[Product]  B-115 Booster Archer Hercules 13 Eternal

First, the 12 disc, then the B-112 launcher, then this. Get your s**t together Takara.
It's one break, guys. Remember, there was that image of someone's Z Achilles being broken, and what happened with that?

Let's be wary, but until we see more evidence of fragility, we can't be sure.
(Jun. 23, 2018  2:21 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: It's one break, guys. Remember, there was that image of someone's Z Achilles being broken, and what happened with that?

Let's be wary, but until we see more evidence of fragility, we can't be sure.

You're right.
Informally tested Eternal, and it loses to Revolve. Probably a result of manufacturing variation as it is a bit imbalanced compared to my perfectly balanced one.

But Archer Hercules beats Crash Ragnaruk and Deep Chaos in stamina btw, tests are in the testing thread.
It has really good teeth.

Informally tested it against Maximum Garuda 7S O. While I could consistently outspin it with DC 0R, AH had difficulty doing so with a 0 with 4 stars and could only do so with 1. Noticed that it was AH was easier to destabilize compared to DC, resulting in it circling around MG and losing too many rotations to win. The 0 with one star comparably helped it regain its balance and win more, however.
AH beats MG with a 0B At setup, but can't with a 0B Br as it loses its balance too easily.

It also manages to hold off WV.0B.O pretty well. Tests will be posted when I have time. Never burst against WV, lost 1 click at most.
Also informally tested against a Jolt variant of the same WV combo. Not very good with attack types, but AH never burst.

Strategically speaking in the deck format as something that can manage to outspin all right spin combos. Not so sure about putting it on Bearing to beat also left spin as there are more right spin layers capable of bursting AH on Br, and that it might be very susceptible to destabilization from Orbit combos. Personally feeling it's a better choice than DC and CR due to its better teeth and probably better burst resistance.
Could be complemented with an Emperor Forneus 7B.Br to counter left spin combos, and a Bloody Longinus Xtreme combo to knock out Hell Salamanders if the opponent's Bearing is significantly better than the one on EF.
I dislike how one break by an irresponsible blader ruins the part for everybody.
(Jun. 28, 2018  3:20 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I dislike how one break by an irresponsible blader ruins the part for everybody.

it’s not ruined for me.  i have two copies of aH and have been pounding them non-stop.  no breaks.  TT makes a great bey, but there will always be a degree of variation and/or defects in any large scale process.  any single data point is just that.
So I've just got my aH yesterday, and I did some test. I found a very powerful combo, which is aH.13.V. This is not very controlable and I haven't try other discs and frames, but it really works amazing.
I am not sure if you have already know, that if you put the Knuckle disc of the rip fire series of Hasbro, on the normal disc Vertical, the disc would press the layer and there will be very large friction, so the bey would become very hard to burst.
However, when I was using aH.13.V, it bursted my tN.Knuckle Verticle. Bearing twice!
What is the v driver
(Jun. 28, 2018  6:50 PM)Battleburst Wrote: What is the v driver

Variable
(Mar. 07, 2018  11:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Another new Booster, to come out in June 2018.

UPDATE:

(Jun. 15, 2018  6:23 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: The pics are on the official site since yesterday... but you cannot use direct links to view them.

[Image: aH.png][Image: Et.png]

(Jun. 17, 2018  12:31 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

I want it!!
(Jun. 28, 2018  3:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So I've just got my aH yesterday, and I did some test. I found a very powerful combo, which is aH.13.V. This is not very controlable and I haven't try other discs and frames, but it really works amazing.
I am not sure if you have already know, that if you put the Knuckle disc of the rip fire series of Hasbro, on the normal disc Vertical, the disc would press the layer and there will be very large friction, so the bey would become very hard to burst.
However, when I was using aH.13.V, it bursted my tN.Knuckle Verticle. Bearing twice!
My combo is 5V.Vl
It beats hS with atomic driver with an over finish
Just fears the sR with br driver but you may still expel it in case both beys run at the edge.
A potiential 3on3 bey to replace eF.
The layer is pretty good for defense and stamina but eternal isn’t as good as I hoped. Atomic is better
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:07 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Found a good deal for an aH
https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=h351975349

It's got a lot more than just aH there. There's rP, the hK/zA/Wb Triple Booster, bX, L/R Launcher Blue, and the Dark version of α.α.α. That being said it's a bidding site, so that staring price of ¥100 (around $1) is unlikely to be the ending price. Buying it out instantly would be ~$81, which is still a pretty good value given the number of beys and the rare Dark α.α.α which is around $45-$55 on its own.