying Archer Heracles, but the official anime website says Archer Hercules o_õ

It's the same but Heracles has a better distinctive. Silly Romans calling Hercules
(Jun. 16, 2018  3:52 AM)Yami Wrote: It's the same but Heracles has a better distinctive. Silly Romans calling Hercules

If you look closely at the left side of the box for Archer Hercules, it also says Hercules there too.
(Jun. 14, 2018  10:40 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: wait,this thread is saying Archer Heracles, but the official anime website says Archer Hercules o_õ

The Japanese itself says "Heracles" but the romanization TT went with is "Hercules" instead, which is weird, but they do what they want. (They went with the Roman name with the romanization, ha.)

Since the box appears to confirm their romanization choice, the thread should probably be updated to match.

It's the first Bey name that contradicts its Japanese pronunciation in Burst. Even Jinnius (which should be Genius) and Ragnaruk (which should be Ragnarok) at least follows the Japanese. I've seen both of those miswritten in CoroCoro, but the box should probably be the final say.
I was starting to wonder if they would make the video, and from what I've seen aH isn't as aggressive as expected.
What is that stadium at the end of the video. (Before the end of the super z trailer)

Time is 7:25
(Jun. 17, 2018  4:05 AM)Battleburst Wrote: What is that stadium at the end of the video. (Before the end of the super z trailer)

It's something along the lines of "Chouzetsu Infinite Beystadium". Given how they showed off the Infinite Beystadium from last year in a similar fashion, I wouldn't doubt this would be released in a DX set in October like that one was.
I'm just so underwhelmed by this guy. Does TT know it's a flop and that's why they're pushing Revive Phoenix so much? Between the Random Booster, Random Layer and Revive Phoenix, I cannot see anyone really being that hyped for this thing.
(Jun. 17, 2018  1:29 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm just so underwhelmed by this guy. Does TT know it's a flop and that's why they're pushing Revive Phoenix so much? Between the Random Booster, Random Layer and Revive Phoenix, I cannot see anyone really being that hyped for this thing.

Hey, I really think this Layer has attack potential like the MFB counterpart Flash Saggitario. This with something like 7M.X or something could be nice or with At for stationary attack, LAD and defense...
Isn't eternal basically just a god mode version of revolve (no, I do not mean god as in god system beys, I mean god as in an overpowered)?
(Jun. 17, 2018  5:25 PM)Lucifer's Spawn Wrote: Isn't eternal basically just a god mode version of revolve (no, I do not mean god as in god system beys, I mean god as in an overpowered)?

I guess you could say that, but we won't know how good it really is until Hercules is released.
(Jun. 17, 2018  3:45 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2018  1:29 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm just so underwhelmed by this guy. Does TT know it's a flop and that's why they're pushing Revive Phoenix so much? Between the Random Booster, Random Layer and Revive Phoenix, I cannot see anyone really being that hyped for this thing.

Hey, I really think this Layer has attack potential like the MFB counterpart Flash Saggitario. This with something like 7M.X or something could be nice or with At for stationary attack, LAD and defense...

I guess so. It might not be bad competitively, it's just uninspired (in both gimmick and new parts) and appearance. It's not like I dislike the Beyblade, I'm just not hyped for it.
(Jun. 17, 2018  6:19 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2018  3:45 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey, I really think this Layer has attack potential like the MFB counterpart Flash Saggitario. This with something like 7M.X or something could be nice or with At for stationary attack, LAD and defense...

I guess so. It might not be bad competitively, it's just uninspired (in both gimmick and new parts) and appearance. It's not like I dislike the Beyblade, I'm just not hyped for it.

I was sold when I realised that the bows that pull out are the only metal parts. I think because of that, the gimmick will work much better than the Blaze/Crusher Ragnaruks or shelter Regulus ones.
(Jun. 17, 2018  6:07 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2018  5:25 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Isn't eternal basically just a god mode version of revolve (no, I do not mean god as in god system beys, I mean god as in an overpowered)?

I guess you could say that, but we won't know how good it really is until Hercules is released.
Okay, thanks
(Jun. 17, 2018  6:19 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2018  3:45 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey, I really think this Layer has attack potential like the MFB counterpart Flash Saggitario. This with something like 7M.X or something could be nice or with At for stationary attack, LAD and defense...

Yeah, that's cool then Smile

(Jun. 17, 2018  8:55 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2018  6:07 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I guess you could say that, but we won't know how good it really is until Hercules is released.
Okay, thanks

Right now TT is playing around with POM which is going to be on Fr and Et's Revolving disc...