[Product]  B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

(May. 05, 2018  11:49 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  11:14 PM)onyx blader Wrote: But is the gold dragon head on the center metal or plastic?

Pretty sure that's metal

I don't know from experience, but Leftburst said it was plastic in one of his videos.
bloody has a "default", when he faces another chouzetsu bey and god bey it is almost fatal because it is too wide and burst in most cases even if happen to burst them or bring them out
(May. 06, 2018  1:24 AM)Arcosst Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  11:49 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Pretty sure that's metal

I don't know from experience, but Leftburst said it was plastic in one of his videos.

I have bL and it's definitely just painted plastic. Just like the axes on Spriggan Requiem.
(Mar. 29, 2018  6:32 AM)Sıon Wrote: Banished Lúinor sounds like a decent hasbro name, I guess. Simple, and tailored to people who cant fathom that sanguine substance that runs in our veins.

Actually, It's a very bad curse word in England.
(May. 07, 2018  12:32 PM)TheFireBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2018  6:32 AM)Sıon Wrote: Banished Lúinor sounds like a decent hasbro name, I guess. Simple, and tailored to people who cant fathom that sanguine substance that runs in our veins.

It is possible also that people are more upset by the thought of what caused the blood to not be in the veins.
I have to say, I was wrong about this Beyblade. It's incredibly nice looking. Hard to say, but it might be my favourite so far. Although all these generation of Beyblades (Cho-Z, in particular) are gorgeous.

Performance wise, it needs a lot of testing, of course, but so far, it's alright.
(May. 07, 2018  12:32 PM)TheFireBlader Wrote:

I've never heard from anywhere that banished is a bad word
(May. 08, 2018  2:20 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I've never heard from anywhere that banished is a bad word

I'm assuming it's the Takara Tomy name.
(May. 08, 2018  2:40 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  2:20 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I've never heard from anywhere that banished is a bad word

I'm assuming it's the Takara Tomy name.
Well b**ody is abad word mostly in GB or mostly European countries...
I've heard it used both for negatives and positives just from the Harry Potter books/movies. Given how often it was used and how little of a fuss people made over it, I can assume it's not really that serious of a "curse word". Also the fact that context matters a lot when it comes to calling a word a curse or not, and that kind of gets Longinus off the hook here.

Hasbro's gonna rename it when it hits other countries anyways, so it probably doesn't matter much to begin with.
(May. 08, 2018  2:20 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  12:32 PM)TheFireBlader Wrote: Actually, It's a very bad curse word in England.

I've never heard from anywhere that banished is a bad word

Not really, ilinnuc. The first word of Bloody longinus is a curse word in England.
(May. 10, 2018  7:45 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:

Not really, ilinnuc. The first word of Bloody longinus is a curse word in England.

Yeah but thats the only area of the world where bloody is a bad word. And it's only a bad word when used in a negative context. IF you were to say "That meat is bloody" then that wouldn't be bad.
(May. 05, 2018  11:49 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  11:14 PM)onyx blader Wrote: But is the gold dragon head on the center metal or plastic?

Pretty sure that's metal
I just got it today and left it downstairs for a while, and all the metal got chilly to the touch because I left it close to an air vent blowing cool air. The center dragon wasn't chilly at all, even with every other piece of metal left cold to the touch. That golden dragon is plastic, through and through.
(May. 11, 2018  1:19 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 05, 2018  11:49 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Pretty sure that's metal
I just got it today and left it downstairs for a while, and all the metal got chilly to the touch because I left it close to an air vent blowing cool air. The center dragon wasn't chilly at all, even with every other piece of metal left cold to the touch. That golden dragon is plastic, through and through.

That's old news at this point. I pieced it together. The underside of the layer proves it.
(May. 11, 2018  1:36 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: That's old news at this point. I pieced it together. The underside of the layer proves it.
Nobody really ever said conclusively in the thread, so I figured I might as well to prevent any confusion there. No worries.
I don't know if anybody had noticed but the 13 disk looks just like a miniature nL!

https://imgur.com/a/5JZRLu4
(May. 18, 2018  6:34 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: I don't know if anybody had noticed but the 13 disk looks just like a miniature nL!

whoa that's cool lol
(May. 18, 2018  6:34 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: I don't know if anybody had noticed but the 13 disk looks just like a miniature nL!

Good eye man/woman!

That's too cool! Nice observation skills mate! 
I am amazed with this, did this happen by fluke or TT seriously try it?
My bL launched another beyblade out of stadium (Hasbro stadium with high walls lol).
Did not see such thing since good old times of Blitz and Lynx.
i guess ya have to use things like destroy .... or something more controllable (extreme does not count, no?)
Although it has less metal, it has a disk which in the end makes it heavier than nightmare Longinus
(Jul. 03, 2018  7:29 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: Although it has less metal, it has a disk which in the end makes it heavier than nightmare Longinus

True, even a frameless disk like 11 which is around 18 grams would make it heavier than nL's layer alone.

While I don't have bL yet, the videos that show bL being really bad are mostly stock combo bL, though it's also against other stock beys, which does seem to indicate it doing poorly against other right spin layers.