[Product]  B-115 Booster Archer Hercules 13 Eternal

(Jun. 18, 2018  8:07 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Revolve + Yielding + Cycle = Eternal
Ya,but Revolve is a must
hope the driver is good bc if it is hS will not be the bey im getting
(Jun. 19, 2018  1:14 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: hope the driver is good bc if it is hS will not be the bey im getting

I know I’m kinda jumping to conclusions but like I think that the hS layer is worth getting as recent testing has shown... Fine that driver is... not that competitive (especially the Attack mode) and the disc is the same but layer makes up for ALL of that...

eternal looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
Awesome !
Also aH does not wobble. Like moveable parts take perfect position themselves, by rotating.
Archer Hercules is 19.73g it seems, not quite as heavy as expected, and the layer doesn't seem that good for stamina so far.
I hope eternal is good at keast

Least
I did not think they could do it. Eternal is revolve v2.
Hey, this bey is not half bad. I think the layer can probably deal Stationary Attack well or If you put in on Xtreme, do some Flash magic...
I think eternal will be competitive, even if it has a weak spring lock.
Depending on the height difference of Et, it'll probably be competitive for both same spin and opposite stamina due to it both having a Revolve style tip and being much wider. On the other hand it looks really short but hopefully it won't scrape on disks too easily.

The layer doesn't show much promise for stamina and I think Et does most of the work. In terms of attack, I have yet to see this beyblade give violent hits.

Seeing as this is Revolves version of Atomic, why wasn't THIS Blaze Ragnaruks or even Crash Ragnaruks driver?
And shorter a gravity center is, longer a top can spin and better is its stability... I mean, theorically...
I'm wary of shorter Drivers after seeing how Yard turned out, but this doesn't have a giant ring around it so it should be good haha. Looking forward to it!
K2iezo has got two videos on archer Hercules . Check them out. Man, archer Hercules is strong.(it bursted spriggan requiem).If anyone finds any other videos please tell or give a link.
Damn et is so good. I might change my mind and get this instead of hS.
The LAD of the beyblade looks pretty good. Et looks good too! Not a big fan of the layer though.
(Jun. 23, 2018  3:34 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

@[Leo Burst] has his up in English... And he said he'll battle after having his Lunch....
Someone already broke aH! ? So, My question, is the layer fragile? Didn't look so in Leo Burst's or marutti's videos..
Pics:[Image: Screenshot_20180623-125026.png?dl=1]

Credits to the account below: 
https://mobile.twitter.com/detteiuiruka/...56576?s=19
Well I definitely saw that coming, I think I said I think it would break, but this soon? Damn.
(Jun. 23, 2018  8:25 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Well I definitely saw that coming, I think I said I think it would break, but this soon? Damn.
I mean, look at the damage, It's name was Hercules!!! It should have been strong!! Well all jokes aside, I expected it to be fragile but not this much.

Another close up pic:
[Image: Screenshot_20180623-125032.png?dl=1]
Why did I see this coming? I think it's because the extending parts are heavier than the center so they couldn't stand each other...

Why is there always a mess up in the Cho Z beys...
(Jun. 23, 2018  8:20 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Someone already broke aH! ? So, My question, is the layer fragile? Didn't look so in Leo Burst's or marutti's videos..

Now I’m afraid of using this beyblade when I get it
(Jun. 23, 2018  12:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  8:20 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Someone already broke aH! ? So, My question, is the layer fragile? Didn't look so in Leo Burst's or marutti's videos..

Now I’m afraid of using this beyblade when I get it
Soft launches will minimise the chances, but can't say for sure.
That seems so brutal. What do you think the chances are of the manufacturer replacing it? Things like botched batches where the plastic got too hot and ends up brittle is a very possible thing in manufacturing, especially with a brand new product coming out.