[Product]  B-115 Booster Archer Hercules 13 Eternal

Another new Booster, to come out in June 2018.

UPDATE:

(Jun. 15, 2018  6:23 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: The pics are on the official site since yesterday... but you cannot use direct links to view them.

[Image: aH.png][Image: Et.png]

(Jun. 17, 2018  12:31 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
So, did CoroCoro decide not to release any info on this release? They went over rP, which is coming out in July... yet this comes out in June and there's nothing? Seems like they missed a spot, lol.
It's Archer Hercules more than probably
My guess that this is Archer Hercules, I can't think of what else it could be. And I assume they'll want to release all the main characters beys as soon as possible.
Maybe that strong person owns this bey? The one in the next episode.
(May. 12, 2018  1:58 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Maybe that strong person owns this bey? The one in the next episode.

I guess so too. He looks really macho and that's exactly what to expect from the name Hercules.
Found this on Ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Bey...SwhkVa-08u
I wouldn't trust it.; that image was from a store sheet that indicated this was a release for June (which has been pushed to July 2nd), so it's more likely to be the Random Booster prize instead really.

Take it as a grain of salt for now.
(May. 16, 2018  3:19 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I wouldn't trust it.; that image was from a store sheet that indicated this was a release for June (which has been pushed to July 2nd), so it's more likely to be the Random Booster prize instead really.

Take it as a grain of salt for now.

I just thought it might be worth posting.
It very much gives me a Saggitario vibe, which is all fine and dandy for an archer-like bey. Those edges look pretty aggressive though.
is it just me or it looks like it has a gimmick like Shelter Regulus? look at the Bow-and-Arrow things,they look...separated of the rest of the bey
(May. 25, 2018  9:13 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: is it just me or it looks like it has a gimmick like Shelter Regulus? look at the Bow-and-Arrow things,they look...separated of the rest of the bey

Take a look at the left edge of the bow, right where the light begins to fade out. To me, that looks like it meets very cleanly with the central motif like a singular piece. Also notable is how sharp and angular the bow design is. That's gonna cast a shadow.

It's by no means not out of the question that it's separable in some fashion as Shelter Regulus is also very cleanly designed to look very smooth at rest, but I feel like this is just funky lighting making the thicker outer bow cast shadows on the rest of the layer, making it look separated. It's possible this was intentionally done to make it confusing until they choose to reveal more.
I hope aH to have at least Sr’s teeth. Otherwise it would burst easily due to its high-recoil shape.
While it could be very powerful attack layer if it has wV’s teeth.

(May. 25, 2018  9:13 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: is it just me or it looks like it has a gimmick like Shelter Regulus? look at the  Bow-and-Arrow things,they look...separated of the rest of the bey

Yes. The yellow words on the right of the pic means “metal that opens and closes”, so it should be something similar to Shelter Regulus and Ωrichalcum.
(May. 25, 2018  11:39 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I hope aH to have at least Sr’s teeth. Otherwise it would burst easily due to its high-recoil shape.

(May. 25, 2018  9:13 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: is it just me or it looks like it has a gimmick like Shelter Regulus? look at the  Bow-and-Arrow things,they look...separated of the rest of the bey

Yes. The yellow words on the right of the pic means “metal that opens and closes”, so it should be something similar to Shelter Regulus and Ωrichalcum.

Hey maybe it’s a stamina type
I definitely got an Orichalcum feel to the potential gimmick. Actually this reminds me of Flash Sagittarios prototype 4D gimmick idea.
(May. 26, 2018  12:26 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(May. 25, 2018  11:39 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I hope aH to have at least Sr’s teeth. Otherwise it would burst easily due to its high-recoil shape.

Hey maybe it’s a stamina type

The type of bey doesn’t mean the part can only be used in this type. Deathscyther and Odin are both Attack while are always used in defense or stamina combos.

Given the high flywheel effect that it will most likely have, the teeth shouldnt have to be all that tall to be effective.
Heracles vs. Hercules. The Japanese spelling from the patent indicates Heracles, the hero's name in Greek. (Hercules is the Roman version.)

(May. 25, 2018  5:08 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: If this is really aH then this should make sense...
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-05-25_at_9.32.29_PM.png]

CREDITS TO THIS VID : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwseoC2Q...e=youtu.be

Says something about checking CoroCoro Comic for info.

Definitely makes me think Archer Heracles. Sign of the archer, and the whole wear-a-lion ma-bob.

Also, I can confirm the bit about opening and closing metal. Definitely what I'm seeing there.
The question then becomes, exactly what is "opening and shutting"? I see two real possibilities here:

1: The bows themselves extend outwards, making it reminiscent of Flash Saggitario and Ωrichalcum's oval shapes.
2: Some other smaller part between the bows extend out, more akin to Beat Kukulcan. In this case, I'd expect it to be those arrowhead-like things between the bows.

At this moment I don't think we can really tell which, with so much of the layer cloaked in shadows. Assuming that the gimmick isn't entirely hidden somewhere where we can't see it though, I think the movable bows are more likely. I'm just not sure there's enough space for them to fit such a gimmick in the small area between those "arrowheads" and the launching mechanism.
99% sure the gimmick is going to be just like beat kukulkan. The entire bow is going to extend outwards.
(May. 26, 2018  2:58 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(May. 26, 2018  12:26 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Hey maybe it’s a stamina type

The type of bey doesn’t mean the part can only be used in this type. Deathscyther and Odin are both Attack while are always used in defense or stamina combos.

I don't think he meant it was a stamina type in a sense that it will be useful for stamina. Rather it's gimmick is logically something a labelled stamina type would have, such as Orichalcum.
(May. 26, 2018  5:57 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: 99% sure the gimmick is going to be just like beat kukulkan. The entire bow is going to extend outwards.

The moving bows would make it more like Ωrichalcum, given their large size compared to Beat Kukulcan's small extensions that only extend when halfway bursted.
so apparently all the ChoZ layers will have gimmicks now (?)
does this make anyone question why wV,zA,eF and bL don't have any gimmick?
(May. 26, 2018  8:40 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so apparently all the ChoZ layers will have gimmicks now (?)
does this make anyone question why wV,zA,eF and bL don't have any gimmick?
Because they’re too strong and don’t need gimmicks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

all jokes aside, I have no clue why. It could be because they forgot to equip the beyblades with gimmicks.