[Product]  B-110 Starter Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt

Everyone is going on about how it’s worse than nL, even tho bL beats nL lmao, it might not weigh as much as we would’ve wanted but the layers huge, it looks near the size of mG, I bet once it comes out everyone will change their minds and start going on about how much they like it ?
(Apr. 27, 2018  9:22 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: Everyone is going on about how it’s worse than nL, even tho bL beats nL lmao, it might not weigh as much as we would’ve wanted but the layers huge, it looks near the size of mG, I bet once it comes out everyone will change their minds and start going on about how much they like it ?

Actually, I just said I preferred nL so far, aesthetics and gimmick wise. I did however acknowledge the possibility of bL performing better. Also, while bL did beat nL, it was only one round, and stock combos aren't enough to determine which has better parts.

I still don't think bL looks that nice, it's a little better with stickers but nL and L2 trumps bL in looks in my honest opinion. The Jolt driver and 13 disk do look cool though.
(Apr. 27, 2018  10:53 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  9:22 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: Everyone is going on about how it’s worse than nL, even tho bL beats nL lmao, it might not weigh as much as we would’ve wanted but the layers huge, it looks near the size of mG, I bet once it comes out everyone will change their minds and start going on about how much they like it ?

Actually, I just said I preferred nL so far, aesthetics and gimmick wise. I did however acknowledge the possibility of bL performing better. Also, while bL did beat nL, it was only one round, and stock combos aren't enough to determine which has better parts.

I still don't think bL looks that nice, it's a little better with stickers but nL and L2 trumps bL in looks in my honest opinion. The Jolt driver and 13 disk do look cool though.

I meant on competitive level, totally agree nL looks cooler and it’s giimivks cool as, but I’ve seen multiple vids of bL beating nL, I think because of the two heads on the outside cause less balance
I think bL .7/13M/B.Jl/Ds will be a really good competitive attack combo for bL, it may not be prefered over nL due to preferance but it might do better competitively than nL.
my copies of bL show up tomorrow
it's pretty awesome to get another heavy left spin attack layer

this will complicate deck finals bey selection, which is always a good thing!

on first look, i'm excited about testing bL.0U.Yd or bL.7G.At
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:49 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: my copies of bL show up tomorrow

How are you getting releases so early?
(Apr. 28, 2018  10:09 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:49 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: my copies of bL show up tomorrow

How are you getting releases so early?

Maybe he pre-ordered or a vip or something
From what I have seen so far. bL is extremely good at knocking it's opponents back.
I'm looking at some posts and people are saying that nL was imbalanced...since when was that a thing? as far as I know, nL's heads don't cause imbalance, nor do they make the layer worse...
(Apr. 29, 2018  9:39 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm looking at some posts and people are saying that nL was imbalanced...since when was that a thing? as far as I know, nL's heads don't cause imbalance, nor do they make the layer worse...

The imbalance is due mostly likely from the lack of a level chip
(Apr. 29, 2018  9:42 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  9:39 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm looking at some posts and people are saying that nL was imbalanced...since when was that a thing? as far as I know, nL's heads don't cause imbalance, nor do they make the layer worse...

The imbalance is due mostly likely from the lack of a level chip

O nvmnd...
jolt's rubber on the tip looks like it can etheir help it or make it stop quicker
(Apr. 29, 2018  9:58 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: jolt's rubber on the tip looks like it can etheir help it or make it stop quicker
That's how rubber attack tips work. They aid in getting the high speeds to aid in earning knockouts with high enough grips to maintain it, but they'll run out of Stamina faster than anything else as a tradeoff. Literally anything else will outspin it, but nothing else can compare to its grip and attack prowess outside of other rubber attack drivers like Xtreme.
(Apr. 29, 2018  10:14 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  9:58 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: jolt's rubber on the tip looks like it can etheir help it or make it stop quicker
That's how rubber attack tips work. They aid in getting the high speeds to aid in earning knockouts with high enough grips to maintain it, but they'll run out of Stamina faster than anything else as a tradeoff. Literally anything else will outspin it, but nothing else can compare to its grip and attack prowess outside of other rubber attack drivers like Xtreme.

then you would need a combo that can take the hits and can outspin it, and i was talking about the rubber that is around the tip
I think now extreme has a competator which is jolt
(Apr. 30, 2018  12:25 AM)beymaster35 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  10:14 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: That's how rubber attack tips work. They aid in getting the high speeds to aid in earning knockouts with high enough grips to maintain it, but they'll run out of Stamina faster than anything else as a tradeoff. Literally anything else will outspin it, but nothing else can compare to its grip and attack prowess outside of other rubber attack drivers like Xtreme.

then you would need a combo that can take the hits and can outspin it, and i was talking about the rubber that is around the tip
Yes, this is one of the big plans to defeat rubber-flat based attackers. It's not quite that easy though, as good Attack types with rubber-flat based tips are powerful enough in skilled hands to beat even beys designed to oppose them more frequently than you'd expect.
Do you guys remember when we've heard about Xeno Xcalibur's "spike"-shaped tip feat. rubber and everyone was like: This has to be R2F/LRF!
Just took us another 35 Beyblade Burst releases  :djuh:
Hmm, seems like Jolt has the worst stamina of any driver on record currently. Think that'll compromise how tournament viable it is or do you think it doesn't matter?

I think it doesn't matter since Xtreme really can't do anything if it can't get the first few hits in either
(May. 03, 2018  3:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Hmm, seems like Jolt has the worst stamina of any driver on record currently. Think that'll compromise how tournament viable it is or do you think it doesn't matter?

I think it doesn't matter since Xtreme really can't do anything if it can't get the first few hits in either

Really? Worse stamina than even Impact? And how much faster than Xtreme is it?
(May. 03, 2018  3:25 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  3:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Hmm, seems like Jolt has the worst stamina of any driver on record currently. Think that'll compromise how tournament viable it is or do you think it doesn't matter?

Really? Worse stamina than even Impact? And how much faster than Xtreme is it?

Like I said it just seems. Stamina probably is nerfed further without a Level Chip to improve the balance but in all of the unboxing and test videos I can see so far, it's stamina is straight up non-existent. Speed is harder to judge since unbalanced parts slow down movements and everybody's launch strengths are different but it seems to be 50% or so faster (especially in the banking)?
Jolt will probably be bad on left spinners in a right-spin matchup just because left-spinners tend to not burst right-spinners that often (at least, in my experience). An attack-heavy combo with Jolt that is going the same direction as the opponents bey would sound pretty good to me.
But is the gold dragon head on the center metal or plastic?
(May. 05, 2018  11:14 PM)onyx blader Wrote: But is the gold dragon head on the center metal or plastic?

Pretty sure that's metal